Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree as well!
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 6: Metamorphosis – Sam leans her head on Jack’s shoulder to rest. (3)

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (10)

Yes, so married!
      sigpic

Comment

Season 6: Metamorphosis – Sam leans her head on Jack’s shoulder to rest. (4)

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (10)

The password in LitS just wasn't shippy to me. Sam and Jack snuggling though, definitely shippy!!!

Comment

Season 6: Metamorphosis – Sam leans her head on Jack’s shoulder to rest. (4)

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (11)

No matter how sweet and shippy the moment from Metamorphosis is, it's still only because of circumstance and tinged by the almost dying part. The password was a conscious (and to us shippers very meaningful) choice by Sam, showing just how important Jack (and fishing) had become to her.
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
            How often do the new episodes come out for the Unleashed video game?
            I have no idea, and I don't think it's been publicly announced, because I've looked EVERYWHERE. If you find out, share the love!

Comment

New sig for the weekend theme!

As for my new rank... I LOVE K-9!!
              As Mickey says in Season 2's School Reunion, : "I'm the tin dog!"

Now, back to regularly scheduled shipping!

SQUEEE!!!!
              Last edited by Lucycat; 22 March 2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
                Although the sheet look was a nice view

Hmmm trying to remember naked Jack.... Uh, Sam did pull his shirt open *ahem* in Hathor so we got abs. And with Kerry maybe? I try to forget lol!
                We also got to see some naked Jack in Brief Candle.

Comment

Season 6: Metamorphosis – Sam leans her head on Jack’s shoulder to rest. (5)

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (11)

I loved the scene from Metamorphosis! When Jack told Sam to rest she automatically snuggled up to his shoulder, in front of Teal'c, to heck with regs!

I've been voting for angst... what's happening to me?!! My fluff clouds are drifting toward the angst cave.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                    We also got to see some naked Jack in Brief Candle.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]37430[/ATTACH]
                    But it's wrong to drool over that considering the poor guy was basically date-raped. Not that he or any of the writers/PTB seemed to think so. Heck, there are even viewers/fans who disagree about that yet if it had been Sam who'd been given cake laced with a date-rape drug and then taken away to someone's bed... same goes for Daniel with the whole Hathor thing.
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                      But it's wrong to drool over that considering the poor guy was basically date-raped. Not that he or any of the writers/PTB seemed to think so. Heck, there are even viewers/fans who disagree about that yet if it had been Sam who'd been given cake laced with a date-rape drug and then taken away to someone's bed... same goes for Daniel with the whole Hathor thing.
                      I know. The double standards, the circumstances.
                      But he still looks good.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

AmberLM just asked when Jack was seen naked in the series, so I provided her with an episode that was not mentioned. I don't think the consequences of the episode should detract from admiring RDA without his shirt.

It was a terrible premise, and if it was Sam the culprit would have been shot by Jack, but thems the double-standards of TV.

Comment

Here is a nice nekkid pic of RDA! He is quite young in this one!

Comment

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (12)
                            sigpic
                            Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Honestly I prefer RDA in his mid-late 40s and early 50s. He looks so much better with a bit more meat and a few more lines on his face. I think he's at his hottest in Stargate seasons 4-6. The short salt and pepper hair + the impressive guns (arms, not actual weapons) + tan + black t shirt = *Thunk**dies* . In the 80s he had long hair, a moustache and was a bit skinny.

But that's just me being fussy
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

vs.

Season 10: Line in the Sand – We learn that Sam's Password is “Fishing” (13)

If it's shippy moments, then for me it has to be the 'fishing' password.

I too loved the leaning on the shoulder; the look Sam gave Teal'c just before she put her head on Jack's shoulder; Teal'c, wonderful shipper that he is then turning to give them privacy. In my mind though, it's full of angst. She's dying, it's probably the only way Jack will ever be able to comfort Sam again.

So yeah, angst.

Shippy for me is fishing. Even if it is a password, it speaks volUMES
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X