Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      I'm greening wherever I can!
      Same here

And now the angsty drabbles are beginning to surface, just wonderful

Comment

I wish I could join in with the Drabble challenge but I just don't write that well on command Nor can I make those wonderful gifs that SCIM makes.... sigh...

All I can say is that I'm really enjoying everyone's contribution
        sigpic
        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

My To Oz drabble
          Spoiler:

The blast from the weapon had hit so fast, that despite her best efforts, Sam couldn’t avoid the danger. A million flashes filtered through her subconscious, her family and her friends. Tears began to pool against her fading eyes as his apparition appeared. His voice was soft and calming as he gently placed his hand in hers.
          Her breathing became shallower
          “You know we never did get that honeymoon, even after all these years.”
          Jack leaned in to kiss her forehead and whispered the very last words she’ll ever hear.
          “Time to go to Oz love. I’ll see you soon.”
          sigpic

Comment

Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
              My To Oz drabble
              Spoiler:

The blast from the weapon had hit so fast, that despite her best efforts, Sam couldn’t avoid the danger. A million flashes filtered through her subconscious, her family and her friends. Tears began to pool against her fading eyes as his apparition appeared. His voice was soft and calming as he gently placed his hand in hers.
              Jack leaned in to kiss her forehead and whispered the very last words she’ll ever hear.
              right in the feels. good job.

Comment

I've a question shippers. I don't write Sam/Jack too much. You all are such great writers and I don't 'hear' them well enough in my head to write stories for them. However, I'm working on a story set in SGA's S4. At fanfiction.net do I post it in the SG-1 section do you think or the SGA? It is a Sam/Jack story. I hope - not promising - to get it done by Ship Day.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  I've a question shippers. I don't write Sam/Jack too much. You all are such great writers and I don't 'hear' them well enough in my head to write stories for them. However, I'm working on a story set in SGA's S4. At fanfiction.net do I post it in the SG-1 section do you think or the SGA? It is a Sam/Jack story. I hope - not promising - to get it done by Ship Day.
                  The few Sam in Atlantis stories I've done all focused on Sam and her relationship with Jack, so I put them in the SG-1 category on FFnet (but mentioned both on AO3 because I can add more tags/characters there).
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                    The few Sam in Atlantis stories I've done all focused on Sam and her relationship with Jack, so I put them in the SG-1 category on FFnet (but mentioned both on AO3 because I can add more tags/characters there).
                    Thank you!
                    sigpic

Comment

My contribution for today

Spoiler:
                      Drabble Prompt #3
                      To Oz

“Ok, you can have someone bring your computer or laptop or whatever you call these things,” Jack said. Anything to keep her brain occupied and happy while she was supposed to keep her foot still. “But wait, please nothing of your doohickeys.” “Why not?” Sam wondered. “You can do whatever you want in the SGC or in Atlantis”, said Jack, remembering the Stargate she once built in her basement, “but I’m not sure if I like direct access to Oz in my house!”

I've never reached the 100 words so far, I always tend to make it short, maybe that's why I enjoy writing drabbles.

And virtual green to all that I couldn't green.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
                        My To Oz drabble
                        Spoiler:

Oh, I am almost in tears from this. Good job.
                        That's my husband's and my "date night" - going out to lunch.
                        Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                        My contribution for today

Spoiler:
                        Drabble Prompt #3
                        To Oz

“Ok, you can have someone bring your computer or laptop or whatever you call these things,” Jack said. Anything to keep her brain occupied and happy while she was supposed to keep her foot still. “But wait, please nothing of your doohickeys.” “Why not?” Sam wondered. “You can do whatever you want in the SGC or in Atlantis”, said Jack, remembering the Stargate she once built in her basement, “but I’m not sure if I like direct access to Oz in my house!”

I've never reached the 100 words so far, I always tend to make it short, maybe that's why I enjoy writing drabbles.

And virtual green to all that I couldn't green.
                        Good one!

sigpic

Comment

The Shipper talent on display is very impressive. I'm loving all of it!

I still have to write my Oz drabble, but I wanted to get the next prompt out first.

Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #4
                          It's Complicated

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have an idea for the new prompt...but I am still at work
                              Bbl
                              sigpic
                              My vids Sig made by me

Comment

My It's Complicated drabble

Spoiler:

“It’s complicated”
                                “Sir?”
                                “I don’t know Carter. I get in these routines; I’m a creature of habit. You know me”
                                “Statistics show that the probability of incursion is high when you don’t ta”
                                “CARTER! I know all that. Why don’t you use that massive beautiful brain of yours and invent a contraption that does it for me.?”
                                “Sir, there are several automatic mechanisms on the market you could try”
                                “There are? Well why didn’t you say something”
                                “I just did”

Sam walked away mumbling under her breath.

“The man can kill a Goa’uld, but he can’t lock his front door.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X