Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
    Thank you all for the wonderful Oz drabbles - I've greened those I were able to

~~~

Drabble Prompt #3
    To Oz

This wasn't easy so I cheated a little bit...

100 frames gif - clickable thumbnail:

Spoiler:

WOW. I LOVE this!
    sigpic
    Sig made by Nola
    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
      Drabble for To Oz.

Spoiler:
      “Again? Seriously?”

“It’s a great movie!” he protested.

“No, it’s really not!” she crossed her arms over her chest as she sat back in her chair.

“It’s my turn to pick the movie. And I pick this one!” he waved the box in front of her face.

“We watched that the last time you picked a movie!”

“What’s your point?”

“Pick another one? Please?”

“Alright, fine,” he huffed as he began searching for another. “This one!” he cried as he pulled another box from the shelf.

“No!” she whined.

“Hey, it’s The Simpson’s or this.”

“Fine. To Oz,” Sam sighed.

So proud of myself. All my drabbles have been exactly 100 words so far!
      Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      Oz Drabble

Spoiler:

“So General… where’s SG-1 going next?” Jack asked as he wanted to get back into the mission rotation.

“Jack, I’m glad you asked that. Apparently POZ-1939 has some animal life that is similar to that found here on earth.” Hammond said.

“Are we talking about here, Sir? Dogs? Cats? Because you know General, dogs are some of my favorite people.”

“Not Exactly, Colonel. These animals are similar to Lions and monkeys. But the kicker is that a path leading from the gate is made of yellow bricks. “

“Oh, Please don’t tell me…”

“That’s right Jack. You’re going to Oz.”

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      all 100 words for me too so far

My drabbles are becoming like a little story...

TO OZ

Spoiler:

Jack wrapped his arms around his lovely wife. He kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her large belly, looking at the nursery now complete.

Along the light purple walls were violet stencils of Dorothy, Toto, the Tin Man, the Lion and the Scarecrow.

A yellow brick road on the floor led to a wooden white crib. On the wall behind it a rainbow and “There’s no place like home” were painted.

A pair of ruby baby booties rested on the chest of drawer.

He could hardly wait to introduce their little girl to the magic of Oz.
      Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      Thank you all for the wonderful Oz drabbles - I've greened those I were able to

~~~

Drabble Prompt #3
      To Oz

This wasn't easy so I cheated a little bit...

100 frames gif - clickable thumbnail:

Spoiler:

Loving all these drabbles! *Green where I can, virtual where I can'!* Love the gif SCIMM! Chemmy that nursery sounds beautiful.

Better add mine.

Drabble Prompt #3
      To Oz

Spoiler:

Jack looked around at his handiwork; yellow brick road ran in winding path through the garden. Straw bales were piled on either side, before it made its way past the playhouse, through the trees and out into a mass of poppies. It finished at his shiny new greenhouse.

“Dorothy! Munchkins! Party time!”

A group of excited children ran outside with Sam the good witch, to greet Jack the scarecrow, Daniel the lion and Teal’c the tin man.

Grace looked adorable with her blue pinafore dress and pigtails.

“Toto!”

The new puppy bounded outside.

Sam glared at Jack, he simply grinned.

Edit: Sorry Nola Virtual green for you too!
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Nice drabbles everyone. Inspiration hasn't struck here yet but hopefully I'll have something tomorrow or later this week.
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          Wow, impatient shippers. Here you go!

Ten Drabbles in Ten Days!

Remember, this doesn't have to be hard. Just a fun little scene/story in 100 words or less. Post them here whenever the muse strikes you (or you strike it)! I'll post a new prompt every 24 hours or so for the next ten days.

Drabble Prompt #3
          To Oz
          This is an angsty sort of half-shippy story (which is half more shippy than I've gotten so far this drabble challenge...)

“This isn’t how it was supposed to be.”

“I know.”

“You don’t have to sound so conciliatory. Not when we’re talking through the bottom of a pint glass.”

“What do you want me to say, Jack?”

“I want you to call me sir, for starters.”

“It doesn’t exactly apply anymore, does it?”

“Damn, how did we get here?”

“Metaphorically, the restaurant, or half-drunk?”

“You choose.”

“You know what? Sometimes bad things happen.”

“Sometimes you just catch a glimpse of the man behind the curtain?”

She shrugs. “There is an upshot here.”

He raises his glass, half grins. “Then, to Oz!”
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I don't have anything for today. Nothing's hit me.
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

drabble for 'To Oz'

(i don't have a program to show me how many words i have in the drabbles. i don't like following drabble regulations. )

Spoiler:

daniel: Sam, do you like the Wizard of Oz?

sam: Yeah.

daniel: Do you like it, Jack?

jack: Yep.

daniel: Teal'c?

teal'c: Dorothy vanquished the Go'auld well.

jack: It was a witch, T, not a Goauld.

teal'c: Same thing.

sam: *laughing* Why are you asking, Daniel?

daniel: I'm just curious who would play who if we were the characters...

jack: Well obviously, Carter is Dorothy. *smiles at Sam*

sam: I guess I'd see you, Daniel, as the lion, and Teal'c as the tin-man.

daniel: That would leave Jack as the scarecrow.

sam: Yes.

daniel: And the scarecrow was Dorothy's favorite.

jack: And?

sam: So?

teal'c: You appear to be a Dorothy/Scarecrow shipper, DanielJackson.

daniel: Yep!

jack: Dorothy is kind of hot...

sam: ....

jack: To Oz!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal;13884160]drabble for 'To Oz'

(i don't have a program to show me how many words i have in the drabbles. i don't like following drabble regulations. )

Screw the regs!
                The password is fishing...

Comment

[QUOTE=Jack4Sam;13884165]
                  Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  Screw the regs!
                  Here Here!
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Sam View Post

Screw the regs!
                    danged right!!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

My not so cute and slightly more angsty drabble for this prompt:

Spoiler:
                      She wakes with the taste of dried salt on her lips and the inerasable smell of him on her skin. In the aftermath of destruction, the only constant is Jack, the man who understands the meaning of dying over and over again, whose bruises match hers. Above all, he understands what pain is.

That shared knowledge, when taken too far, helps turns him into a friend, then into a lover.

“What now?”

In a rare moment, he’s asking her to take the lead, allowing a rare vulnerability to show.

It’s a precious moment she knows she’ll never forget. “To Oz.”

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I'm greening wherever I can!
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Ok first I decided I wasn't going to multi-quote cause there's just too much good work on the thread that I'd just be reposting every page.

Then I read some more and just caved.

I greened who I could, multi-quoted some I couldn't.

Said all that just to say....

....you guys still rock this thread.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          Oz Drabble

Spoiler:

“So General… where’s SG-1 going next?” Jack asked as he wanted to get back into the mission rotation.

“Jack, I’m glad you asked that. Apparently POZ-1939 has some animal life that is similar to that found here on earth.” Hammond said.

“Are we talking about here, Sir? Dogs? Cats? Because you know General, dogs are some of my favorite people.”

“Not Exactly, Colonel. These animals are similar to Lions and monkeys. But the kicker is that a path leading from the gate is made of yellow bricks. “

“Oh, Please don’t tell me…”

“That’s right Jack. You’re going to Oz.”

Originally posted by roque872002 View Post
                          Drabble for To Oz.

Spoiler:
                          “Again? Seriously?”

“It’s a great movie!” he protested.

“No, it’s really not!” she crossed her arms over her chest as she sat back in her chair.

“It’s my turn to pick the movie. And I pick this one!” he waved the box in front of her face.

“We watched that the last time you picked a movie!”

“What’s your point?”

“Pick another one? Please?”

“Alright, fine,” he huffed as he began searching for another. “This one!” he cried as he pulled another box from the shelf.

“No!” she whined.

“Hey, it’s The Simpson’s or this.”

“Fine. To Oz,” Sam sighed.

So proud of myself. All my drabbles have been exactly 100 words so far!
                          Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          all 100 words for me too so far

My drabbles are becoming like a little story...

TO OZ

Spoiler:

Jack wrapped his arms around his lovely wife. He kissed the top of her head and gently rubbed her large belly, looking at the nursery now complete.

Along the light purple walls were violet stencils of Dorothy, Toto, the Tin Man, the Lion and the Scarecrow.

A yellow brick road on the floor led to a wooden white crib. On the wall behind it a rainbow and “There’s no place like home” were painted.

A pair of ruby baby booties rested on the chest of drawer.

He could hardly wait to introduce their little girl to the magic of Oz.
                          [QUOTE=Jack4Sam;13884165]
                          Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          drabble for 'To Oz'

Screw the regs!
                          It's about time! LOL!!

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                          My not so cute and slightly more angsty drabble for this prompt:

Spoiler:
                          She wakes with the taste of dried salt on her lips and the inerasable smell of him on her skin. In the aftermath of destruction, the only constant is Jack, the man who understands the meaning of dying over and over again, whose bruises match hers. Above all, he understands what pain is.

That shared knowledge, when taken too far, helps turns him into a friend, then into a lover.

“What now?”

In a rare moment, he’s asking her to take the lead, allowing a rare vulnerability to show.

It’s a precious moment she knows she’ll never forget. “To Oz.”

Absolutely wonderful that one.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Mada
                          As a matter of FIC

Comment

i was reading this story and apparently the main characters make a joke about how with all their dysfunctions, they are surprised that they all haven't ended up in the looney bin and it made me think about what would happen if Jack and sam ended up in a mental health facility. Jack dealing with the death of charlie and sam still dealing with the loss of her mother.

Comment

Great drabbles!

sigpic

Comment

I'm loving all the drabbles! GREEN!!
                                sigpic
                                sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                                "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Working...
                                X