Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
    *sigh* Man, I missed having to wipe drool from my keyboard.

:3
    Now there's a novel concept... you know, *not* drooling over your keyboard long enough to miss having to wipe it up... But here, let me add to the mess...

Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Hi folks,

Dropping off a quick fic. An Embrace Me to get me back into the swing. Enjoy.

Oh, that was very good. Glad you're back to writing!
      Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
      Jann says, "You could make this a series."

The stenos said, "Heck, yeah!"

Interruptus 2: Not Spilling
      Ahh, the guttery places my mind went when reading this . . . Mmm. Point delivered clear and concisely. Well done!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

yes, i know that there are these words...but are they commonly used? I'm just curious
        ...and a X-Phile like me knows the cerulean blue very well
        I use them frequently--but then, I use a lot of color words when I write.

Incidentally, did you know that women use something like 70% more individual words for colors than men? While men are comfortable with "blue", women like "Azure, sapphire, or navy" to describe the kind of blue. I just thought that was interesting.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
          Now there's a novel concept... you know, *not* drooling over your keyboard long enough to miss having to wipe it up... But here, let me add to the mess...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63...DipKissWow.gif
          *happily wipes up drool*

I woud post that Broca Divide gif if I were on my own copmuter, unfortunately I seem to be drooling all over someone else's laptop...
          Too cool for a signature.

Comment

i love it when you guys post those Kiss Gif's, even if i drool all over the place!
            sigpic
            thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
              I was *looking* for a list of such moments. Still haven't found one, and I kinda got distracted before I could make my own, though I may well get that compiled when I do my next Shippy re-watch. Which may be sooner than I had planned... cause...

Mostlly OT RL saga...
              Spoiler:
              I met a boy. And I like him. I knew I was in trouble the moment I laid eyes on him. He's cute. And me and *cute* tend to be *trouble*. And then he told me he's an XF fan. I squeed. Out loud. Right there in front of him. And then... he told me that a friend had just lent him the DVDs for another sci-fi series he hadn't seen yet... Stargate. I melted. Then I showed him a vid or two of mine. And then I asked if he'd be interested in letting me usher him into the world of Stargate. And he said yes!

And then he offered me Southern Comfort, and I was and am *smitten*. <le sigh> I haven't really *liked* liked a boy in a long time... so... we'll see... but he's off to a great start!
              Awwww for the RL That's cute

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
              HEY GUYS!

It's been a looong time since I last bisited GW, and I was just passin' through and realized how much I MISS YOU ALL!

How is everyone? Still shipping strong I see! <3
              *waves madly*
              Welcome back!

woohoo I see Grace kissy Me likey!

I really thought I had something quoted about the language stuff as well, but I think I forgot *headdesk*
              I can only say that I dislike my first language because it's weird and there are almost more exception to the rules than that there are rules; plus the fact that even I can't speak it properly after all this time.

*smooches Jack, huggles Sam and runs out*
              sigpic

Comment

I dislike my first language because it's weird
                What is your first language? ? ? ?

English is weird, and constantly changing. I love the flow of the language, and the way that words can change forms for whatever reason. But then, I'm weird that way. It is my greatest sadness right now that my 11 year old is getting a B in grammar. I'm so sad! He doesn't really care about the language, and thinks I'm "off" because I do. Sigh.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Here it is!!! This is dedicated to BrenRen because her video helped me figure out how to finally work this song (which i've chopped to bits). I only have it on YouTube right now but I am going to make a proper web page and have it available for download.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Awwww for the RL That's cute

*waves madly*
                    Welcome back!

I really thought I had something quoted about the language stuff as well, but I think I forgot *headdesk*
                    I can only say that I dislike my first language because it's weird and there are almost more exception to the rules than that there are rules; plus the fact that even I can't speak it properly after all this time.

*smooches Jack, huggles Sam and runs out*
                    Always thought English is the only language with no rules (in everything)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      Here it is!!! This is dedicated to BrenRen because her video helped me figure out how to finally work this song (which i've chopped to bits). I only have it on YouTube right now but I am going to make a proper web page and have it available for download.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRD6GQ6uc4Y
                      that was awesome
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        What is your first language? ? ? ?

English is weird, and constantly changing. I love the flow of the language, and the way that words can change forms for whatever reason. But then, I'm weird that way. It is my greatest sadness right now that my 11 year old is getting a B in grammar. I'm so sad! He doesn't really care about the language, and thinks I'm "off" because I do. Sigh.
                        I'm Dutch...so that's my first language
                        OT languages
                        Spoiler:

I know it is ever changing but English is for me easier to understand than Dutch is...I know that I still make mistakes in English and that my vocabulary isn't as extensive as a native speaker, but I do think that the basics etc. to speak it are easier than Dutch IMHO.
                        I dislike languages with every fiber of my being...it's just one of the things I can't learn...it's like magic to me lol
                        On highschool I had to learn French for 4 years and then I was allowed to quit! (Thank god) I did graduate for German, but that's probably because it is a language that is close to Dutch and you will easily understand the basics(but don't start about grammar there Oh gosh) and then I recently tried Spanish, which wasn't so bad but because of a very bad exam schedule I couldn't do the test and thus "failed" so I have to go back to studying German as my extra language. I'm in an international school so I speak English at school and wasn't allowed to chose Dutch as my second language
                        Oh ...and the fact that I'm slightly dyslectic doesn't really help either...but still I prefer learning entire books before I have to learn grammar from a language...Yucky.

Awww BD I love that guttery kiss! awesome Uhsir
                        sigpic

Comment

This is my 2nd vid for Valentinship
                          Warning for diabetics: this vid contains a high quantity of sugar!!!!

sigpic
                          My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Wow! I'm honored! The very first vid I've ever had dedicated to me! Thanks!

It's great, of course! Very cute and funny!

The really strange thing is... I've got a vid project in the works that happens to use part of this very same song--and I'd plotted a very similar sequence of clips for that segment of the vid, too! Since you've done this one, and so well, mine's gonna be dedicated right back'atcha in response!
                            Love and hot fudge,
                            Bren Ren
                            ~
                            My stories!
                            ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                              This is my 2nd vid for Valentinship
                              Warning for diabetics: this vid contains a high quantity of sugar!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrCShhmXVnU
                              OHMYGOODNESSS I LOVEDD IT! *sqqueee* that was so greatt. god i love them
                              sigpic

Comment

I am loving the embedded video feature of the new style forum.

Loving the videos.
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X