No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote for Hawaii. I can't imagine why (since I grew up there) not. Or maybe the planet with "The Light". Its a big, private mansion. Might as well make use of it.
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      lol yeah and just think, this is the second thread on the same topic! haha already broke one
      Actually, this is the third or forth. And that's not counting the original Delphi forums we started on. Well, some of us. I missed that by a few months, Gateworld was still a baby when I joined though. Want to wax nostalgic? Check out the Ship Thread archives some time...

Yeah, we talk a bit about these two. Do I win *Understatement of the Year*?
      Love and hot fudge,
      Bren Ren
      ~
      My stories!
      ~

sigpic

Comment

Sam & Jack on honeymoon... Seriously? Y'all can actually imagine them coming out of the bedroom in anything less than two weeks? Cause I can't....
        Love and hot fudge,
        Bren Ren
        ~
        My stories!
        ~

sigpic

Comment

Honeymoon

Amazingly...that's the setting for the Valenship fic I'm writing so if I tell what I think I'll give away the plot so...I'm not saying...you'll just have to wait for the fic.
          sigpic
          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
            Fort Campbell, Jenn? It's not far from here.

What sad honeymoon tales you gals have to tell! Mine was quite nice...nothing lavish...just a nice week traveling around the south.

Which brings to mind that we haven't had a question to muse on in awhile. So...what did Sam and Jack do on their honeymoon? (Besides the obvious--LOL!)

I'm thinking relaxing in Hawaii...or maybe a quiet beach in Destin, Florida.

Whatdaya think?

Unfortunately, it's bedtime for me. Early work day tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day! My tomorrow almost has to be better than today was -- LOL!
            Ahh...the honeymoon. I would say somewhere warm too, with lots of sandy beaches. So, Hawaii. They would just relax and...other things.

Comment

Honeymoon?

The cabin.

Fishing all day long.

Just because they're not aware of the imagery doesn't mean they wouldn't embrace it...

And since I have them eloping at the cabin and then pretty much going back to work after that trip, that's how it happened in my universe lol.

EDIT: And look... ffnet working again

Comment

(singing) it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Because I totally missed it - what day is Valenship?

Comment

Valenship is on the 13th. I think. I'm sure. Well, reasonably sure.

Made new vid

sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      Honeymoon?

The cabin.

Fishing all day long.

Just because they're not aware of the imagery doesn't mean they wouldn't embrace it...

And since I have them eloping at the cabin and then pretty much going back to work after that trip, that's how it happened in my universe lol.

I wanted to do that honeymoon thing too, but you said it pretty much how I imagine it.

I just can't see them planning a whole honeymoon while it will be interrupted by one of them being beamed up at the last moment...thus the cabin works just as well as Hawaii or a planet where the beaches go on like forever

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                      Valenship is on the 13th. I think. I'm sure. Well, reasonably sure.

Made new vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-SQ-GGK_B4
                      Awesome! Cute music too btw!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Awesome! Cute music too btw!
                        Thank you!!! *runz around in circles... nekkid*
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

I just can't see them planning a whole honeymoon while it will be interrupted by one of them being beamed up at the last moment...thus the cabin works just as well as Hawaii or a planet where the beaches go on like forever
                          *giggle* Exactly. It *totally* would be.... I know. I just wrote that lol. (at least, the Hawaii vacation bit )

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            *giggle* Exactly. It *totally* would be.... I know. I just wrote that lol. (at least, the Hawaii vacation bit )
                            I know I read it and it was hilarious! I love little sniplets like that *happy sigh*

It would have been even worse when Jack got beamed up right on the moment he was reeling in.

Poor Jack.

Or would Thor monitor that and tell the SGC that he can't beam Jack up right now?
                            sigpic

Comment

I know I read it and it was hilarious! I love little sniplets like that *happy sigh*

It would have been even worse when Jack got beamed up right on the moment he was reeling in.

Poor Jack.

Or would Thor monitor that and tell the SGC that he can't beam Jack up right now?
                              *sob* She was a Colonel... Thor's dead, Jann.

I figured you had, it was just funny cause I totally agree with you... vacation plans would be awfully subject-to-change without notice...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                                So much that we broke the old thread! A few weeks before you joined, the mods had to start us a new thread because the old one started losing posts. We were over 10,000 pages at that point. And I believe there was another thread that pre-dated this one before I joined in 2005!!! majorsal or trupi could probably tell us more about that one. So I think there have actually been three S/J ship threads!

But it's incredible to me how many people remain devoted to this pairing...even now that the show has bene off the air for two years, and RDA has been gone from SG-1 for four years. Of course, when you consider the chemistry, it's not surprising at all.

I'm just pleased that new people keep finding us!!! Makes me very happy...

Because I want my confirmation.....

Yes, there was another thread before the last one. I have it saved. Here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ippers-Archive

And, if memory serves me, there was a place to discuss Sam and Jack on the delphi forum too. But I could be wrong because that was a lifetime ago.

So, yes, we seem to never stop having things to say
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X