Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
    Watching the Simpsons and imagining Jack and Sam watching this together
    Every time I see something Simpsons in the store, my mind immediately jumps to the thought of Sam giving said paraphernalia to Jack for some off-the-wall 'holiday'.
    Originally posted by UhSir View Post
    I put together an animated gif of the part where Sam is checking out Jack at the end of Broca Divide. I put a few "thoughts" in her head too.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/...broca-ogle.gif

Or watch bigger pics in a slideshow at photobucket

Or if you just want the screencaps this is the album link.
    Brilliant! Though "climb inside his jacket" isn't quite the subtext that came to *my* mind on that particular cap... just sayin'!
    Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    here's a question.

years, *years* of working together and being on missions and such, would definitely let each other know what the other is like. BUT, actually having to live with it, 24/7...

name some stuff you think sam and jack would get irritated with each other about.

Sam:
    Hard to say... She's just always been so... amused by his... antics, shall we say, that it's hard to see her annoyed by them now that the gettin's good. There have been occasions, though, when his inability to take things seriously, on the surface at least, that she gets a bit irked. I can see this being tested in a full-time romantic relationship environment.

Jack:
    Yes, Sam's still a workaholic, but as Jenn recently pointed out, they made a point of showing how Sam has changed in that respect, that spending the night in her lab had become something of a foreign concept. But he'll probably never develop much patience in listening to her in-depth technobabble ramblings. But now he can just shut her up with a kiss when he finds it so *hot* he just can't resist!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    Oh, and she doesn't get the Simpsons--my guess is that won't change. I wonder what show she'll want to watch--something on the Discovery Channel? I don't peg her as an American Idol fan or anything like that. Maybe she watches Bones. So their TV personalities maybe won't mesh, either, I'm thinking.
    I see her more a documentary/Discovery channel viewer.

I also see her happily indulging Jack his TV viewing habits, whether she "gets" them or not. And having fun trying to distract Jack during hockey games.
    Love and hot fudge,
    Bren Ren
    ~
    My stories!
    ~

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post
      Brilliant! Though "climb inside his jacket" isn't quite the subtext that came to *my* mind on that particular cap... just sayin'!
      Me neither but I wanted to post it on the forum so I had to keep it PG13!!
      *splashes BrenRen with cold water*

smilies by zuz

Comment

Lovin' the videos! <3

lol goodd point

hmmm *ponder ponder* probably some ridiculous reality show...like american idol or something haha. maybe the watch amazing race and go "yeah not so amazing, ive faced tougher challenges."
        We know Sam likes to watch sci-fi movies to pick them apart and see if "they're" getting it right.

You can bet pretty much everything you own that they both do something that ticks the other off, we all do when we live with someone like that. I can see it being food -- beer omelettes anyone? I know Sam found it amusing he adds beer to food, but she would probably get annoyed with that after the honeymoon period wears off.

sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
          We know Sam likes to watch sci-fi movies to pick them apart and see if "they're" getting it right.

You can bet pretty much everything you own that they both do something that ticks the other off, we all do when we live with someone like that. I can see it being food -- beer omelettes anyone? I know Sam found it amusing he adds beer to food, but she would probably get annoyed with that after the honeymoon period wears off.

lol thatd be great to see Sam sitting watching some sci-fi show and going "no you cant do that! the hyperdrive engine doesnt work like that!" or if there was an equation in the scene that some actor/scientist was looking over she'd take one look and be like "thats not the equation for that!!" and poor Jack just sitting there completely confused! haha
          sigpic
          thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

lol thatd be great to see Sam sitting watching some sci-fi show and going "no you cant do that! the hyperdrive engine doesnt work like that!" or if there was an equation in the scene that some actor/scientist was looking over she'd take one look and be like "thats not the equation for that!!" and poor Jack just sitting there completely confused! haha

She would do that, she admitted to it in the episode Orpheus. Hehehe. Poor Jack would probably want her to just watch the movie without nitpicking, but she would probably be unable to stop herself.

If she were into sitcoms, The Big Bang Theory would SO be up her street Plenty of science jargon in that for her dissect.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen View Post

I also see her happily indulging Jack his TV viewing habits, whether she "gets" them or not. And having fun trying to distract Jack during hockey games. [/FONT] [/COLOR]
              i seem to remember an older interview with rda, where he said him and a woman watched a hockey game together (in his livingroom), and bit by bit they removed clothes. i don't remember 'why' they were doing this , but i could see jack making a bet with sam and...
              sally

sigpic

Comment

She would do that, she admitted to it in the episode Orpheus. Hehehe. Poor Jack would probably want her to just watch the movie without nitpicking, but she would probably be unable to stop herself.

If she were into sitcoms, The Big Bang Theory would SO be up her street Plenty of science jargon in that for her dissect.
                hahaha that would be the perfect comedy for her to watch!

i get the feeling after awhile though, Jack woudl get fed up and find a way to distract her with Fishing
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i seem to remember an older interview with rda, where he said him and a woman watched a hockey game together (in his livingroom), and bit by bit they removed clothes. i don't remember 'why' they were doing this , but i could see jack making a bet with sam and...

I have no recollection of this... but it sounds like something fun to me Fic, anyone? anyone?

hahaha that would be the perfect comedy for her to watch!

i get the feeling after awhile though, Jack woudl get fed up and find a way to distract her with Fishing

Unless she's not so easy to distract....

Who am I kidding? It's JACK. Yeah, he could do it.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Unless she's not so easy to distract....

Who am I kidding? It's JACK. Yeah, he could do it.
                    yeah seriously its JACK! how could anybody not be easily distracted by that?! No show, no matter now much technobabble or scientific jargon it has in it, that could never beat fishing with Jack O'Neill
                    sigpic

Comment

Evenin shippers!

My boyfriend recently started watching SG1... I'm so determined to make him a shipper. He had the nerve to suggest that he liked Sam/Daniel. He's lucky I didn't end it there...

Originally posted by Pol View Post

And a Mala manip (to keep me on topic):
                      http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...candidMALA.jpg
                      BWAA That's so cuuute!

8D8D
                      Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                        Evenin shippers!

My boyfriend recently started watching SG1... I'm so determined to make him a shipper. He had the nerve to suggest that he liked Sam/Daniel. He's lucky I didn't end it there...
                        i probably woulda smacked him at the least! hahaha
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                          Woaw, can you imagine Sam and Jack going on Amazing Race? That would be hilarious! They would be introduced as the middle aged couple who work in deep space radar telemetry, but then end up kicking serious bootie!

...I like this idea a lot!
                          Hmmm ... I see a plot bunny there. Anyone?

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                          Evenin shippers!

Comment

i probably woulda smacked him at the least! hahaha
                            Oh have no fear, I definitely did!
                            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Evenin shippers!

I'm impressed you dated him in the first place with him not being an SG-1 watcher. Way to be accepting of people's faults!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Hey everyone!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I haven't been around much (school/work/drama competition has taken up nearly all of my time), but I'm really looking forward to Valenship!

As to TV shows Sam and Jack would watch, I've always wanted to read a fic about Sam having a MacGyver obsession, and Jack having one with Sanctuary.
                                sigpic
                                The Return of King Arthur
                                Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                                acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X