Clear All

Good for you, Sheppard! Well done!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
      Wait....! I only meant that her on-going connection to explosions could be seen as representing Sam's desire for release from the constraints put on her by the rigidity of the military hierarchy, and that her tendency to prefer the explosive experience over that of shooting a gun was due to the opportunity such occasions provided for her to let that deeply buried aspect of herself come to the surface.

*blink*

What did you think I meant????

Frankly, you lost me after "Sam's desire for release..."

Oh dear...

*splashes happily*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Good for you, Sheppard! Well done!
        thank you Aka and for those of you who wish me congrats on 3,000 Posts. Thank You Very much.

Comment

I guess everyone has seen RDA's Zaxby's commercials by now:

http://www.zaxbys.com/the_company/za...vertising.aspx

I just saw them...and thought they were great. He seems so...himself in them.

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
          Regarding what happened to Jonas Quinn:

I asked Joe Mallozzi about this and here was his reply:

Jess writes: “Just wanted to know what happened to Jonas Quinn. In Season 10, it was mentioned that Langara fell to the Ori, but they never mentioned Jonas! Was he killed by the Ori, I know he wouldn’t convert.”

Answer: Although it was never officially touched upon, in my mind Jonas led the resistance against the Ori on his home world which was eventually freed from their influence after the events of The Ark of Truth. He is still very much alive and a leader among his people.

(I know that one PTB's opinion doesn't make it canon, but I like his version, so that's what I choose to believe.)
          Good ole Joe!
          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 06 July 2010, 01:41 PM.

Comment

*decides a discussion of the symbolism of Sam's predilection for explosions would be inappropriate at this time...*

Er...

Is this APA? *blinks*

Wait....! I only meant that her on-going connection to explosions could be seen as representing Sam's desire for release from the constraints put on her by the rigidity of the military hierarchy, and that her tendency to prefer the explosive experience over that of shooting a gun was due to the opportunity such occasions provided for her to let that deeply buried aspect of herself come to the surface.

*blink*

Nice save!
            sigpic
            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Congratulations, hedwig, on 10,300 posts!!!

Congratulations, L. A. Doyle, on 9,200 posts!!!

Congratulations, trupi, on 6,200 posts!!!

Congratulations, Rachel500, on 3,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, Lt. Col. John Sheppard, on 3,000 posts!!!

Congratulations, Devilish Me, on 2,700 posts!!!

Congratulations, SamJackShipper93, on 2,300 posts!!!

Congratulations, Fluffy17, on 100 posts!!!

Welcome, iiradned!!!

Welcome, lastrequest!!!

Comment

Nice save!
                Save? Try backpedaling furiously.

But it's okay. That's the beauty of language.

The POWER of interpretation!
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

thank you guys.

Comment

Did our Sally just post a fic at FF? Breathe
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

*blink*

LOL!!! Exactly what you thought. Guilty. Me.

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                        fic was pretty good if not a little on the short side but i have a question say sam was really injured like she wouldnt it make it with out a sarcophagus do you think jack would put down his stars and risik his career to save carter? (dumb question but im asking anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by gater62 View Post
                          Wow! Sure looks like she did! Go, Sally!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            fic was pretty good if not a little on the short side but i have a question say sam was really injured like she wouldnt it make it with out a sarcophagus do you think jack would put down his stars and risik his career to save carter? (dumb question but im asking anyway)
                            i'd hope he would. i'd hope sam would do the same.

if i were in their place, i'd do 'anything' to save a loved one. *sighs*
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! I tried to catch up on all the posts here, but I only got to page 23 and then gave up! I have free time, but not that much. LOL. Anyway, this is like my dream thread. I was a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper when I was watching SG-1. Hadn't seen it for a very long time, but suddenly felt this urge to see it, so I put the first season on my Netflix queue and was again obsessed with this ship. All my favorite shipper scenes came back to my mind and then I found this forum. Love you guys. Hopefully I can get out of "Probie" status and personalize my signature!
                              sigpic
                              || acrazyobsession on AO3 & Tumblr || My DeviantArt ||

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                i'd hope he would. i'd hope sam would do the same.

if i were in their place, i'd do 'anything' to save a loved one. *sighs*
                                Inquiring minds want to know if you've just posted that lovely fic, hon!

Comment

Working...
                                X