Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
    You know honestly they could make a new stargate 10 season show literally based on Sam and Jack and all the missing scenes that we just know happened. In fact I think they should turn campfires into a series
    I'd vote for that!!! >.<
    sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      So most of my screen caps were saved to an old Nokia phone I had, so they're only about 2 pixels big. [/sarcasm] I'm digging through the Gallery here on GW, but can anyone recommend a site that has HD screen caps???
      try stargatecaps dot com - the caps for Unending in particular are very good quality and the earliest seasons aren't so good but that is to be expected... or not, upon further inspection Unending might be the only episode with good quality caps.
      Last edited by neverendingimagination; 02 April 2013, 05:50 PM.
      Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
      If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
        what other shippy scenes can I find...
        Depends on how strong your shippy prescription is: to me, 'The Warrior' has it's moments...

The crossword puzzle (forgot which ep)...

Some of the looks in 'Secrets'...
        sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .
          Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (2)

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (18)

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (2)

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (19)

It's just so COMFORTABLE between them...you kind of sigh as you watch them. The awkward moment only emphasizes the previous moments where they just 'clicked'.
            sigpic
            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              'The Warrior'

Season 5, Episode 18.
              Thank you
              sigpic
              Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                Depends on how strong your shippy prescription is: to me, 'The Warrior' has it's moments...

The crossword puzzle (forgot which ep)...

Some of the looks in 'Secrets'...

Eeeee the crossword puzzle...

You're giving me ideas now when I should be thinking about going to sleep.
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (20)

I love the briefing in Crystal Skull where they are sitting so close and probably whispering back and forth, ignoring Daniel. And they don't even seem to be conscious of how close they are . . . on duty . . . in front of Hammond. It just looks like magnets has inexorably drawn them together.

That said, the hallway scene could be a mom and dad talking about their own child's wedding. They are so couple-y and there's so much casual touching. It's so cute!

Tonight's winner: Walking, talking, grabbing, holding, turning . . .

Comment

I need to read campfire stories - are they the series written by polrobin on ffnet?

These?

Comment

Season 3: Jolinar’s Memories: Jack tries to protect Sam and gets a staff blast in the knee

vs.

Season 8: Threads: Knee touching and “I do” in the briefing room when Sam and Jack are speculating about Daniel helping to stop the replicators

Comment

I need to read campfire stories - are they the series written by polrobin on ffnet?

These?
                        YES!!!!! oooh you'll love them

sigpic
                        Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                          YES!!!!! oooh you'll love them

I already am - started reading the first one, its perfect I can see I'm going to be writing a lot of reviews in the next few days.

gah I need to sleep, not read campfire story number 5
                          Last edited by neverendingimagination; 02 April 2013, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Eeeee the crossword puzzle...
                            You're giving me ideas now when I should be thinking about going to sleep.
                            ...and then there's the wormhole explaination in 'A Matter of Time'... *steeples fingers evilly...excellent*

These?
                            Oh, YEAH! My favorite. Enjoy!

I already am - started reading the first one, its perfect I can see I'm going to be writing a lot of reviews in the next few days. gah I need to sleep, not read campfire story number 5
                            Nah! Sleep's overrated when there are Campfires to read...

I found them late, and one March (2 years ago now, I think?), I completely overloaded her review inbox, because I read them back-to-back over 1 week's time. What's great about Pol is that she's here on the thread, as well, and she always responds to her reviews.

Season 3: Jolinar’s Memories: Jack tries to protect Sam and gets a staff blast in the knee

vs.

Season 8: Threads: Knee touching and “I do” in the briefing room when Sam and Jack are speculating about Daniel helping to stop the replicators

hlndncr...this is so not fair...*stomps off to pout and think*...
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

okay, so i bought a used kindle yesterday (at a place called 'book off') for $50, and it's mainly so i could read the stargate novels in bed. and then other stuff.

but being the huge shipper 'and' sam fan that i am, i want to only buy the books that i know i'm going to really enjoy. (not books that are hugely focused on some other character, so on)

so could someone that's read the books, and has the same sj/sam tastes as me, could you tell me which novels are the best ones to buy? i also want to buy the 'legacy' series for sga (with the same criteria).

might be best to answer me on my profile page.

and thanks.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                okay, so i bought a used kindle yesterday (at a place called 'book off') for $50, and it's mainly so i could read the stargate novels in bed. and then other stuff.

but being the huge shipper 'and' sam fan that i am, i want to only buy the books that i know i'm going to really enjoy. (not books that are hugely focused on some other character, so on)

so could someone that's read the books, and has the same sj/sam tastes as me, could you tell me which novels are the best ones to buy? i also want to buy the 'legacy' series for sga (with the same criteria).

might be best to answer me on my profile page.

and thanks.
                                You've got me jealous! Many people are recommending Sally Malcom's A matter of honor / cost of honor series so I'd go with that first.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X