X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love this

Comment

The Best Shippy Moment is . . .

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (2)

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (15)

I like the holding each other scene...

...but I think this scene is shippier, as they act like an old married couple...

sigpic

Comment

you're right dips, that is so shippy, her gentle shove totally says 'stop staring at half naked women young enough to be your daughter and pay attention to me'
        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Season 3: Crystal Skull: Jack and Sam practically sitting in each other’s lap during a briefing (2)

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (16)

For all the reasons already mentioned.

Comment

vs.

Season 8: Sacrifices: Jack and Sam strolling down the SGC hallway discussing Rya'c's wedding, looking and sounding very much like a married couple themselves (17)

I just love this whole scene, they may not be a couple yet but they certainly act like one, and yes my favourite bit is no the hands on the arms bit but the bit where Jack looks at the scantily dressed woman and Sam grabs him and turns him around, such a cute and shippy scene
            sigpic
            Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
              you're right dips, that is so shippy, her gentle shove totally says 'stop staring at half naked women young enough to be your daughter and pay attention to me'
              Exactly!!! Aah, so adorkable.

And I made a ... thing that resembles a GIF.

Comment

Love it, that scene always has me 'awww'ing and staring at the screen entranced -*tears self away.*
                Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

Love it, that scene always has me 'awww'ing and staring at the screen entranced -*tears self away.*
                  Thanks! I got a couple tips for other sites, so will give them a shot and see if the video works better. Thanks for your help!!!

Comment

So most of my screen caps were saved to an old Nokia phone I had, so they're only about 2 pixels big. [/sarcasm] I'm digging through the Gallery here on GW, but can anyone recommend a site that has HD screen caps???

Comment

I've got Beneath the Surface on, this scene kills me every time.

Jack/Jonah - I remember feeling, feelings
                      Sam/Thera - For me?
                      Jack/Jonah - (Jokingly) No for Tor. I don't remember much, but I do remember that.
                      Sam/Thera - So?
                      Jack/Jonah - So, I'm just saying
                      Sam/Thera - Then I feel better.

Has me sniveling every time I see it. Sad for all four of them, Jonah and Thera and their blossoming relationship that will never be, Sam and Jack who once again have to accept they can't be together. As much as the scene upsets me it is also one of my favourites, Sam and Jack sitting together, relaxed and at peace, not afraid to show their feelings, its something we don't see again.

As much as I wish there was more to Thera/Jonah's relationship - as was originally written - I agree with Amanda, it wasn't needed, it would purely have been repeating the arc from episodes 3 to 6 instead of progressing the character's stories. In many ways the quiet acceptance of their real identities shows that they have tried to put their feelings to one side and have at least started to come to terms with how things have to be. I think its after this point they are both more stringent with the 'Sirs' and 'Carters' and keep a more professional distance between them - no more practically sitting on each others laps in the briefing room *sigh*.
                      Last edited by neverendingimagination; 02 April 2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Quick question? Samfan13 and I are having a mind blank, what episode does the campfire scene come from, not the 1969 one but the one where they are in uniform and Sam is sat with her knees up and her arms around them
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                          Quick question? Samfan13 and I are having a mind blank, what episode does the campfire scene come from, not the 1969 one but the one where they are in uniform and Sam is sat with her knees up and her arms around them
                          I remember them watching the 'fire rain' in the dark in 100 Days, I don't think there was a camp fire though.

I found a picture of it and her hair is quite short, its not the one where Daniel goes to save the unas from captivity is it?

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            'The Warrior'

Season 5, Episode 18.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r316/laurens18/SG1/WoOkissTH_zpsbb0c2e7a.gif http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ps5b4be84e.gif
                              You can keep posting these ALL DAY! I love them...thanks!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                                You can keep posting these ALL DAY! I love them...thanks!
                                what other shippy scenes can I find...

Comment

Working...
                                X