I'm out too guys.

Work tomorrow.

TTYL.
    sigpic
    sig by Mada
    As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM View Post
      Anyone else picturing Zac Efron as Jack, Dakota Fanning/Jennifer Lawrence as Sam and Shia Labeouf as Daniel? Better than Cory Monteith as Cam but still...
      *groans*
      No. Just... No.
      I think I just threw up a little...

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
      I'd still take an older Sam and Jack guesting on whatever version of Stargate to get our confirmation/resolution. I still think we deserve that.
      Same here -I prefer this, even if it is just a cameo on a different Stargate series. Or a movie.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      that post says that the writer of the new game is sally malcolm, and that wonderful author does *ship*!
      No. Way. I love her stories.

**watches two more guests leave**
      And only 4 brave souls remain.
      Could you guys quit frightening the poor souls who wander into our thread?

*waves to the lurkers* it's ok...really.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      well i was just explaining why i was getting off. i got to watch this movie on slavery and then right a 3 page paper on it. may take me all night.
      Good luck, Shep.

Trin -I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: *sees Trin leave* Darn...I'm too late.
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Just out of curiosity:

Both AT and RDA are older now although not old. Do you think they could still make the kiss we've all been longing for, um how do I say it...

...HOT!

YES!!!

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        sally

sigpic

Comment

For what it's worth, I'll be doing some arties tonight. My writing is making me frustrated. Can't seem to concentrate well this week. Which is a bummer, cuz it felt like I was getting back into the swing of things with that string of ficlets. Oh well...

Right now is when I wish I had a tv in my bedroom, so that I could curl up in my blankets all by my lonesome and watch some shippy stuff. I could always use my computer, but it's just not the same, cuz I always have to worry about my laptop falling off my lap or overheating. *sigh*

Comment

I like that Sam is next to Jack in every team pic.
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Just out of curiosity:
              Both AT and RDA are older now although not old. Do you think they could still make the kiss we've all been longing for, um how do I say it...
              ...HOT!
              I have to balance that against the fact the actors are more experienced (in life) and obviously even more comfortable with each other.

I think they can do it.

I believe RDA will commit to as many takes as necessary to achieve it! LOL.

Remember -the 'Grace' kiss was not the product of a single take...
              sigpic
              sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
              "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
                I have to balance that against the fact the actors are more experienced (in life) and obviously even more comfortable with each other.

I think they can do it.

*nods vigorously*

*hurts neck*

sally

sigpic

Comment

I think they can do it.

Oh, I'm sure AT would commit to it to!
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                    Oh, I'm sure AT would commit to it to!
                    I'm sure they would both be willing to do as many takes as are necessary to be sure to get just the right shot
                    Ooh, up to 7 guests! Come on in, the water's fine

Comment

ah finish my paper. now its time to work on my sg-1 unleashed fic.

Comment

Just out of curiosity:

...HOT!

I have no doubt they could make the kiss look good. All of their kisses have been great and, to be honest, I think they're some of the best TV kisses for non-established relationships. For example, I was watching an old episode of JAG last week in which Rabb and Mac made out during her engagement (to another man) party and I winced at the visual. It looked awful, like they were trying to eat each other's face (yet no tongue) and be passionate etc, but it just made me shake my head. It was far too much and it's not the kind of kiss I like to watch. In contrast, I can watch all the S/J kisses over and over again; some are more romantic or passionate yet it's not too much or a face-eating contest.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think they can do it.

Do we know how many takes
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                            Do we know how many takes
                            I say one, maybe two takes.
                            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

according to moebius commentary, rick told PDL "i think we're going to need one more take" on his kiss with amanda in the puddle jumper and PDL told him "you can have as many takes as you like Rick."

Comment

Just out of curiosity:

...HOT!

I'd just be happy to see them get the opportunity to try!

I liked the way it was done in 'Grace' - Amanda/Sam just went for it! Not that Rick/Jack didn't respond but... *fans self*. Jack was clearly relaxed, Sam reminded me of Buffy in the episode where Angel briefly becomes human, she cant get at him quick enough lol! Clearly when Carter relaxes and just goes with it, all that pent-up tension just goes *BAM*! Kinda like with Pete but nowhere near as good because they didn't have the restrictions and the history. And he ain't Jack.
                                Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Working...
                                X