Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i tried. it erased all the linkage. i put it all back in.

what went wrong?
    Or what you could do is simply add a space or two between the tags --> [ space image]. I think essentially breaking the html linking format [whatever][/whatever] will do the trick. You could change the letters in the image, add some spaces, take out the '/'...just so it doesn't look like a link.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Or what you could do is simply add a space or two between the tags --> [ space image]. I think essentially breaking the html linking format [whatever][/whatever] will do the trick. You could change the letters in the image, add some spaces, take out the '/'...just so it doesn't look like a link.
      when there's an image, i just take out the [ img ] and [ /img ] (without spaces) and that leaves a link without the image showing up. but that doesn't work with an attachment, and i don't know why.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

gah!! b/c gateworld has been out for hours, there's nothing really new to read on the thread! this is unacceptable! i have shippy needs!!

ha! I thought I was the only one having issues, I used one of those sites that tells you if the site is currently offline and it said it was just me.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          you ever think that maybe sam was trying to play it low key and not let keller know that she was married and or seeing jack?
          My thoughts, too.

Comment

I love those mini dialogues Ikorni
            sigpic

Comment

when there's an image, i just take out the [ img ] and [ /img ] (without spaces) and that leaves a link without the image showing up. but that doesn't work with an attachment, and i don't know why.
              Oh, right. I see what you were talking about. Good question actually! I don't think I know this myself!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

RDA is coming to Toronto FanExpo in August!!
                I convinced hubby to come with me last year for Amanda, but I doubt he'll go for RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  My thoughts, too.
                  i concur.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canadianfolk View Post
                    RDA is coming to Toronto FanExpo in August!!
                    I convinced hubby to come with me last year for Amanda, but I doubt he'll go for RDA.
                    do you know (any of you guys) if amanda and rick will be at a con together?
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

do you know (any of you guys) if amanda and rick will be at a con together?
                      well hopefully it won't be another 4 years (last one they were at before the one in paris was comic con 2008 to promote Continuum.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                        I love those mini dialogues Ikorni
                        Thanks!

And about the con...*sigh*. Not even a hint of it after last year's Jules Verne festival. I thought she was supposed to be at the Oz Comic con with RDA this year?
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks!

And about the con...*sigh*. Not even a hint of it after last year's Jules Verne festival. I thought she was supposed to be at the Oz Comic con with RDA this year?
                          amanda had to cancel, so rick took her place for that con.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

amanda had to cancel, so rick took her place for that con.
                            Oh I see. Nice of him to do so! But I wish they were both together sometime!
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh I see. Nice of him to do so! But I wish they were both together sometime!
                              that's why the paris thinger (jules verne) was so nice, b/c they were together again!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

i was on twitter a month or so ago and i saw Amanda posted a tweet how RDA wasn't following her on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X