No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just have to mention that scruffy Jack is so super sexy.

How does Sam resist kissing him after she saves him?

Comment

Sam is just seething in her interview with Simmons. She doesn't care what he wants or who he thinks she is. She only wants to save Jack. She's willing to risk herself and her career to do it.

Comment

Sam's the first one to get to Jack when the team comes to his rescue.

Comment

This is where Teal'c gets his big honkin' gun.

Comment

Sam smiles when Tyler mentions fishing. You know she's thinking of fishing with Jack!

Comment

I hope you enjoyed this running shippy commentary of The Fifth Man. Join me later for some other episode that will obviously be shippy because I'm watching it!

Comment

^^lol. Shipper commentary is soooo much better than...uh...non-shipper commentary
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  I just have to mention that scruffy Jack is so super sexy.

[IMG]http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af243/hlndncr/SG1%20MGM%20Pics/Jack/th_ScruffyJack-1.jpg

How does Sam resist kissing him after she saves him?

Who says she didn't? (Er, kiss him, as opposed to "didn't" resist...). Yeesh, double negatives.
                  Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

^^My shipper brain sometimes grants me delusions...yep...she kissed him hahaha (I blame being a writer, because in some whacky scenarios that my muse cooks up, Sam kisses Jack all the time! )
                    "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                      ^^lol. Shipper commentary is soooo much better than...uh...non-shipper commentary
                      Yes, it is!
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

27 days till Ship Day...just sayin'
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, it has been FOREVER since I popped in to say hello to everyone! Love the Banner and Sig for Ship Day! Beautiful work! Lots of fun new Banners and sigs. Enjoying reading all of the posts since well, forever ago! Hope everyone is enjoying their summers!
                          As always, Jack and Sam forever!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                            ^^My shipper brain sometimes grants me delusions...yep...she kissed him hahaha (I blame being a writer, because in some whacky scenarios that my muse cooks up, Sam kisses Jack all the time! )
                            Hey, she was altered. Even if she wasn't altered that way, she could always blame it on the alien influence.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Happy day everyone!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X