No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok one more for every shipper out there I love this video *sigh* kinda sums up their relationship with tons of shippy moments

btw it contains moment from the entire series and the movies so beware of spoilers

If anyone else in a shippy vid watching mood you're welcome to go here It's my stargate youtube playlist... I think I've got 100 vids or so listed lol.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
      ooo that sounds like a great fic I haven't seen a lot of fics from Jacob's POV.

I'll def have to check out Rachel's fics. I love fanficton
      Oh, if you haven't read Rachel's fics you are in for such a treat. She is my fanfic hero!!!!

My favorite S/J fic of all time is A Pond with No Fish.

Close second would be Let Go and Hold On.

Then there is the most amazing Aftershocks Series.

And that's just the beginning. You really have to read it all!

Then when you've finished with Rachel's fic you can move on to Annerb. I adore her DC Series, which is post-S8 through mid-S9 or so. (I cannot ride the Metro now without having happy shippy daydreams. )

Oh, to be a newbie again and have so much lovely shippiness to discover!!!!

Comment

yay so many new fics to read

I actually just finished reading a story by Annerb, her String Theory: An AU Series was just amazing. Hedwig's my fanfiction hero and has also sent me a ton of stories to read. This will definitely keep me busy for awhile lol. One story down... a bazillion to go!!

You have no idea how excited I am by all of these fics!!! Before I found you guys and this site I was getting really discouraged b/c I thought I'd watched all the vids and read all the fics... how wrong I was!!!!!! You guys are all amazing! Of course I'm even more excited about meeting all of you guys! It's great to have someone to share my obsession with lol.

Shippy Love
        sigpic

Comment

I do like all of Rachel's SG1 Fics but the ones I keep going back to read are the chapters she did of the 2010 episode. I loved how she showed what could've happened during those ten years and how Jack and Sam's relationship got estranged.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
            yay so many new fics to read

I actually just finished reading a story by Annerb, her String Theory: An AU Series was just amazing. Hedwig's my fanfiction hero and has also sent me a ton of stories to read. This will definitely keep me busy for awhile lol. One story down... a bazillion to go!!

You have no idea how excited I am by all of these fics!!! Before I found you guys and this site I was getting really discouraged b/c I thought I'd watched all the vids and read all the fics... how wrong I was!!!!!! You guys are all amazing! Of course I'm even more excited about meeting all of you guys! It's great to have someone to share my obsession with lol.

Shippy Love
            Can you PM with the links to those authors?

Comment

OT here but still stargate related. But whatever happened to that aris bochum fella? That bounty hunter that captured SG-1? Think he's still alive?

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                Maybe we could do a shippy rewatch and just pick certain episodes. We could do it in the discussion thread and discuss one episode per week. Maybe start it by quoting the summary post from the first rewatch? That way we don't all have to be online at the same time, just jump in when we can. Maybe we could use the episodes from that grid game done back in March?
                I'd like that, as I can't watch it online together with you. It was fun to watch and comment, but getting up in the middle of the night was not. I think with one episode per week there is enough time for everyone to watch.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                  Hi everyone!

Unfortunately, I've had a lot of real life issues stopping my fandom time lately. I see you had a great ship day and wish I had been able to make it!

On that very subject, I did want to drop by this gift:

First

A new Sam/Jack fanfic. Hope you enjoy!
                  RUNS over to Rachel's page and disappears for a few hours...

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
                  Funny how you're posting these pics because you are getting stuff done, and I am reading/looking at them INSTEAD of getting stuff done. Evil Hlnd lol

ps...I love Math.
                  Me two, on both counts - I love math (well, really, I like solving puzzles) and am totally getting distracted by these pics.

Comment

Thanks for the spoiler warnings, it's so hard not just click and watch them but I've seen enough bits already and don't want to spoil anything. I also love fic and have written a few myself although not stargate related ones, might have to embark on a bit of writing
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to the wonderful Meredithe5 for the awesome sig

Comment

Originally posted by SGSuzi View Post
                      Thanks for the spoiler warnings, it's so hard not just click and watch them but I've seen enough bits already and don't want to spoil anything. I also love fic and have written a few myself although not stargate related ones, might have to embark on a bit of writing
                      I love writing SG. You should definitely embark It's fun!
                      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        OT here but still stargate related. But whatever happened to that aris bochum fella? That bounty hunter that captured SG-1? Think he's still alive?
                        There was an official SG-1 novel that saw Aris Boch's return. His involvement with the plot was okay, but as a whole I didn't really enjoy the novel. PM me if you want spoilers. If I'm not mistaken the title is "Siren's Call".

Comment

Been taking time here and there to get through Ship Day 2012, see what I missed, and discovered that I double posted one of my Wedding Thank You cards and missed the next one! Shame on me, so here it is!

I do so appreciate Jack and Sam, and I do so appreciate this thread!
                          sigpic
                          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

*sigh* they look so pretty together They may not have given us a solid confirmation but at least they gave us episode 200!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Running so behind today. It's going to take a big push for me to get through everything.

Good thing I have lots of shippy moments in Season 3 to keep me motivated.

Season 3
                              Into the Fire

Her concern for him when he’s zatted

She can’t watch as he is goa’ulded

She goes back for him

He yanks Hathor off her

The hug

The working together to rescue the others

She calls out to warn him and runs to him after the battle

Comment

Season 3
                                Seth

He calls Jacob ‘Dad’ to his face in front of Sam, and neither one of them reacts

'Hail Dorothy'

Comment

Working...
                                X