X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by always_sj View Post
    Hi guys

I'm Dannii and I'm new so I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing
    Welcome!! We love newbie shippers! Don't worry about trying to "catch up." Yeah, that's not possible. Just jump in anytime about any shippy thing your shippy heart desires. We love to talk and squee about Sam and Jack!

Here's some things to get your thought processes flowing...

made by UhSir

made by Uber (formerly ÜberSG-1Fan)

And I saved the best for last!

made by dipsofjazz

Comment

Thank you, UhSir!

Those GIFs are great!

I would reply to the green I just received, but considering my Probie status, I don't think I'm allowed to. By the way, would I be able to participate in the Penguin Challenges? I signed up earlier today and would really love to contribute some videos!
      sigpic

You'll find someone, someday.
      I'd rather die than lose Carter.
      What is an Oprah?

Comment

Thank you, UhSir!

Those GIFs are great!

I would reply to the green I just received, but considering my Probie status, I don't think I'm allowed to. By the way, would I be able to participate in the Penguin Challenges? I signed up earlier today and would really love to contribute some videos!
        Sure!
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thank you so much, I can't wait to get started!
          sigpic

What is an Oprah?

Comment

Hi guys

Welcome! We may be aimless as well, but I must say that there is one thing we do well, and that's ship. We're excellent shippers.

And we love newcomers! So please, feel free to jump on in! The water's lovely...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys

Welcome to this crazy Shipper Land Dannii, and just a few weeks from Ship Day too. Nice...timing!

Originally posted by Wild Flower View Post
                Hello! As Hedwig said, you're looking in the wrong place for people who know what they're doing.

We ship and sigh and cry and laugh and try to add a little more S/J love to the world and bask in the wonder that is in general.

So welcome!
                And we squee....often I still have no idea what I'm doing. haha

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                I regret nothing
                LOL Me either XF

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                Welcome! We may be aimless as well, but I must say that there is one thing we do well, and that's ship. We're excellent shippers.

And we love newcomers! So please, feel free to jump on in! The water's lovely...
                Every time I think of water I think of that Descent scene (why do they look so good drenched? haha) annnnd there goes my mind...

Also, UhSir I looove those Gifs
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Hi guys

Welcome! Shipping is easy--just love Sam and Jack and share that love with us. See? Simple!

sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Thank you, UhSir!

Those GIFs are great!

You're welcome! I think you can get yourself off Probie quickly by posting. So tell us how you found the squee that is Sam and Jack?

As for me, I was dragged into watching the show by dear sweet hubby. I'm really not a fan of sci-fi so I suffered through the episodes week after week. And then came Solitudes. Oh my was I ever hooked!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                      What so you find a vid you're looking for, but you don't link it for the rest of us? *shakes head* So inconsiderate... hee hee! Just kidding. But make sure you post it for Ship Day, eh?
                      Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                      Yeah because I'm pretty curious too

here's the vid i was working for.

Comment

Okay, 20 minutes early...
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!

I've been watching the show for years, but only recently entered the fandom and am head over heels for Sam and Jack!
                          Welcome newbie You'll be just in time for Ship day on July 28!

Enjoy the craziness of this forum! I can tell you that it's awesome!
                          sigpic
                          Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes guys!

Any idea how I can quote multiple posts? I don't want to spam the thread

Well, the first episode I saw was Chimera and I was hooked from "I'm just happy you're happy about something other than quarks." I just thought Oh no, another ship? I knew I loved them from that moment.

Ship Day is great! I've seen the majority of the videos on YouTube. You guys do a brilliant job, I wish I had half your talent!
                            sigpic

What is an Oprah?

Comment

Welcome!

To multiquote you can use that button in the lower right corner of posts, basically selecting the ones you want to quote and then use "reply with quote" for the last post.
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                                Welcome!

To multiquote you can use that button in the lower right corner of posts, basically selecting the ones you want to quote and then use "reply with quote" for the last post.
                                Thank you hehe
                                sigpic

What is an Oprah?

Comment

Working...
                                X