Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
    Annerb wrote Sam doing just this in one of her stories *grin* I think it was Down here amongst the wreckage
    Hah. You beat me to it! I was totally gonna link this fic!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
      Hah. You beat me to it! I was totally gonna link this fic!
      lol. It was the perfect time
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

It (Annerb's Down here Among the Wreckage) is a dark and totally depressing story, though, so be warned. Sam making a quilt out of the stars in the night sky was cool, tho.

Comment

do you guys ever think there could be a SG universe out there where jack and sam are bounty hunters?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            do you guys ever think there could be a SG universe out there where jack and sam are bounty hunters?
            As Sheldon would tell you, "The math would suggest that in a few [they're] clown[s] made of candy."

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              As Sheldon would tell you, "The math would suggest that in a few [they're] clown[s] made of candy."
              okay?

Comment

okay?
                In other words....yes. I think Sam said that there are an infinite number of universes/realities so anything is possible
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

okay?
                  Sorry. I guess your not a BBT fan. It's just that the way you asked that question reminded me of how Penny asked Sheldon if their was a universe where he danced and his response was, "The math would suggest that in a few I'm a clown made of candy. But I don't dance."

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Sorry. I guess your not a BBT fan. It's just that the way you asked that question reminded me of how Penny asked Sheldon if their was a universe where he danced and his response was, "The math would suggest that in a few I'm a clown made of candy. But I don't dance."
                    i do watched TBBT i just haven't seen every episode. plus sheldon kinda reminds me of McKay. Kinda being the operative word.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a AU fanfic out there with this premise

Comment

Woo-hoo! Finally, I've been promoted

Love these guys==> <==

Comment

Congrats, Major!

Comment

New Avatar and Sig for new rank!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                              Congrats, Major!
                              Thanks! You're not far behind!

btw, selene, are you writing any new fic? I haven't noticed anything new since you finished Strangers on a Train.... just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                                Thanks! You're not far behind!

btw, selene, are you writing any new fic? I haven't noticed anything new since you finished Strangers on a Train.... just wondering...
                                Heheheh... funny you should mention that, since it's been bugging me all day. I do have a few S/J ideas percolating, but for right now I'm concentrating on finishing an outstanding (as in delinquent, not wonderful) NCIS fic. A few more chapters left to that and then I can focus on SG-1.

But there was a one-shot fic I posted for Valenship, after watching D&C with hlndncr. It's called Sleeping Beauty, and can be found here. Actually, that might have been posted before I finished Strangers. Maybe. Did I? *goes off to look* I think I might have posted it the day I finished Strangers.

Oh, and there's another one-shot I posted called "So Close". This one is kinda dark, so ye be warned!

Comment

Working...
                                X