No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that if I was stuck in a desperate situation with someone I loved, I would be more concerned about them surviving than myself:

sigpic
    sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
    "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

"Walkin the streets with you in your worn out jeans
      I cant help thinking this is how it ought to be
      Laughing on the park bench thinkin to myself
      Hey isnt this easy?" ~Taylor Swift
      sigpic
      sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
      "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

And just because it never gets old:

sigpic
        sig by Ikorni

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

^^ Epic slow-mo kiss. *like*Sam_jumps_Jack.gif
          "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by brendini View Post
            I have to copy what SaraBahama said. A courteous reader allows for important RL things, and then bugs the crap out of you until you feed us more Camp Fires.
            Personally, I've been appeasing my inner reader by re-reading the Camp Fires from the beginning

Is it done yet?
            Ditto here

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
            I kept looking for you, but every time I glanced over your seat was empty. Did you make it?

I'm in seat G17. I'll try and catch you tomorrow. It is going to be a very busy day, but I miss being with the shippers!
            Hi! I made it. The seat may not have be empty per say....I am very small and in between two VERY large men. Sometimes they smell. So when they are both there, I tend to move a little further down our row (which is unoccupied) and sit with iheartcam

I will be on a mission to find you tomorrow. Have no fear. There will be picture-proof that we indeed met. How can I not meet the awesome maker of my sig banner?!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
            Okay, I was gonna save these two for Ship Day, but I'm so excited for hlndncr and picardythirds that I'm posting them early! Just a little teaser of the arties I've been making, in my inexperienced-with-photoshop way.
            they're lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
              No giggling, Captain!!!
              Hahaha *snorts*

Originally posted by Pol View Post
              Oh Lordy,

I'm sure you've all lost interest in Campfires by now, but since I'm finally, FINALLY done with the doctorate (only have to walk the grad, but am now a Dr.), I can really get back to the stories.

I have an awesome idea for a "fuzzy math" story. I'm on that this weekend.

Thanks to those who have continued to send notes. Sam and Jack rule!

x14
              Can't wait for your next Campfire Stories Dr. Pol Who would want to miss them!

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
              Okay, I was gonna save these two for Ship Day, but I'm so excited for hlndncr and picardythirds that I'm posting them early! Just a little teaser of the arties I've been making, in my inexperienced-with-photoshop way.

And these two come as a pair, obviously inspired by Continuum. Spoilered for size!
              Love them

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
              Great pic!

^^ Epic slow-mo kiss. *like*[ATTACH=CONFIG]34448[/ATTACH]
              Hey Sasha, did you make the gif? Looooooooooove it
              sigpic
              Made by the talented Meredithe5

Live peace, speak kindness, dwell in possibility - Amanda Tapping

My Rainbow Run for Mila raised $2672.5 CAD for Sanctuary For Kids! Many thanks to everyone who donated in honour of my beloved niece https://www.facebook.com/RainbowRunForMila

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                Hahaha *snorts*

Can't wait for your next Campfire Stories Dr. Pol Who would want to miss them!

Love them

Great pic!

Not me. I have had that on my computer for a long time and I don't remember where I got it now lol Some awesome gif maker.
                "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Samfan13 View Post
                  Not me. I have had that on my computer for a long time and I don't remember where I got it now lol Some awesome gif maker.
                  That gif was made by Mala.
                  sigpic

Comment

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    has anyone seen that article on Gw's homepage titled "is MGM going to revive SG-1?"

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      OT:
                      Spoiler:
                      has anyone seen that article on Gw's homepage titled "is MGM going to revive SG-1?"
                      Nope... Going to check it out now! Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

yes - seen, read, will believe it when it happens in whatever format
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                          me too.

AND, what will it mean to sam/jack???
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

LOVE the gif!
                            Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Me too. I don't want to get my hopes up... Ah, who am I kidding, they already are!

Although as unlikely as it is that we would get SG-1 back as a TV show, I don't think I'd be very happy with an SG-1 game or comics. I want new SG-1 episodes back!

*still not trying to get my hopes up...*

sigpic
                              The Return of King Arthur
                              Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                              acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

I take heart in the fact that "small screen" can also include the made for tv movies that were Ark of Truth and Continuum.

Comment

Working...
                                X