Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasha713 View Post
    Hmm...does ship day require me to write a story...because if i must write a story for ship day, then certainly it must take priority over my University work...right?
    (Please give me an excuse to write SJ fic...pleeeeease! lol)
    S/J have the priority over anything else!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Haha...You guys are awesome...now if I miss my Uni deadline for my next paper, I can just say "Hey, it's okay...I got my ship day story done in time...what's that? I get a 0% mark....meh...worth it." LoL.
      "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Haha...You guys are awesome...now if I miss my Uni deadline for my next paper, I can just say "Hey, it's okay...I got my ship day story done in time...what's that? I get a 0% mark....meh...worth it." LoL.
        you just have to hope to find a teacher who ships S/J...
        sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          Maybe you can take a class from Pol.

Comment

I've never been around for ship day...what does it entail?
            Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
              Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              Maybe you can take a class from Pol.
              Omg...I wish haha (and as far as I know, my teacher doesn't ship S/J...hmmm...maybe I should test it out by sending the shipper penguin...in our world, the shipper penguin is like saying "Shel kek nem ron"...lol)
              "You ended the world for me, because you believed I could bring it back." -unknown

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                Check out the Shiptionary (here's the link). Just scroll down to the "Ship Day" entry.

Welcome to the Shipper Family!

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
                  One of the mods creates a SHIP Day thread that is open starting 12:01 am on July 28 and goes on for (at least!) 24 hours. During this time shippers post anything from vids, fic, artwork or just happy shippy comments. It's lots of fun and a great way to celebrate S/J

Comment

Oh hey! Ship day is coming up.

On another note, I opened my AO3 page back up. So my fic is accessible to the public once again. Hopefully I won't have to lock down again

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                      Check out the Shiptionary (here's the link). Just scroll down to the "Ship Day" entry.

Welcome to the Shipper Family!
                      LOL. I just had a look at the link....Bahahaha

"Happy Shippy Embolism (HSE): Potential consequence of an overload of squee. "

Omg...I have almost had this on some occasions *shifty eyes* Is it fatal?!

"The sound of fluff is 'squee'." La'OL.

This will be my first ship day too, although, why I didn't involve myself in this years ago I cannot say. Oh thee well, 'let's not dwell'

Comment

LOL. I just had a look at the link....Bahahaha

"Happy Shippy Embolism (HSE): Potential consequence of an overload of squee. "

Omg...I have almost had this on some occasions *shifty eyes* Is it fatal?!

"The sound of fluff is 'squee'." La'OL.

This will be my first ship day too, although, why I didn't involve myself in this years ago I cannot say. Oh thee well, 'let's not dwell'
                        Oh yay! Someone who hasn't seen my 101 Look of Jack as He Beholds Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                          Oh yay! Someone who hasn't seen my 101 Look of Jack as He Beholds Sam
                          Ooooh...cool! Cant wait to see that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                              Oh hey! Ship day is coming up.

On another note, I opened my AO3 page back up. So my fic is accessible to the public once again. Hopefully I won't have to lock down again

Hoorray!!! I've been wanting to read your Voyager fic.

With my recent affinity for Janeway/Chakotay I've discovered that my favorite ships tend to share a lot of similar themes. And I know how much you appreciate the angst.
                              Last edited by hlndncr; 17 June 2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

if i remember my shipology correctly, ship day is to celebrate the anniversary of Divide and Conquer airing on Showtime?

Comment

Working...
                                X