Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Sam probably bought them as gifts for him.
    Sure she'd like a change from all his Simpson boxer shorts!

Comment

started a new game
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        Sure she'd like a change from all his Simpson boxer shorts!

Comment

Where have all the shippers gone??

Comment

Busy, busy, busy.

But I hope to stop by and play a little tomorrow.

Comment

Hey! I'm new to the board and wanted to pop in here to join you all in the Sam/Jack love! I'm a Farscape fan who was quite resistant to SG-1 at first, but Sam/Jack totally make it worth it for me and now I think the show's great!
              ~Taja

"That's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise."

Comment

Originally posted by TinyGiraffe View Post
                Hey! I'm new to the board and wanted to pop in here to join you all in the Sam/Jack love! I'm a Farscape fan who was quite resistant to SG-1 at first, but Sam/Jack totally make it worth it for me and now I think the show's great!

Welcome to the S/J Family!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Thanks, Everlovin! Glad to be here!!
                  ~Taja

"That's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise."

Comment

Originally posted by TinyGiraffe View Post
                    Welcome!

I still haven't watched Farscape, it's on my list of must-watch shows
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Also . The SS Sam and Jack Ship will sail on and on and on ... to infinity and beyond!
                      Making a quick stop to make "THE" film, with "THE" confirmation

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      I'm not going to multi-quote, because--well, I'm tired.

It's Spring Break here, and so far it's been a bust.
                      Be cautioned about the Spoiler. Unmitigated Whining Found Therein.

Spoiler:
                      My youngest (he's two) had a huge asthma attack, and so I took him to the ER, and then he was admitted for two days. While hubby and I were in the ER with him, son was getting an IV when hubby suddenly (they're the stronger sex, right? What-EVER!) keels over in a dead faint. He's a big guy--6' 6" and around 340. It took three people to help him back up. So, automatically, everyone rushes to help him, while one nurse and I were struggling to complete baby's IV (I was holding him down). So, hubby gets taken over to the adult ER where he's checked for heart problems (He's fine. He's wimpy, but fine.) and leaves me alone with the kiddo. So, I'm in there for two days with the baby, and Wimp goes home. They're all doing much better, now, and we're home.

While we were gone, our twelve year old son took care of a lot of stuff--getting his sisters meals and cleaning up and stuff. As a gift, we bought him a new watch. He attempts to open said watch with his pocket knife. And now, he's at Urgent Care getting stitches.

What the heck? Don't all these kids know that it's SPRING BREAK? It's supposed to be fun time. Not get sick and hurt yourself time!
                      Hah - sorry shouldn't laugh but I have a 15 year old BMX mad boy, always doing something and such a whiny husband about to have an ankle fusion done. I may have to leave the country

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                      I've said for years that if it were men who did the childbearing, the human race would have died off long ago!
                      Quite right

Comment

Welcome TG, to the family.
                        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Here's something for the angsty folk out there Haven't read this one in a verrrryyyy long while and don't remember it being recc'ed recently... Retribution
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Random Q:

Sam or Jack is in a situation where death seems inevitable. She / He confesses her / his one regret.

(Apart from having to die of course) what do you think it would it be?
                            sigpic
                            sig by Mada
                            As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                              Random Q:

Sam or Jack is in a situation where death seems inevitable. She / He confesses her / his one regret.

(Apart from having to die of course) what do you think it would it be?
                              Jack: Never getting to meet Mary Steenburgen or Uma Thurman or never getting to beat Teal'c at ping pong

Sam: Never getting to meet Stephen Hawkings or Carl Sagan or never getting to drag Jack to an astrophysics conference

or

never having told the other he/she loved him/her.

Comment

Jack: Never getting to meet Mary Steenburgen or Uma Thurman or never getting to beat Teal'c at ping pong

Sam: Never getting to meet Stephen Hawkings or Carl Sagan or never getting to drag Jack to an astrophysics conference

or

never having told the other he/she loved him/her.
                                Sounds just like Jack.

Nice on all counts.
                                sigpic
                                sig by Mada
                                As a matter of FIC

Comment

Working...
                                X