X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rule!!

jack: wow, majorsal, that was...
    me: neat? cool? great?
    jack: stupid was more what i was thinking...
    me:
    sam: jack! stop being a meanie!
    jack: whaaat?

RULES!!
    sally

sigpic

Comment

We are true shippers, we believe in the one true ship!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
        Also . The SS Sam and Jack Ship will sail on and on and on ... to infinity and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
          Shippers!

It's been forever since I've been here and to hear that we have trolls.

**falls over laughing**

Listen, we shippers have survived years on our firm knowledge that Sam and Jack love each other and that, now they are together.

<snip>
          You said it!

Sam and Jack = my One True Pairing

Comment

((((shippers))))

You are all wonderful, sweet, happy people.

And who couldn't be happy with a ship like ours?!

Shippy Green all around.

(by Mala)

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              (((trin))) @your location!!!
              Yeah. I work for Magnus now

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
              I second that!

Ah and, while I'm putting off math homework, I could do some S/J equations:

+ =
              Sam is a superbrain after all (but make sure you get back to the h/w)

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              rule!!

jack: wow, majorsal, that was...
              me: neat? cool? great?
              jack: stupid was more what i was thinking...
              me:
              sam: jack! stop being a meanie!
              jack: whaaat?

RULES!!

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
              Yes.

Yes we are

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
              Also . The SS Sam and Jack Ship will sail on and on and on ... to infinity and beyond!
              Yes. Beyond timelines.

Beyond alternate universes

Just.....

..... Beyond!!!

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
              You said it!

Sam and Jack = my One True Pairing
              Sam & Jack

Now and Forever

The OTP!

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
              ((((shippers))))

Shippy Green all around.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...r/SJ_green.gif
              (by Mala)
              huggles hlndncr while accepting the green.
              sigpic
              sig by Mada
              As a matter of FIC

Comment

I'm not going to multi-quote, because--well, I'm tired.

It's Spring Break here, and so far it's been a bust.
                Be cautioned about the Spoiler. Unmitigated Whining Found Therein.

Spoiler:
                My youngest (he's two) had a huge asthma attack, and so I took him to the ER, and then he was admitted for two days. While hubby and I were in the ER with him, son was getting an IV when hubby suddenly (they're the stronger sex, right? What-EVER!) keels over in a dead faint. He's a big guy--6' 6" and around 340. It took three people to help him back up. So, automatically, everyone rushes to help him, while one nurse and I were struggling to complete baby's IV (I was holding him down). So, hubby gets taken over to the adult ER where he's checked for heart problems (He's fine. He's wimpy, but fine.) and leaves me alone with the kiddo. So, I'm in there for two days with the baby, and Wimp goes home. They're all doing much better, now, and we're home.

While we were gone, our twelve year old son took care of a lot of stuff--getting his sisters meals and cleaning up and stuff. As a gift, we bought him a new watch. He attempts to open said watch with his pocket knife. And now, he's at Urgent Care getting stitches.

What the heck? Don't all these kids know that it's SPRING BREAK? It's supposed to be fun time. Not get sick and hurt yourself time!

I've never been so happy to be back with the Shipper world! Hopefully, we can continue to have a wonderful time here without worrying about trolls or mean people or whiners or kids with skewed meanings of Spring Break!

So, I'll end with this:

loves .
                Utterly and Completely.
                Forever and Ever.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Spoiler:
                  My youngest (he's two) had a huge asthma attack, and so I took him to the ER, and then he was admitted for two days. While hubby and I were in the ER with him, son was getting an IV when hubby suddenly (they're the stronger sex, right? What-EVER!) keels over in a dead faint. He's a big guy--6' 6" and around 340. It took three people to help him back up. So, automatically, everyone rushes to help him, while one nurse and I were struggling to complete baby's IV (I was holding him down). So, hubby gets taken over to the adult ER where he's checked for heart problems (He's fine. He's wimpy, but fine.) and leaves me alone with the kiddo. So, I'm in there for two days with the baby, and Wimp goes home. They're all doing much better, now, and we're home.

While we were gone, our twelve year old son took care of a lot of stuff--getting his sisters meals and cleaning up and stuff. As a gift, we bought him a new watch. He attempts to open said watch with his pocket knife. And now, he's at Urgent Care getting stitches.

What the heck? Don't all these kids know that it's SPRING BREAK? It's supposed to be fun time. Not get sick and hurt yourself time!

I've never been so happy to be back with the Shipper world! Hopefully, we can continue to have a wonderful time here without worrying about trolls or mean people or whiners or kids with skewed meanings of Spring Break!

So, I'll end with this:

loves .
                  Utterly and Completely.
                  Forever and Ever.
                  Hugs Aka.

So sorry to hear about what happened and I'm glad everyone's ok.

But I have to confess, the way you tell it, made me laugh.

Speaks to your writing skills my friend.

Glad all is well now.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Mada
                  As a matter of FIC

Comment

Continuing the fluff

sigpic

Comment

Adding some angst.

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                        ((((shippers))))

Shippy Green all around.

http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/...r/SJ_green.gif
                        (by Mala)
                        That smiley is SO CUTE. <3

Sam is a superbrain after all (but make sure you get back to the h/w)
                        I did, I did.

Yes. Beyond timelines.

Beyond alternate universes

Just.....

..... Beyond!!!
                        They're a universal constant after all.

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post

Spoiler:

*squishy huggles Aka* I hope things calm down for you, so you can enjoy to end of the week a little more. And hopefully no more of your family will get hurst.

But I have to confess, the way you tell it, made me laugh.
                        Hehe! Same thing for me.

Oh and, Oma and hlndncr - Great WPs!
                        sigpic
                        Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                        My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                        Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

question: how do you think sam would tell jack that she's pregnant?
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            question: how do you think sam would tell jack that she's pregnant?
                            In about nine months when she already had the baby Because of course Jack was MIA, and was just recovered when Sam gave birth *evil mad giggle*

Which reminds me of a wonderful story named Naquadah Tipped Warheads & Bannana Smoothies by A.M. Richardson - rated M so just go to her profile and there's a sequel there too
                            sigpic
                            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              In about nine months when she already had the baby Because of course Jack was MIA, and was just recovered when Sam gave birth *evil mad giggle*

Which reminds me of a wonderful story named Naquadah Tipped Warheads & Bannana Smoothies by A.M. Richardson - rated M so just go to her profile and there's a sequel there too
                              Nice way to plug-in a fic! Haha!
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                Nice way to plug-in a fic! Haha!
                                Darn it! You discovered my evil evil plan
                                sigpic
                                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Working...
                                X