X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    SGU
    Spoiler:
    you should watch it. i dont wanna spoil anything.
    SGU
    Spoiler:
    Okay. I'll have to watch it online, though, because I don't get Syfy these days.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      SGU
      Spoiler:
      Okay. I'll have to watch it online, though, because I don't get Syfy these days.
      you may have to wait 30 days.

Comment

SGU
        Spoiler:
        Homeworld Command was attacked tonight in this episode but im wondering if Jack Survived the explosion.
        sgu and 3rd sg1 movie spoilers
        Spoiler:
        would this attack have been a part of the 3rd sg1 movie?
        Last edited by majorsal; 21 March 2011, 08:24 PM.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

you may have to wait 30 days.
          SGU:
          Spoiler:
          More like possibly next week on Syfy.com. They are currently showing episodes up to and including last week's episode.

Syfy.com and hulu.com are both showing "Twin Destinies" from last week.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            sgu and 3rd sg1 movie spoilers
            Spoiler:
            would this attack have been a part of the 3rd sg1 movie?
            SGU
            Spoiler:
            considering that Stargate Revolution is supposed to be set right before SGU Season 1 and after Enemy at the gate. i wouldn't think so. but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyMing View Post
              Awesome! Can anyone ever get tired of this kiss?
              Nope. And upon rewatching it today in a quiet house in HD, I discovered that not only is it a visually beautiful kiss, it has the audio to go with it.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I believe we've just seen the beginning of the new SG-1 movie in this episode of SGU. And I can't help but be so incredibly annoyed that I had to watch characters I have no interest in deal with their little bit of the
                Spoiler:
                assault on Earth.

I kept thinking where are Sam, Jack, Daniel and the rest of the people I know and actually care about. Not even a single mention and one would think there would be if
                Spoiler:
                O'Neill's Command was attacked...not to mention the entire planet!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Oops.... you guys are saying too much. Haven't watched the episode yet. Spoilers please.

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                    I believe we've just seen the beginning of the new SG-1 movie in this episode of SGU. And I can't help but be so incredibly annoyed that I had to watch characters I have no interest in deal with their little bit of the
                    Spoiler:
                    assault on Earth.

I kept thinking where are Sam, Jack, Daniel and the rest of the people I know and actually care about. Not even a single mention and one would think there would be if
                    Spoiler:
                    O'Neill's Command was attacked...not to mention the entire planet!
                    SGU
                    Spoiler:
                    i was just thinking about something. isn't homeworld command located at the pentagon? if so then two things 1) O'Neill and the JCS are going to have one hell of a time rebuilding HWC and 2) this was the first on-screen attack of the pentagon since 9/11. (assuming 9/11 actually took place in the SGU timeline. (the whole timeline not the show)

Spoiler:
                    still would be nice to get some decent fan fic outta this with O'Neill, Carter, Daniel and Teal'c talking about what happened while we're waiting to see the entire thing.
                    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 22 March 2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                      I just got the urge to run in here and shout: JOLINAR!

.... hehehehe......

Okay madness over
                      Originally posted by hlndncr View Post

This is for Kate:

SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post

Oh NO. We. Are. Not. Starting that.

I say it's BOTH - way to end the discussion.

WHAT? See the confused smilie? That's me! Confused!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                        WHAT? See the confused smilie? That's me! Confused!
                        Hehe... There's a long time debate regarding the scene from 'In the Line of Duty' where Sam/Jolinar is locked up in the cell and she shouts "Jack!" and some people say it was Sam, others Jolinar. Needless to say it's something that we don't all agree on! It comes up every so often on here... and I just thought it was a bit quiet and a little bored I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                          Hehe... There's a long time debate regarding the scene from 'In the Line of Duty' where Sam/Jolinar is locked up in the cell and she shouts "Jack!" and some people say it was Sam, others Jolinar. Needless to say it's something that we don't all agree on! It comes up every so often on here... and I just thought it was a bit quiet and a little bored I guess
                          Thanks! Did not come up since I joined. And yes, I can imagine not everyone agrees on this. So we are not starting this? Okay!

...Jolinar
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello all. Just come across this article Sci-Fi TV's Most Memorable Female Characters. Sam's in there and there's love shown for the Sam/Jack love too. Check it out here: http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/03/08/sc...le-characters/

2011 =

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I've been thinking about Sally's questions and meant to respond to them earlier, but I can be a bit of an airhead at times.

So as to how Sam tells Jack she is pregnant, I've decided she doesn't. I think it would be the other way around. Jack tells Sam. I have a germ of an idea and it I ever get the time a fic may ensue.

Regrets, depends entirely on when we're talking about. But I thought of one regret that is really more mine than the characters' although Sam and Jack may share some of this sentiment. I regret that Jack never got to call Jacob "Dad" for real (you know because Jack actually married his daughter ). I miss Jacob.

Comment

SGU:

Spoiler:
                                Really, really annoying! Not a single mention of Jack, Sam, SG1?! And the Pentagon attacked by an alien spaceship and evacuation of the entire DC area?! Yeah, right. Strains the limits of credulity. Not just that the Stargate program is secret, but that they could be so narrow in their presentation of the impact.

But perhaps we are finally looking at DEATH TO THE STONES!!!! YAY!!!

Anyway, I agree that a fic is certainly called for on this one. Must not add to list. MUST. NOT. . . Oh crap. I guess it's on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X