No announcement yet.

Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twi, I have been looking at your Jack looks relating to Sam on the Ship thread and thought that you should really post these all together somewhere. I don't know how to do it, but I am enjoying reading your thoughts about each look you have found or chosen, and would love to just click somewhere to look at them again.
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
      I'm flattered.

Does this mean I've become a cult leader?
      I'd follow you! **raises hand**
      sigpic
      My Stories: FFdotNet
      My Stories AO3
      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
        Twi, I have been looking at your Jack looks relating to Sam on the Ship thread and thought that you should really post these all together somewhere. I don't know how to do it, but I am enjoying reading your thoughts about each look you have found or chosen, and would love to just click somewhere to look at them again.
        I know I'm quoting myself, but I was reading further into the Ship Day thread and found hlndncr's Sam looks relating to Jack and thought the same thing. We need a quick link to somewhere to reference these later.

EDIT - I am almost finished with the Ship Day thread (it took almost a week) and I can't believe (yes I can) how talented and dedicated everyone is to our favorite couple. Now I will have to read all the fanfic and watch all the vids that were listed. Sounds like a great time to me!
        sigpic
        I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

I know I'm quoting myself, but I was reading further into the Ship Day thread and found hlndncr's Sam looks relating to Jack and thought the same thing. We need a quick link to somewhere to reference these later.

EDIT - I am almost finished with the Ship Day thread (it took almost a week) and I can't believe (yes I can) how talented and dedicated everyone is to our favorite couple. Now I will have to read all the fanfic and watch all the vids that were listed. Sounds like a great time to me!
          I need to print them all out and wallpaper the walls in my quilting studio. Oh! The Joy! Of being continually surrounded by Sam and Jack. **happy, shippy, sigh**
          sigpic
          My Stories AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
            Okay - someone fill me in - what's with Pol, Martin, and Joe??? I've hunted and hunted and I can't find the post Pol referenced anywhere and I'm about ready to beat my head against a wall.

Thanks
            I'm sure she'll post about it if she wants everyone to know. She's out of town for several weeks, though.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Sorry guys I haven't been on with school starting up in a couple of weeks I have been busy as hell I'll try to get on sometime this week and post some Shippy stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                I need to print them all out and wallpaper the walls in my quilting studio. Oh! The Joy! Of being continually surrounded by Sam and Jack. **happy, shippy, sigh**
                See, there you go; if you need to reference these picks, just visit Sharon.

Comment

So I disappear into the ship day thread for a few days... meanwhile GW goes all wacky on me and unsubscribes me from this thread, making me think that no ones really posted anything and that all are still recovering from a major squee high... And I return to see that suddenly we're a cult, with our very own chant, and people are now freely smoking the Brocolli...

Can anyone pass some my way? I think I need something to sort my head out....

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    See, there you go; if you need to reference these picks, just visit Sharon.
                    The sad part is that my husband has given me Stargate calendars for Christmas for the past several years, and when I got my studio all painted this last time, I carefully took my favorite pictures out of the calendars and have posted them in my studio. So, here I am, almost 40 years old, with posters of my favorite actors on my walls. I feel like I'm regressing back into teenage angst.

I think I'll need some of that broccoli to deal with this--although I don't smoke, so perhaps I can find some broccoli "flavored" incense? Would that work?

Spoilered for
                    Spoiler:
                    Or perhaps I'll just wait for the kids to go to bed and quilt nekkid, instead. How would that be for productive shipping?
                    sigpic
                    My Stories AO3

Comment

The sad part is that my husband has given me Stargate calendars for Christmas for the past several years, and when I got my studio all painted this last time, I carefully took my favorite pictures out of the calendars and have posted them in my studio. So, here I am, almost 40 years old, with posters of my favorite actors on my walls. I feel like I'm regressing back into teenage angst.

I think I'll need some of that broccoli to deal with this--although I don't smoke, so perhaps I can find some broccoli "flavored" incense? Would that work?

Spoilered for
                      Spoiler:
                      Or perhaps I'll just wait for the kids to go to bed and quilt nekkid, instead. How would that be for productive shipping?
                      Well I think...

Spoiler:
                      You'd have to be careful where you poke the needles through or you might get a little...um, never mind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                        So I disappear into the ship day thread for a few days... meanwhile GW goes all wacky on me and unsubscribes me from this thread, making me think that no ones really posted anything and that all are still recovering from a major squee high... And I return to see that suddenly we're a cult, with our very own chant, and people are now freely smoking the Brocolli...

Can anyone pass some my way? I think I need something to sort my head out....
                        *hands some broccoli*

Spoilered for
                        Spoiler:
                        I think I better just give you some broccoli

I was so sad last year because I couldn't buy the stargate calendar, this time I will get and add it to all the posters and calendars I have
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Wow... Broccoli, nekkidness, chanting, Shipping...

This thread is so homey.
                          *starts a campfire*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Well I think...

Spoiler:
                            You'd have to be careful where you poke the needles through or you might get a little...um, never mind.
                            I about spit out my lemonade! LOL! uh....O'Neill loves Carter! Yes!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              Wow... Broccoli, nekkidness, chanting, Shipping...

This thread is so homey.
                              *starts a campfire*
                              *joins nad and starts chanting again*
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I posted them early on in this thread, but now I have the coding in a text file for copy and paste >.<

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                                I'm sure she'll post about it if she wants everyone to know. She's out of town for several weeks, though.
                                She originally pointed me in the direction of the Woohood thread, but I couldn't find it. She had said she was on her iPhone and couldn't link to it and suggested asking about it here

Srry it's called the Martin woohoodstock thread. Or. Ask on the ship thread. Sorry I'm in a meeting and on my iPhone.
                                Right from my profile page So she thinks someone here knows something LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X