Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by Catygirl View Post
    I think they could have done a huge amount with that but they bundled him off to school with kids who would have been the same age as Charlie - not convincing.

Fanfic authors have had a lot to say about him. I would personally like to see him pop up on the Hammond under Sam's command without Jack knowing first. That would make for a very interesting story/fic
    Maybe you should write it then. LOL. After all it was your suggestion kinda.
    Actually after I posted I thought I might, so I will see what pops out the brain at some point.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Jade, you could try here I don't know about quality - just because I don't know about such things. But it's a start!
      Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
      There's also www.stargatecaps.com...

Some are good quality on this site, but some are not. It depends on who capped it. But you should be able to find some stuff to tide you over until the stargatesg1971 is back up!
      Thank You both
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        OT
        Spoiler:
        DO You guys think Jack's Clone is still alive? i mean it's only been 8 years so you gotta wonder what's he upto?
        Originally posted by Catygirl View Post
        I think they could have done a huge amount with that but they bundled him off to school with kids who would have been the same age as Charlie - not convincing.

Fanfic authors have had a lot to say about him. I would personally like to see him pop up on the Hammond under Sam's command without Jack knowing first. That would make for a very interesting story/fic
        I try never to think of Jack's clone. I absolutely abhor how that episode ended. It's both sad and icky!

The only Fanfic on this topic that I ever liked was Rachel's Aftershocks TAG: A Tale of Two Jacks

(Major Spoiler)
        Spoiler:
        because the clone dies!

Comment

Originally posted by Catygirl View Post

There was a drabble I read recently from young O'neill's POV. It's his first day at the SGC as a Lieutenant. He goes into the office to meet the base commander, General O'neill...
          Spoiler:
          He thinks it's going to be Jack, but it's Sam!

Comment

I made this Sam siggy.. and thought I would share it here it's a little shippy.. there is Sam/Jack in it

sigpic

Comment

a. loquita has posted a cute little one-shot Wavelength
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                I made this Sam siggy.. and thought I would share it here it's a little shippy.. there is Sam/Jack in it

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...ngWomansig.png
                Love it
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  a. loquita has posted a cute little one-shot Wavelength
                  *has a stupid grin on her face*

That was cute!
                  sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Hey Sam/Jack shippers! I'm a lurker but decided to come out and say hello. I'm currently in rewatch mode...again. Started season 4 and just finished "Divide and Conquer" *sigh* I. LOVE. THEM.
                    sigpic
                    by Sapphire_Jade

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      There was a drabble I read recently from young O'neill's POV. It's his first day at the SGC as a Lieutenant. He goes into the office to meet the base commander, General O'neill...
                      Spoiler:
                      He thinks it's going to be Jack, but it's Sam!
                      do you remember the name of the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        do you remember the name of the story?
                        There's also one while Sam is on Atlantis and mini-John shows up with the Daedelus. I didn't read it, but I read the synopsis on ff.net's "new" stories recently.

Comment

Originally posted by ladydeadlock View Post
                          Hey Sam/Jack shippers! I'm a lurker but decided to come out and say hello. I'm currently in rewatch mode...again. Started season 4 and just finished "Divide and Conquer" *sigh* I. LOVE. THEM.
                          Welcome to the thread!

I need to do a rewatch, maybe after Valenship
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Welcome!

A present for delurking:

Comment

Welcome ladydeadlock!

And nice present hlndncr, seems as if we are in desperate need of more picspam to get things rolling! It’s really quiet in here at the moment.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                                Welcome ladydeadlock!

And nice present hlndncr, seems as if we are in desperate need of more picspam to get things rolling! It’s really quiet in here at the moment.
                                Well I imagine many are travelling or recoverying after AT5, and then there's Valenship that I'm sure everyone is preparing for.

I wish I had more time to play, but I have guests coming in three days and my "cleaning" seems to have made this place a bigger mess than when I started.

Really looking forward to Valenship, even though I won't be able to join the party until late Saturday afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X