Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by staceyde View Post
    OK shippers...can someone please tell which eppy, has Sam and Jack talking on the phone, and he's telling her about his secret ingredient "beer" for his steaks...I know it's in the earlier eppys but can't find it for the life of me...any help would be appreciated...

Thanks guys!!
    "Citizen Joe", Season 8. The secret ingredient is for his "world famous omelet" recipe, and he's talking to Sam on the phone as he comes in the house from grocery shopping. He uses beer on his steaks in "Threads".
    Last edited by hedwig; 07 February 2011, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      I do think S/J would be watching the superbowl if they would have the chance. I think I remember Jack saying something about it in Moebius(that and baseball), but correct me if I'm wrong...my memory ain't that good!
      He mentions football, but not specifically the superbowl. On the tape he says, "College football is played on Saturdays, pro on Sundays... and there are no fish in my pond,"

Comment

OK, haven't really posted much in a while (very busy over the next couple of weeks and using my spare time-what little there is-to prepare for Valenship), but I thought I'd stop by and drop off a little shippy pic spam.

So in the last couple of days I saw mention of . . .

Watches:

Jack playing with his watch, but really watching Sam.

A Hundred Days (oh, the angst):

Heroes (*sobs*):

Citizen Joe (so cute):

Threads:

And Moebius:

She won't let me watch the Cubs win the World Series.

No fish in my pond.

EDIT:
        Forgot Upgrades (D'oh!):
        Last edited by hlndncr; 07 February 2011, 01:44 PM.

Comment

I do love some of the things you guys can do with pictures. I am not computer literate enough to know what to do!!!
          Citizen Joe was a great episode, especially as Joe had all the memories of Jack's feelings about Sam, didn't you just wish he had actually said something to Sam, might have made for an interesting episode. Actually might make for a good fanfic, might try and think about it for Valenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Catygirl View Post
            I do love some of the things you guys can do with pictures. I am not computer literate enough to know what to do!!!
            Citizen Joe was a great episode, especially as Joe had all the memories of Jack's feelings about Sam, didn't you just wish he had actually said something to Sam, might have made for an interesting episode. Actually might make for a good fanfic, might try and think about it for Valenship.
            I only started actually posting last April (I lurked for several months before that). When I began I knew nothing. Now I am the queen of pic spam (OK, I gave myself that title). You'll pick things up as you go along.

Comment

Well 'MY GOD' it's nice to know that you catch on, I have to say I am a little lost in the amount of forums and stuff at the moment.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                It would be the squee heard round the world!
                And the universe

Sorry - lost the multiquote thingy

Excellent RDA vid - thanks

Welcome Catygirl

I love the pic spam

Watched Watergate today - never really before noticed the little look Jack gives Sam after Deanna troi (cos she'll always be that to me) had a little sniffle. Small but a crumb

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  I only started actually posting last April (I lurked for several months before that). When I began I knew nothing. Now I am the queen of pic spam (OK, I gave myself that title). You'll pick things up as you go along.
                  You deserve that title *bows*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Catygirl View Post
                    I do love some of the things you guys can do with pictures. I am not computer literate enough to know what to do!!!.
                    I'm the same way... I am in awe to all the talented people out there who create the lovely artwork and make the videos! You guys rock!

I'm going to try my hand at a fic for Valenship... just a short drabble to be posted on the thread, but I am having a heck of a time. I have all the dialogue already typed up, that's no problem for me... it's just the in-betweens. You know, you can only use "Jack said", or "Sam replied," so many times before it gets boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post
                      I'm the same way... I am in awe to all the talented people out there who create the lovely artwork and make the videos! You guys rock!

I'm going to try my hand at a fic for Valenship... just a short drabble to be posted on the thread, but I am having a heck of a time. I have all the dialogue already typed up, that's no problem for me... it's just the in-betweens. You know, you can only use "Jack said", or "Sam replied," so many times before it gets boring!
                      Throw in some facial expressions with the "said", "replied", etc. - like eye rolling, eyebrow raising, snorting, sneering, smirking.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucycat View Post

that's my problem too (as an author), so that's why you'll see my mini dialog only fics pop up here sometimes.

or, my fave yet, doing fics/stories just in my head.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

...so quiet...

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
                            ...so quiet...

We are all just making things for Valenship
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I wish I was more creative...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I wish I could be there! I have to go to North Carolina for that weekend for a family thing. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to the computer!

**sob**
                                sigpic
                                My Stories: FFdotNet
                                My Stories AO3
                                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X