• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraBahama View Post
    And NIK -Wowza!!
    Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
    Pwetty... *sigh*
    Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    Treknik - lovely Advent.
    I love all the advent art, but I think this is my favorite. Nik you must tell me how you did it. I'll be looking for the tut on the art thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      Hey Family.

Been busy. See spoiler to see why.

Spoiler:

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy-woggy Hogwarts...

Hogsmeade? LOL.
      All I can say is WOW!!!

Comment

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the picfic countdown.

Just remember . . .

Shimas is coming,
        Oh, the thread will be fat.
        Please share a pressie and stay for a chat.
        If you haven't got a pressie a smilie will do.
        I you haven't got a smilie then here is one for you:

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
          Thank you.

I could picture the whole scene in my mind, but for the life of me I couldn't come up with the episode.
          I couldn't recall it at all, but just searched for brother on solutions until I found the right transcript
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Thank you.

I could picture the whole scene in my mind, but for the life of me I couldn't come up with the episode.
            fems beat me to it. I could picture the scene as well, and figured it out within a moment or two ... too late.

Comment

Less than a week until the best holiday party around . . .

Shipmas!!!

Coming this Saturday!
              Don't miss it!

Comment

why do I keep listening to perfect songs for S/J vids!!! I don't have time! and my SG vidder friends are lazy lately! *sigh*
                sigpic
                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

[CENTER] It’s 4 Days to Shipmas
                  Look What I Received

Love it! Yay for including SGU!

That is awesome! Can I have one?

I'm glad everyone is enjoying the picfic countdown.

Just remember . . .

Shimas is coming,
                  Oh, the thread will be fat.
                  Please share a pressie and stay for a chat.
                  If you haven't got a pressie a smilie will do.
                  I you haven't got a smilie then here is one for you:

That's cute!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                  why do I keep listening to perfect songs for S/J vids!!! I don't have time! and my SG vidder friends are lazy lately! *sigh*
                  You have S/J in your head and so every song reminds you of them (I've been there ), I don't have much time right now but I always appreciate song recs
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Slight OT:

Spoiler:
                    Mary Steenbergen is going to be on Criminal Minds this week. I giggled just a *little* bit, because of a certain Colonel's affection for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
                      Hey Family.

Been busy. See spoiler to see why.

Spoiler:

Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggy-woggy Hogwarts...
                      http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l...s/IMG_1172.jpg

WOW POL that's Awesome! And looks delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
                        O'NEILL
                        Don't get me wrong Carter, your dad's great, I love him like a brother.

From Upgrades.
                        I think he was just being facetious, but okay.

Comment

Another great pic-story, hlndncr!!

Since I've started watching ONCE UPON A TIME, I can't help but see Rupelstilskin now when I see pics of Dr. Rush

Comment

YAY -I showed it to my daughter, POL -she's been waiting expectantly for it to be done. She sends SQUEEs and kudos -you made her smile!

Originally posted by fems View Post
                            O'NEILL
                            Don't get me wrong Carter, your dad's great, I love him like a brother.
                            From Upgrades.
                            I think he was talking about not trusting the Tok'ra, but he used this line to let Sam know that he didn't lump Jacob together (exactly) with the others. (nods to Lucy)
                            sigpic
                            sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                            "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

It’s 3 Days to Shipmas
                              Look What I Received

Bra’tac: Teal’c come. We are making Shipmas preparations.

Teal’c: Indeed. I understand the shippers have charged us with maintaining security during the celebration.

Bra’tac: Yes. And it will not be an easy task. There is much territory to cover. The shippers have provided us with this map.

(by Josiane)

Teal’c: This may indeed be a difficult task old friend. There are many perils we must be prepared for.

Bra’tac: I feel we are up to the task. I will take a ship and patrol the Clouds of Fluff.

Teal’c: You will have to make sure they do not come near the Caverns of Angst. The angst dwellers tend to get irritable when fluff invades their territory.

Teal’c: That is where I will be. I am most at home there and have befriended many shippers native to those lands.

Bra’tac: You shall have to take great care. Those caverns are very near the Volcano of Squee, which is sure to be extremely active during Shipmas.

Teal’c: Indeed.

Bra’tac: That leaves us with the most dangerous territory of all—the gutter. It is a place where many shippers have slipped and were lost.

Jack: Yeah, Carter and I can handle that one.

Teal’c: Are you certain you are up for it O’Neill?

Jack: Yasuryubetcha!

Sam: Don’t worry Teal’c, Bra’tac, we can handle the gutter. We’ve been down there before.

Jack: It’s a hard job . . .

Sam: . . . but someone has to do it.

Comment

It’s 3 Days to Shipmas
                                Continued

Daniel: It looks like we’re going to be pretty busy for Shipmas.

Daniel: I’ve got to make sure I’ve got my fic done so I’ll be able to keep up with everything that’s happening.

Jack: Carter, when did we decide to bring Daniel along?

Sam: I’m sorry, Sir. When he found out about the mission I couldn’t tell him not to come.

Jack: You couldn’t have sent him with Bra’tac to the Fluffy Clouds?

Sam: Don’t worry, Sir. I’ve already told Daniel there are some pictographs to the south he needs to check out in the morning. He should be lost in the Gimp Mire for hours.

Jack: Then we can still go for a little dip in the gutter.

Sam: And I can take another look at your sidearm.

Daniel: You guys do remember I’m still here?

Jack: And then we go fishing?!

SPLASH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X