Sam Carter /Jack O'Neill Ship Appreciation Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    YES!!!! And it's KILLING me! This season is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! I've only just started watching that series and have worked my way through from the beginning. I'm currently up to half way through S4, although I've heard tid bits of what happens around S5/6 and I'm not sure if my shippy heart will take it!

Even more shocking - I found it hard to find any decent forums or fanfic sites (it's hard to find any that don't feature spoilers even though it's a current show).

GW really spoils us! Plus this thread! I always find myself dipping in and out of places, but always end up back here as it's just no the same

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
      I come with a gift to hold you over 'til Valenship (an even of which I shall partake but not add to this year, sadly).

New Campfire. Enjoy.
      Nice Pol and
      Spoiler:
      the quote is from the Bible
      sigpic
      sig by Mada
      As a matter of FIC

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
        LOL! I've only just started watching that series and have worked my way through from the beginning. I'm currently up to half way through S4, although I've heard tid bits of what happens around S5/6 and I'm not sure if my shippy heart will take it!

Even more shocking - I found it hard to find any decent forums or fanfic sites (it's hard to find any that don't feature spoilers even though it's a current show).

GW really spoils us! Plus this thread! I always find myself dipping in and out of places, but always end up back here as it's just no the same

I haven't been into Bones for a while but I sooooo agree with the bolded, I've been trying to get into other fandoms but I keep coming back to GW
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey all..I'm hoping someone will reply to this....which episode is it where Sam is talking to Jack on the phone, he's in his home, and they are talking his secret ingredient for his steak...then someone walks into his place, and he hangs up the phone...

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
          Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Originally posted by staceyde View Post
            Hey all..I'm hoping someone will reply to this....which episode is it where Sam is talking to Jack on the phone, he's in his home, and they are talking his secret ingredient for his steak...then someone walks into his place, and he hangs up the phone...
            "Citizen Joe". And it's an omelette
            Last edited by Lilac736; 11 February 2011, 10:41 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
              "Citizen Joe". And it's an omelette
              You ROCK!!! Thank you!!

http://sanctuary-caps.com/index.php
              Check out my fanfichttp://www.fanfiction.net/u/1763762/staceydj

Comment

Originally posted by trinity3 View Post
                LOL. You are right and insubordinate Sam is always so much fun to see.
                It is! It shows Sam from a different perspective than what we are used to! I like seeing Sam like that! It's a bit rebellious which is sweet IMHO!
                That's why I like her comment in Foothold to Harry Maybourne. It's not Sam to be insubordinate but it is funny when she is!

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                YES!!!! And it's KILLING me! This season is KILLING me!!!!!!!!!!
                IMHO, they killed that ship, but that's just my perspective.

OT why I haven't been here the rest of the week
                Spoiler:
                Was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday because of appendicitis. Tuesday evening it was removed and since I also had some infection around it they had to be extra careful! Now doped up on pain meds, but liking them and it helps! I hope I recover quickly! Got some small stitches on my belly now, but hopefully when it all heals no apparent scars so I can still wear a bikini.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  Was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday because of appendicitis. Tuesday evening it was removed and since I also had some infection around it they had to be extra careful! Now doped up on pain meds, but liking them and it helps! I hope I recover quickly! Got some small stitches on my belly now, but hopefully when it all heals no apparent scars so I can still wear a bikini.

(((((Jann))))

I guess you won't be beaming up to any Asgard ships to save the world for the next little while.

Don't worry, Daniel will keep you company!

Yep. Kinda sucks, huh?

And Jack will come visit.

You take care of yourself young lady. You have important shipping to do next weekend.
                  I here there'll be cake!

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Spoiler:
                    Jann...ouchies.

offered to kiss it to make it better, but then was all and then , so said instead.

Because, you know...
                    Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

watched 'upgrades' today. shippy goodness, even though we don't get to see just how shippy until 'divide and conquer'!
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        watched 'upgrades' today. shippy goodness, even though we don't get to see just how shippy until 'divide and conquer'!
                        And just in time for Pol's new Campfire.

I watched Tangent today.

I love the ep. No really overt shippy moments, but you can see the love and friendship among the whole team, with a shippy undercurrent between Sam and Jack.

And of course Jacob is simply made of AWESOME!

Comment

i don't know what i'm going to do when my marathon is done. since i haven't watched any of these eps in years, the newness and freshness is fantastic. but when it's over... there won't be anything to look forward to anymore.

((())) <-- greatest couple of all time
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                            i don't know what i'm going to do when my marathon is done. since i haven't watched any of these eps in years, the newness and freshness is fantastic. but when it's over... there won't be anything to look forward to anymore.

((())) <-- greatest couple of all time
                            Don't loose hope Sally. You're only on Season 4. Lots more shippy goodness to go. And maybe by then good news for our much desired and long overdue CONFIRMATION will be on the way.

Comment

Super-wildly OT but I'm wondering if
                              Spoiler:
                              there are any attorney's in the house? I do *NOT* need legal advice, it's for a project in my doctoral program. If you're a J.D., shoot me a PM?

Thanks.

Super
                              Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post

This is SO true! I recently signed up on a Castle forum, and it's no nearly as nice as it is here!!

I love BONES, especially the early seasons (and the intern ZACH). I hate what they have done to the Booth/Bones ship this season... but I still enjoy the show. I like Hodgens/Angela as well. Hodgens first name is Jack, which isn't used often on the show. It's funny that several characters in this show go by their last name, Booth, Hodgens, Sweets.

Starlover... {{{HUGS}}} I hope you are feeling better after your surgery! I'll send you some virtual jell-o!

Comment

Working...
                                X