No announcement yet.

Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon all you Euro Bennites...stop lurking and come and join us. Then I can stop talkin' to myself!

Anyhow, here's Ben showing his gorgeous hands on the Lowdown *sigh...so beautiful they are too*

Comment

Kas.....those are great caps from the Lowdown! Thanks for sharing! I just love Ben! He's just cute as a button!

Here are some caps I snurched. From my favorite moment in the Lowdown......

Poor Michael is making a public announcement to the fans, and Ben is goofin' behind him! Ben's such a goof! LOL!
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        Here are some caps I snurched. From my favorite moment in the Lowdown......

Poor Michael is making a public announcement to the fans, and Ben is goofin' behind him! Ben's such a goof! LOL!
        That was just such a great behind the scene moment ... Poor old Mike - starting off having a mock-serious moment and then that big grin as he realises what Ben is up to behind him (possibly he could see the reflection in the camera lens)

I love seeing all the fun that they have on the set... it only translates to the screen and boy, it's so hard waiting!

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson
        I just love Ben! He's just cute as a button!
        Can't disagree with that - Too cute for words

PS: All these larger caps I'm posting are from stargatecaps.com ...
        Last edited by Kas; 13 July 2005, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
          PS: All these larger caps I'm posting are from stargatecaps.com ...
          How about the ones of him playing basketball?

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            How about the ones of him playing basketball?
            Those are some that I captured myself yesterday from a download of the special...all the smaller captures I posted were those I made.

Here are basketball caps from stargatecaps.com (probably taken direct from TV to get quality at that size pic)

Last edited by Kas; 13 July 2005, 06:55 AM.

Comment

cat waves at kas,,, I'm back, internet has been down past couple of days so no ben thunking for me 'sob' but boy is it nice to be back mmmmmmm

banner by E.K.R
              If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
              "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

(((CATTTTT! ))) Nice to see you back online...

What a pain, but if your internet had to go at least it was kind enough to do it on the two hottest days! And now you've got some great new Ben piccies to *thunk* to...

Comment

Hello Everyone...
                  Just dropping in to get caught up on all the new piccys.....
                  thanks for posting the screen caps too....
                  I saw the special and it had me laughing the whole hour....

Comment

welcome back jade. Hope everything is better at home now.

Back on subject, just found this over at catherine bruces site and thought it was well frankly DAMN funny. The first one is for all of us but the second is definately mine heehee, (put thye pic and my name together and you'll get it )

and

Last edited by cat; 15 July 2005, 05:06 AM.

banner by E.K.R
                    If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
                    "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

LOL Cat! You should use that as a siggy!

Funny, Crichton was just sayin' the same thing to me...odd that he's in the same position too!

Comment

Remove BSG character Number Six (can't remember who plays her), insert self.

Comment

Ben is searching for his hussies. Thinking they have been kidnapped by RL.

Comment

If anyone wants to know where to find the THING, just PM Little D & she's point ya'll in the right direction

Comment

Wassat? Still lookin' ? ...Follow me

Oooh, look...I've found it! Be sure to watch me use it on Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Kas
                                Wassat? Still lookin' ? ...Follow me
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...mo/sfi1825.jpg

Oooh, look...I've found it! Be sure to watch me use it on Friday!
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...nbrowder_4.jpg
                                I'll sure will!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X