Cameron Mitchell/Ben Browder Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kas
    Watch what we say... Hell No... however will they get a true picture? Wet & Dirty sounds good... I'm sure it wont be long!

Just had ep 6... next week #7 Deux EX Machina
    LOL good point .. the hussy career continues

oh so the US is nearing their mid season break ... time for the rest of us to catch up! Deux EX Machina ... isnt that the ep where
    Spoiler:
    Ba'al is hiding out on earth. Hmm wonder if theres any Ba'al and Mitchell interaction? it would be very interesting .. because Mitchell wouldnt have come face to face with a Goauld System Lord yet??

Check out stargate_pad; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom!

Comment

indeed it is mmmmmmmmm ba'al, cam and daniel on the screen together *thunk*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
        indeed it is mmmmmmmmm ba'al, cam and daniel on the screen together *thunk*
        oooh triple thunk!! i suspect i shall be viewing that one from the floor then .. lol

Comment

[quote= Sunkissed_stargate_traveller
          oooh triple thunk!! i suspect i shall be viewing that one from the floor then .. lol
          [/quote]

and i shall be insultin' my damned boss for schdulin' me to work on friday. i hope theres some great screen caps
          Last edited by CKO; 22 August 2005, 06:15 PM. Reason: cuz i can't spell worth a damn today ;)
          sigpic

Comment

bumpity bump bump bump...This doesn't belong on page 2!!!!!

~Belle~

Comment

Double thunk in leather.

My favorite in leather for now.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                Just popping in to appreciate.....and I'm so glad I did!....

Dee Dee xx
                sigpic
                Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Ben certainly doesn't YankeeBelle. Oooo, thanks for the new piccy, haven't seen that one before!

OMG, Ben cuts a mighty fine figure *kas having a hot, melting, jelly THUNK* and look... he's all dirty!

Nice Leather Greytop: great side-on view artwork... I love that pic.

So,
                  LEATHER/UNIFORM TUESDAY... here goes
                  Leather from the front: *yummy*

Leather from the rear:

Comment

And this one in uniform.....

Comment

Isn't that a Prior on the ground? If it is, we now know that they can be knocked down. I gues we'll have to wait for this episode to air to see how he does it. (Hoping that Cameron knocks him down.)

Comment

Originally posted by YankeeBelle
                        bumpity bump bump bump...This doesn't belong on page 2!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lle/freeze.jpg
                        *thunk* what a yummy pic. he's all dirty and what a lovely pose too!!! hmmm ... there wouldnt be a freak rainstorm coming up would there? - u know soaked cameron works well with dirty cameron .. *has a newfound fetish*

Comment

Does anyone notice something similiar with these two pics of Ben?

Last edited by greytop; 23 August 2005, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Oh yes... and now I have visuals of that lovely form-fitting black uniform wet and clinging in ALL the right places.

Wet & Leathered

Just because...

Comment

Originally posted by Greytop
                              Does anyone notice something similiar with these two pics of Ben?
                              That he looks mighty damn fine... trim, fit and in great fitting clothes? And that he should be filmed from this side (along with front, back and other side) very often

Comment

I thought the pose of the two pics were almost exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X