Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    For me the Sam/Daniel pairing is sort of funny too. No, not funny, it's odd. Their relationship is really deep, of course, but they are like brother and sister. And just imagine something more between those 2, is really weird for me.
    I was a Sam/Daniel shipper wayyyy back when I first discovered the show. I loved that pairing. And then Vala was introduced and I dropped it and took up with Daniel/Vala.

Cam/Daniel/Sam is a good OT3, though.

Comment

[QUOTE=SGLAB;9424043]
      Originally posted by fyere View Post
      Sam/Thor is kinda....well....they're cute friends. I liked when she gave him a hug in 'Unending', though I was a little scared she was going to break him. At any rate, I still like it better than Sam/Jack.

Cam: Did you see that sculpture over there?

Dan: Whoa!

Cam: I don't think that's even anatomically possible.

Cam: That one may have some possibilities.

Daniel: Um.

I haven't abstained from any of the votes. Some of them are just which pair squicks me the most and vote for the one that doesn't.
      lmoa!!!!

and i do the same, but i have a soft spot for mcshep, deller, jack/sam sheyla and ronon/amelia

Comment

Who is Amelia? I don't think I ever saw any eps with her, but all of a sudden there are a bunch of Ronon/Amelia shippers popping up so there must have been sparks somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
          Cam: I don't think that's even anatomically possible.

I haven't abstained from any of the votes. Some of them are just which pair squicks me the most and vote for the one that doesn't.
          Yeah, I've had to do that a couple of times.
          Can't remember which day, but I really wanted to post this smiley on my vote.

I was a Sam/Daniel shipper wayyyy back when I first discovered the show. I loved that pairing. And then Vala was introduced and I dropped it and took up with Daniel/Vala.

Cam/Daniel/Sam is a good OT3, though.
          My favorite OT3 is Cam/Daniel/Shelly. What can I say?!?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
            My favorite OT3 is Cam/Daniel/Shelly. What can I say?!?
            Yeah, the best pairing ever!

Okay, maybe a Cam/Daniel/Mac would be better.

sigpic

Comment

Who is Amelia? I don't think I ever saw any eps with her, but all of a sudden there are a bunch of Ronon/Amelia shippers popping up so there must have been sparks somewhere.
              Amelia Banks is the new kick-boxing tech. I like the Ronon/Amelia pairing.
              sigpic

Comment

Now, children, if we're going to fight over who gets to be the filling in a D/C sandwich -- because I would obviously declare that Cam/Daniel/Fyere is the best --

I declare OTThread - Cam/Daniel/Everybody! Nobody gets left out. They have enough love to share

Amelia Banks is the new kick-boxing tech.
                Kick-boxing? Sounds right up Ronon's alley! Now I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                  Amelia Banks is the new kick-boxing tech. I like the Ronon/Amelia pairing.
                  Yeah, who's ususally sitting in the Gate Room, right? I think I voted for them too, they are cute together.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, who's ususally sitting in the Gate Room, right? I think I voted for them too, they are cute together.
                    Chuck is still there, isn't he? I liked Chuck the Technician. I mean, the Chucknician.

Obviously you can tell I haven't watched new SGA in a little while.

Comment

Kick-boxing? Sounds right up Ronon's alley! Now I see.
                      Sparks start to fly in The Prodigal. Amelia and Ronon make a great butt-kicking team!
                      sigpic

Comment

Now, children, if we're going to fight over who gets to be the filling in a D/C sandwich -- because I would obviously declare that Cam/Daniel/Fyere is the best --

I declare OTThread - Cam/Daniel/Everybody! Nobody gets left out. They have enough love to share
                        Okay, let's make a deal.

Cam/Daniel/Everybody! SOunds good to me!

Chuck is still there, isn't he? I liked Chuck the Technician. I mean, the Chucknician.

Obviously you can tell I haven't watched new SGA in a little while.
                        Yeah, he is...I guess. I don't pay much attention to those characters.
                        But I believe I saw him in some of those new eps.

sigpic

Comment

yep chuck is still there doing his thing but now we have amelia aswell who also seems to have become a little bit of woolseys pa! Heres a pic of ronon and amelia
                          and there was a little spark, not as much as with jenn but shes blind so, go Ronon!

Comment

I saw Mac in there and Macgyver came to mind.

Comment

I saw Mac in there and Macgyver came to mind.
                              That's tooo funny!

Yeah, I always forgot that when Amanda used that name in that legendary outtake, he was talking about Macgyver, in that name too.

sigpic

Comment

'I'm stuck on a glacier with mcguyver!'

Comment

Working...
                                X