Clear All

yay!

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      yay!
      ? What's happening?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know if I shared this with this thread yet, but I wrote a little bitty Jack/Daniel Daniel/Cam ficlet for someone a while ago. It's rated R though, so I'm just linking to the main page. It's actually a precursor to a much bigger Daniel/Cameron fic I'm planning to write.
        http://stargateslash.com/author.php?name=heliosphere

I'm finding that most of the Daniel/Cameron fic I read has been Cameron expressing his interest first and having to sort of woo (do people even use 'woo' anymore-I'm such a dork) Daniel, who mostly had a past crush or relationship with Jack. Has anyone else found that to be a common theme?

I'm looking for and wanting to write something where it's all from Daniel's end of things at first and Cam is the more clueless one. The pairing is so new in relation to a lot of the other Daniel pairings around that there's not much around yet comparatively.
        sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

well all get to kiss Daniel and Cam = Yay

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
            I don't know if I shared this with this thread yet, but I wrote a little bitty Jack/Daniel Daniel/Cam ficlet for someone a while ago. It's rated R though, so I'm just linking to the main page. It's actually a precursor to a much bigger Daniel/Cameron fic I'm planning to write.

I'm finding that most of the Daniel/Cameron fic I read has been Cameron expressing his interest first and having to sort of woo (do people even use 'woo' anymore-I'm such a dork) Daniel, who mostly had a past crush or relationship with Jack. Has anyone else found that to be a common theme?

I'm looking for and wanting to write something where it's all from Daniel's end of things at first and Cam is the more clueless one. The pairing is so new in relation to a lot of the other Daniel pairings around that there's not much around yet comparatively.

I know what u mean, i also dont really like it when Cam is just a replacement for Jack while hes away in Washington! that annoys me.

Comment

I think I read that ficlet a while back, Heliosphere! I really enjoyed it, too. Glad to hear there's more coming!

The past-Jack thing is really prevalent, yeah. Jack/Daniel is such a huge fandom-wide OTP that it just colours everything, I guess. I understand where it comes from and why people include it in a lot of Daniel/Anyone Else fic, because it's practically canon, right?

I don't like it in my D/C, though, because it makes it feel like Cam's relegated to the status of second-class citizen and then I feel bad for him. Not my Cam! Though I love Jack and I like J/D, when Cam's around, Jack can just....go fishing with Teal'c.

Here's a fun AU fic with flustered Cam and predatory Daniel -- it's a role reversal where Daniel is the playboy boss and Cam his geeky personal assistant. 'A Walking Cliche' (R) http://chase-acow.livejournal.com/200411.html

Comment

Part three http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpVI956xII
                right im off to bed night guys

Comment

Welcome heliosphere! You are welcome to join us, and you are especially welcome to bring goodies like this ^^^! Nice, different take on the the D/C relationship. Thanks for sharing this!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fyere View Post
                    I think I read that ficlet a while back, Heliosphere! I really enjoyed it, too. Glad to hear there's more coming!

The past-Jack thing is really prevalent, yeah. Jack/Daniel is such a huge fandom-wide OTP that it just colours everything, I guess. I understand where it comes from and why people include it in a lot of Daniel/Anyone Else fic, because it's practically canon, right?

I don't like it in my D/C, though, because it makes it feel like Cam's relegated to the status of second-class citizen and then I feel bad for him. Not my Cam! Though I love Jack and I like J/D, when Cam's around, Jack can just....go fishing with Teal'c.

Here's a fun AU fic with flustered Cam and predatory Daniel -- it's a role reversal where Daniel is the playboy boss and Cam his geeky personal assistant. 'A Walking Cliche' (R) http://chase-acow.livejournal.com/200411.html
                    I agree with you, especially the part I bolded, above. That fic - Cam as a geek, now there's food for thought! TFS the link, fyere!
                    sigpic

Comment

Part three http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tcpVI956xII
                      right im off to bed night guys
                      Spoiler:

Great vid, as always, Sarah! Loved the picture-in-a-picture during the guitar solo! You used a lot of cute Ronon smile clips in this one. Yummm! The end was great...lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not even into Jack/Daniel anyway so it wouldn't work for me if there had been past Jack/Daniel in a Daniel/Cam fic.

Comment

Cam: Dan! What are you doing babe?! We're on a mission...eh, who cares right?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                            Spoiler:

Great vid, as always, Sarah! Loved the picture-in-a-picture during the guitar solo! You used a lot of cute Ronon smile clips in this one. Yummm! The end was great...lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey
                            lol yea i just love that song and knew i had to make a ronon vid with it as soon as i could get the behind the scenes clips off my dvds

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post

Cam: Dan! What are you doing babe?! We're on a mission...eh, who cares right?
                            Its the leather jackets they just cant help themselves

Comment

oh and heres my vid on filefront http://files.filefront.com/ronon+jen.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Its the leather jackets they just cant help themselves
                                Exactly! Leather jacket, that's all.

Aww, that was seet! Very cute song, great effects as Shelly said, very cute vid about Ronon! Because I think it was more about Ronon, not that much about his relat. with Jennifer.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X