No announcement yet.

Daniel Jackson/Cameron Mitchell Slash/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just so happy to find out that I'm not the only one still obsessed with Stargate and it's beautiful men! Most of my friends have moved on to other fandoms, I however, cannot move on, it's impossible lol.

I really need to start making vids again. Unfortunately, I lost 20+ vids, mostly Daniel, but some Danny/Jack in the great hard drive crash of 09
    sigpic

Comment

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that...

sigpic

Comment

Interesting.
        I've read one (mild) fic pairing Cam and Teal'c, and of course seen many (and read a few) of Jack/Daniel, but I don't see much of this pairing. I may have to browse this thread a little more...
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Enjoy!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You know, I'm not against this pairing or anything, but to me Cam and Daniel just don't have the same chemistry as Jack and Daniel do. Jack and Daniel had that "bickering couple" down pat. Cam and Daniel not so much. Plus, it's weird that Daniel has more field/ground experience than Cam does But that's another issue altogether.

But to be honest, I skated over some of Seasons 9&10. So if you wanna throw out some episodes that may help prove me wrong, I'd be willing to take a look...

Comment

It's been awhile since I've been in here. Thought I'd see if there was anything new.

Comment

Wake-up call!

sigpic

Comment

Daniel has to be my favorite character on SG1 ... he's so adorable!! I didn't like when he ascended but then McKay came in ... love his "Mr know it all" self too!
                    sigpic

"I am worth far more to you than you will admit."

Comment

Hey guys hows it going its been so long since ive been on here, how is everyone, so glad to see people have been keeping up with the sunshine love =D xx

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X