• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am in!!!!!!!

Me loves!!!

Shanks is happy, 'down south'...

Comment

I'm surprised no ones posted this yet...

Continuum Spoilers

Spoiler:

I'm no slasher normally (huge shipper here) but this in Continuum definitely made me think about it, lol.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Oh, wow, Nikki, how did I totally miss that?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
          I'm surprised no ones posted this yet...

Continuum Spoilers

Spoiler:
          http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc88/Nikki14567/continuum330_jpg.jpg

I'm no slasher normally (huge shipper here) but this in Continuum definitely made me think about it, lol.
          Two words: Compromising position!
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Never a big slasher before, but now I ship Cam/Everybody (Sam, Vala, Daniel, etc)
            *snort
            Or John/Everybody (except McShep - I just don't see it)...

hmm... now there's an idea
            Last edited by Pic; 22 August 2008, 02:01 PM. Reason: typo freak

Comment

Originally posted by up-on-spindles View Post
              I have noticed this too. As a fan of both pairings, sometimes I don't mind it, but sometimes I just want to read a pure Daniel/Cameron story without a past J/D relationship or without Daniel pining away for Jack until Cameron comes around. I think they have the potential to be an interesting pairing.

There aren't many longer stories or multi-chapter stories out yet for them either, are there? Just too new, I'm thinking.

I also see more Cameron--> Daniel type fic in this pairing rather than where it's Daniel going after Cameron. I wonder why that is? Something extrapolated from canon where it makes more sense for writers to go with Cameron expressing interest first? I haven't tried to write them yet, so I don't have a good feel.

Of course, most of the stuff I read is on live journal, so maybe I'm missing a big chunk of it!
              I find Cam to be more emotionally available. So I think that would be why most fic has been written where Cam is the one to make the first move.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                This?
                http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...n/NDVD_058.jpg

The only one I'm aware of is mitchells_sg1 which is about Cameron but has quite a bit Daniel/Cam. Is there another one? Yes, please share the goodies!
                Yep, that would be the pic. Thanks. I liked that scene.

Comment

Never a big slasher before, but now I ship Cam/Everybody (Sam, Vala, Daniel, etc)
                  *snort

If you are thinking what I am thinking which I am sure you are then I really like that idea!!! I have actually read a few stories about them and I really liked them!!! Two flyboys is never a bad thing
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                    If you are thinking what I am thinking which I am sure you are then I really like that idea!!! I have actually read a few stories about them and I really liked them!!! Two flyboys is never a bad thing
                    You mean... ?

Wait... wrong thread. (knew I should've named it Cam/Everybody)

OK, here we go

Comment

^^That just begs to be made into an icon. Mind if I give it a try?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                        ^^That just begs to be made into an icon. Mind if I give it a try?
                        Of course no one minds! The more Dan/Cam-love the better!
                        but only if you share the goodies

Comment

I wonder if Cam ever said that to Daniel.

Comment

*snort

That cracks me up, because I ship Daniel/Everybody, but I hit Stargate fandom on the slash side first! Then they introduced Cam and I thought, wooooooo! That pairing really works for me!
                            sigpic my fic-journal still kind of under construction

Comment

Wait... wrong thread. (knew I should've named it Cam/Everybody)

Not such a bad idea

Love the pic!

Very true!

Comment

I watched the second part of the ep. The Fourth Horsemen, I think it was called. I loved the scenes where Cam and Daniel have the Prior held prisoner. Their banter and comments at the Prior are hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X