Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
    Exactly! Leather jacket, that's all.

Aww, that was seet! Very cute song, great effects as Shelly said, very cute vid about Ronon! Because I think it was more about Ronon, not that much about his relat. with Jennifer.
    yea i agree, i love the character of ronon i think hes grown so much over the past few years and i love to make ronon vids whenever i can
    heres one i made recently for the first couple of seasons http://files.filefront.com/Ronon+ani.../fileinfo.html

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
      yea i agree, i love the character of ronon i think hes grown so much over the past few years and i love to make ronon vids whenever i can
      heres one i made recently for the first couple of seasons http://files.filefront.com/Ronon+ani.../fileinfo.html
      I never was a big Ronon fan, but as I rewatch season 2, I find him more interesting and more complex character than in the first place.

About the vid: it was great, the song fits, totally, I loved the B&W effects, nice job.

sigpic

Comment

yea its the subtleties in his character that Jason plays so well

Comment

Originally posted by heliosphere View Post
          I don't know if I shared this with this thread yet, but I wrote a little bitty Jack/Daniel Daniel/Cam ficlet for someone a while ago. It's rated R though, so I'm just linking to the main page. It's actually a precursor to a much bigger Daniel/Cameron fic I'm planning to write.
          http://stargateslash.com/author.php?name=heliosphere

I'm finding that most of the Daniel/Cameron fic I read has been Cameron expressing his interest first and having to sort of woo (do people even use 'woo' anymore-I'm such a dork) Daniel, who mostly had a past crush or relationship with Jack. Has anyone else found that to be a common theme?

I'm looking for and wanting to write something where it's all from Daniel's end of things at first and Cam is the more clueless one. The pairing is so new in relation to a lot of the other Daniel pairings around that there's not much around yet comparatively.
          I just noticed this message.

It was a very nice fic. I believe very true for Daniel, no doubt about it, it was really him. Very smart move heliosphere! Thanks for this, especially the desription if the relationship between him and Jack, and last 2 sentences. That was sooo cute.

sigpic

Comment

So I was bored and I found photobucket has added some new things to its edit section.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
              So I was bored and I found photobucket has added some new things to its edit section.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._s10_016-1.gif
              Oh my, that is just too cute!!!

PB has some new options? ... I'm on my way...

sigpic

Comment

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._s10_016-1.gif
                "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..."
                sigpic

Comment

Oh my, that is just too cute!!!

PB has some new options? ... I'm on my way...
                  Shiny new options.

I'm having a problem registering on the rotating sig site. It says choose a mass email setting. I don't know what that means.

Comment

Shiny new options.

I'm having a problem registering on the rotating sig site. It says choose a mass email setting. I don't know what that means.
                    It probably wants to know what kind of emails you get from them: Do you want every email about their features, offers, etc, or do you just want important announcements about the site or do you want nothing at all.

Comment

It's working now. I'm not entirely sure what worked, but it did.

Comment

I made something...

I know, it's not a good one, but this is my first try with these decorating, editing pics programme things.

sigpic

Comment

I made something...

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/p...00001-47-1.jpg

I know, it's not a good one, but this is my first try with these decorating, editing pics programme things.
                          Me likes!
                          Now you can make a Daniel one for us!
                          sigpic

Comment

Agrees with Shelly.

ETA: This rotating sig thing isn't working.

Comment

Originally posted by Shelly View Post
                              Me likes!
                              Now you can make a Daniel one for us!
                              Aww, thanks! Yes, I did.

Agrees with Shelly.

ETA: This rotating sig thing isn't working.
                              Thanks SGLAB!!! Sorry, I don't know what's the problem. I see that your siggie is really small. Maybe you should change something in the Editing options, I really don't know.

sigpic

Comment

I'm only seeing one of my sigs. and yeah the new one is a lot smaller than I though it would be. photobucket doesn't show the pixel size anymore.

Never mind, I see it now.

Comment

Working...
                                X