No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be brilliant, not only because its so silly but also if any guests (apparently one is as I type this ) are browsing they would be totally flummoxed
    I think all the other thunkers have run away...

My love for seventies Brit music is being reignited. I'm currently doing randoms (Cool for Cats- I love songs where I know the geography ) and I know that I will soon wrap myself in my David Bowie. We rule. Totally. Whatev-er.
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Because I should actually post a pic:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
        It would be brilliant, not only because its so silly but also if any guests (apparently one is as I type this ) are browsing they would be totally flummoxed
        I think all the other thunkers have run away...
        **Waves to the lurkers**
        Hi! Come play! We can be normal.
        Sometimes.

My love for seventies Brit music is being reignited. I'm currently doing randoms (Cool for Cats- I love songs where I know the geography ) and I know that I will soon wrap myself in my David Bowie. We rule. Totally. Whatev-er.
        Got Muse on repeat at the mo. I'm like totally addicted to "Supermassive Black Hole". It so rocks.

I can't believe there's essentially a 10 second shot of CN's elbows in an episode of Stargate.
        Not that I'm complaining.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
          **Waves to the lurkers**
          Hi! Come play! We can be normal.
          Sometimes.

Got Muse on repeat at the mo. I'm like totally addicted to "Supermassive Black Hole". It so rocks.

I can't believe there's essentially a 10 second shot of CN's elbows in an episode of Stargate.
          Not that I'm complaining.
          *Hugs Smurf*
          Love Muse. Love them. For some strange reason I keep playing 'Map of the Problematique' because it has a creative effect. I also love the Queen influence rearing its head- Brian May could have done the guitar on the opener Have you seen them live? Magnificent. Especially because I was at Edinburgh, so there were crazy Scots, but nice barmy ones, with English up for the week or just the gig, and my friends who were performing at the Fringe...and they are just superb live. Must see.

I love that one of the show's all time 'big, CINEMATIC' shots, meant to re-encapsulate the wonder, the excitement, the scale...
          ...most encapsulates, quite literally, Corin's remarkable toned behind in those indecently tight cammo pants.
          THAT is why I love this show
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
            *Hugs Smurf*
            Love Muse. Love them. For some strange reason I keep playing 'Map of the Problematique' because it has a creative effect. I also love the Queen influence rearing its head- Brian May could have done the guitar on the opener Have you seen them live? Magnificent. Especially because I was at Edinburgh, so there were crazy Scots, but nice barmy ones, with English up for the week or just the gig, and my friends who were performing at the Fringe...and they are just superb live. Must see.
            I've heard they're fantastic live, but no gig for me yet. I always find LostProphets a good band to listen to whilst writing.
            Which is a bit unfortunate right this second.

That, and it being very busy on GW tonight.
            I love that one of the show's all time 'big, CINEMATIC' shots, meant to re-encapsulate the wonder, the excitement, the scale...
            ...most encapsulates, quite literally, Corin's remarkable toned behind in those indecently tight cammo pants.
            THAT is why I love this show
            It is a marvelous feat of engineering. Um... the Stargate, I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
              I've heard they're fantastic live, but no gig for me yet. I always find LostProphets a good band to listen to whilst writing.
              Which is a bit unfortunate right this second.

That, and it being very busy on GW tonight.

It is a marvelous feat of engineering. Um... the Stargate, I mean.

See them. Take friends. Doesn't matter if they don't like 'em particularly. They will. And the crowd is always great. Every word of every song...*gets nostalgic*

And Smurf runs away with the 23000 thread post prize! Ta dah! You posted your own present, as far as I'm concerned

If the thread could have a cover-something to attract newcomers-that should be the middle part. With that quote. Engineering has so many delightful connotations where the male physique is concerned
              I think it may be paddle time. Of course, I do this on purpose, because anyone who patrons places called 'Coffee, Cake and Kink' actually quite likes being hit virtually by non-existent pieces of wood....and look, inneundo again.
              Oops.
              sigpic

Comment

Wooo! 23,000 posts! Go thunkers!

Present? No need to wrap it. I'll take it as is.

Comment

I prefer to unwrap the present myself.

That was so bad of me, a woman of my age

Comment

Bad? Nah.
                    I think I've said this before, but you're only as old as the person you feel.

Corin's 35.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Anyone up for a Wet, Wild & Weapons Day?

Comment

good morning thunkers
                            sigpic
                            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                              good morning thunkers

Good morning. What's up?

Comment

trying to get my clones under control lol
                                sigpic
                                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                                X