No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If more people were around, I'd suggest a little top five-age; top five pics for Jonas/other character moments; general cuteness; smile; eating....only we don't have a full house and when it comes down to the sexy pics the choice could be too much and it might get ugly-particularly when I try to crowbar Jonas in a white shirt but with the long hair that everyone else seems to hate onto the list

There would have to be separate sexy categories. Eg. tight T-shirts...

...though that could prove difficult in itself
    sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

The top 5-age thing sounds interesting. BTW...I hardly ever 'park' here, but that doesn't mean I'm not around.

Comment

I think that at the moment a lot of people are busy, whether its school or work (or not well!) and also there are always those who enjoy posting in the wee hours. Its been a little quiet, but then again we've had some days recently where the thread has been very, very active, so maybe that's why it seems quiet

As far as top fives are concerned, here are my top five Jonas pretties at the moment (in terms of the overt sex, as opposed to cute sexy, or sexy because of emoting, etc ). In spoilers due to size. Some of these are a bit strange...

Spoiler:

He has a remarkably sexy lean

It worries me that I find this so attractive

Physical exertion, arms, small tee...good combo

I love him in white shirts. Its a thing.

I also quite like him wet...

And again, arms. Tight shirt. My fav hair. And nonchalance.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
          I think that at the moment a lot of people are busy, whether its school or work (or not well!) and also there are always those who enjoy posting in the wee hours. Its been a little quiet, but then again we've had some days recently where the thread has been very, very active, so maybe that's why it seems quiet

As far as top fives are concerned, here are my top five Jonas pretties at the moment (in terms of the overt sex, as opposed to cute sexy, or sexy because of emoting, etc ). In spoilers due to size. Some of these are a bit strange...

Spoiler:

He has a remarkably sexy lean

It worries me that I find this so attractive

Physical exertion, arms, small tee...good combo

I love him in white shirts. Its a thing.

I also quite like him wet...

And again, arms. Tight shirt. My fav hair. And nonchalance.
          For the leaning, I can agree.

For the white shirt...I can't go for any Kelownan clothing.

Arms, tight shirt...those are very nice, but the bedhead hair, although the fave for most is my least fave. *ducks from flying produce*

Comment

Five sexy moments...

Hard to choose just five...but I'll try.

No. 5...

Scratching...weird, I know, but something about him running his hand across any part of his body...

Comment

No. 4...

Big guns...he looks hot with a P-90...

Comment

No. 3...

The straddle...he looks sexy and boyish at the same time...

Comment

No. 2...

The GQ or fashion model pose...accents the hips and such...very, very nice...*slurp*

Comment

No. 1...

You all know my number one...dimples...(kept covered for PG purposes)

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      For the leaning, I can agree.

For the white shirt...I can't go for any Kelownan clothing.

Arms, tight shirt...those are very nice, but the bedhead hair, although the fave for most is my least fave. *ducks from flying produce*
                      I don't mind- after all I quite like the long hair, and obviously I have no problem with the Kelownan smart/casual look. But then my taste in men is not exactly usual...
                      CN caters for different tastes. He's nice that way
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                        I don't mind- after all I quite like the long hair, and obviously I have no problem with the Kelownan smart/casual look. But then my taste in men is not exactly usual...
                        CN caters for different tastes. He's nice that way
                        Dimples, hip accentation, GQ modelling and straddling. Fairly comprehensive selection Particularly fond of the straddling. Damn sexy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Top five sexy moments and then I have to go...

Number 5...

Always drinking and eating. He is so cute when he does that...

Plus the smile with the dimple in his cheek makes me melt.

Comment

Number 4...

Leaning...actually I think it is the outfit...gets me everytime....

Also this could be considered a GQ pose.

Last edited by Anyagate1; 20 February 2007, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Number 3...

Aww isn't he the cutest thing?

Sleeping...

Comment

Number 2...

More sexy lean...

Toned arms, tight shirt, soft skin and other things that can not be mentioned due to PG forum...

*Anya sighs and pictures him crawling over her in this same fashion* Go ahead and paddle me. I earned it. *

Comment

Working...
                                X