Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy everyone!

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
    Am I right in thinking that he had his head shaved for 'Legacy' and also for the film that he's in for about five minutes where he plays the friend who's gone clean. But that wasn't so bad (at least not in pics-I'm not sure I can put myself through a Hoff movie, even for Corin!) because he had a bit of tan and was well-lit. He was also looking much thinner than he does there. Possibly more worryingly, that coat is so outside of his usual dress sense (he somehow manages to combine surfer and cowboy-bless ) and...just...no. No.

I feel pretty much better today. Still a bit blocked up and my nose and lips are sore due to excessive hanky-age (and not of the good kind)
    I wouldn't bother with "The Hoff" opus. CN's not really there, but I thought he had a bit more hair than that. *points upwards* I'm sure he had hair for Shadow Hours.
    Glad you're feeling better.
    Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
    Hi Res! Glad you are feeling better!

Bye Res. I have to leave now and will not have internet access today.

I hope you all have a good day!
    Hi SLB! bye SLB!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf View Post
      Howdy everyone!

I wouldn't bother with "The Hoff" opus. CN's not really there, but I thought he had a bit more hair than that. *points upwards* I'm sure he had hair for Shadow Hours.
      Glad you're feeling better.

Hi SLB! bye SLB!
      Yep. Just checked-there is more fuzz in Shadow Hours (could just not remember the name of that...). I was planning on staying away from Legacy anyway....
      It was a very close cut in that, maybe not a shave, but he had a smidge more tan, which is what makes it bearable- a white scalp is not a pretty thing. And now we're on a new page, and I don't have to look at the pic anymore. Hurrah!

And greetings and also farewell to SLB (waves). Back soon, kay? (Does puppy dog eyes)
      sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Am I right in thinking that he had his head shaved for 'Legacy' and also for the film that he's in for about five minutes where he plays the friend who's gone clean. But that wasn't so bad (at least not in pics-I'm not sure I can put myself through a Hoff movie, even for Corin!) because he had a bit of tan and was well-lit. He was also looking much thinner than he does there. Possibly more worryingly, that coat is so outside of his usual dress sense (he somehow manages to combine surfer and cowboy-bless ) and...just...no. No.

I feel pretty much better today. Still a bit blocked up and my nose and lips are sore due to excessive hanky-age (and not of the good kind)

Sorry to you and everyone who's asked that question, the pic is from when CN attended a premiere of a movie called Shadow of the Vampire back in
        Dec. of 2000.

Has he had to colour his hair for a film/tv before? Maybe one colouring turned out bad, so instead of him reversing the process, opted for shears.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
          Sorry to you and everyone who's asked that question, the pic is from when CN attended a premiere of a movie called Shadow of the Vampire back in
          Dec. of 2000.

Has he had to colour his hair for a film/tv before? Maybe one colouring turned out bad, so instead of him reversing the process, opted for shears.
          I haven't seen any pics where he seems to have coloured his hair drastically, although I'm not entirely sure what he was filming that year. He's always experimenting with different hairstyles though-many of which don't work!-so maybe he just felt like it, or something he tried went wrong (colour, like you suggested, maybe) and he thought 'ah, what the heck' and reached for the razor...
          I do like the fact that if you totalled the different kinds of hair cut that a guy has in his lifetime, even if he's an actor, its not usually more than 7. CN changes every few months, and they're all very different. Long, short, styled, straggly, cropped, slicked, none...as long as he doesn't do the pompadour thing that he apparently once threatened to do...
          sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Not the pompadour.

Comment

Apparently he threatened to grow out the sides and then fashion an infernalpompadour monstronity from them. Frightening, I tell you

Just checked his 2000 credits. Only a couple of things- the aforementioned Shadow Hours and Hussy, neither of which I think had anything drastic going on in terms of appearance. God, we need that NCIS ep to have substance...
              Though checking through his credits is a little scary. When you think that he is one of the lucky few who since their teens have been working every year and often doing things that they find interesting, the years like 2000 when he only had a couple of little movies make you wonder how horribly hand-to-mouth it must be for those who haven't had, like him, a solid start and some really busy periods to get some money in the bank. It's also interesting how he then has a slightly more productive 2001, then bam, 2002-and it gets busy again until 2004 with him doing TV again- Smallville, CSI and of course SG-1. And that can't be him being a regular onscreen again, because Smallville was just before SG-1 was filmed and CSI was an understated guest role. Just the way things roll around, I suppose. Although his time on SG-1 might have led to him being approached for the Sci-Fi originals. And then you have last year and this year so far-which has been busy.
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Ooh. Neck.

I can't believe I have a favourite CN neck photo...
                  sigpic

Comment

*damn GW snail*

Just checked his 2000 credits. Only a couple of things- the aforementioned Shadow Hours and Hussy, neither of which I think had anything drastic going on in terms of appearance. God, we need that NCIS ep to have substance...
                    I'm not holding up much hopes for the NCIS ep to contain much more than the CSI ep. It seems to be the nature of those shows. Much as I'd like otherwise, I think a Milford style ep might be too much to ask.

Still the question must be; Murderer, or not murderer?

Though checking through his credits is a little scary. When you think that he is one of the lucky few who since their teens have been working every year and often doing things that they find interesting, the years like 2000 when he only had a couple of little movies make you wonder how horribly hand-to-mouth it must be for those who haven't had, like him, a solid start and some really busy periods to get some money in the bank. It's also interesting how he then has a slightly more productive 2001, then bam, 2002-and it gets busy again until 2004 with him doing TV again- Smallville, CSI and of course SG-1. And that can't be him being a regular onscreen again, because Smallville was just before SG-1 was filmed and CSI was an understated guest role. Just the way things roll around, I suppose. Although his time on SG-1 might have led to him being approached for the Sci-Fi originals. And then you have last year and this year so far-which has been busy.
                    He has been remarkably consistant. It seems to run to about 2+ films and a TV appearance a year. Except for 2004, which I think must be due to the getting back on the Hollywood horse post-Stargate effect.

Comment

I think you're right about NCIS. The guest cast list isn't short, so I'm thinking possible suspect. A victim role would be different, though.

He's also starting to get more involved in writing and production, which has led to some side-projects and will continue to do so over the next few years. On a side note, I'll also be interested to see if the little 'un (OK, she's a teenager...) will continue to do anything, either working with him or not, or whether 'American Standards' was testing the waters, a favour, or convenience.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think you're right about NCIS. The guest cast list isn't short, so I'm thinking possible suspect. A victim role would be different, though.

He's also starting to get more involved in writing and production, which has led to some side-projects and will continue to do so over the next few years. On a side note, I'll also be interested to see if the little 'un (OK, she's a teenager...) will continue to do anything, either working with him or not, or whether 'American Standards' was testing the waters, a favour, or convenience.
                        I notice on the cast list he isn't listed with a rank. So significant other maybe?
                        Mind you, there are a lot of bodies involved in this ep so a serial killer role might get him a recurring stint. Very CSI.

Serial Killer? Me?

Comment

I notice on the cast list he isn't listed with a rank. So significant other maybe?
                          Mind you, there are a lot of bodies involved in this ep so a serial killer role might get him a recurring stint. Very CSI.

Serial Killer? Me?
                          Yes. YOU. The pretty one.

He hasn't done recurring (asides from the obvious) since...ooh, was it Beverly Hills? Or have I got it inexpliciably mixed up with NYPD Blue
                          sigpic

Comment

It was like, totally, Beverly Hills 90210.

Talking of serial killers... (as you do)
                            Fangoria is reporting a DVD release date of June for Evil Incarnate: Richard Speck.

Comment

It was like, totally, Beverly Hills 90210.

Talking of serial killers... (as you do)
                              Fangoria is reporting a DVD release date of June for Evil Incarnate: Richard Speck.
                              I was too young for that Spelling *classic*. I am now sorely tempted to have a day on this thread where everything I type is Valley Girl. Totally cool

Serial killers? Us? But its a CN thread...
                              CN playing someone not so pretty Also evil. But it all adds to what I am convinced is his attempt at breaking some kind of serial killer/loony role record for such a pretty actor
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe CN is aiming to play serial serial killers?
                                I'll get my coat...

A Valley Girl day would be so cool (or coo-ell ). I wonder if any of the rest of the thunkers would be up for it.
                                Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X