Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear All,

Something's happening over at www.jonasquinn.com

It's been a few years in the making, but it's finally almost here.

The TRUTH will reveal itself in May 2007.

Spread the word

Take care,
    Barry.

Comment

Some person on this forum has just had CN in their coffee shop. If that wasn't unfair enough, because they work in North Hollywood, they also recently had in Robert Patrick. Damn them

sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Comment

Sunday pretty:

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Amanda Eros!

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
              Or that I'd be able to convince any of my friends to go with me-except maybe one, only because he'd want the opportunity to 'pigeonhole' him, and once again he would be thwarted...
              **searches photobucket for eye-brow raising smilie**
              Oh. Here's one...

Originally posted by JonasUntold View Post
              Dear All,

Something's happening over at www.jonasquinn.com

It's been a few years in the making, but it's finally almost here.

The TRUTH will reveal itself in May 2007.

Spread the word

Take care,
              Barry.
              Interesting, I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

Comment

Poor thing is partially aware of the CN love. He doesn't understand, bless. He was very surprised when I told him about 'Parker', because he'd seen some of it back in the day and said, rather incredulously:
                'I've seen that. It was actually quite good."

And then I told him about all the different roles that he's done since that didn't rely on the cute teenager thing, and that led to the slightly joking 'pigeonholing' comment.
                Though he did agree with me that his neck in the pic I was using for my wallpaper at the time was quite nice
                sigpic

Comment

Ah. Better not mention the serial serial killer thing CN has got going on in that case.

Comment

He knows. Its OK, because the pigeonholing concerns him doing sci-fi parts and other dodgy things (I suppose 'Mansquito' might qualify for that ). He also rolled his eyes at the Scientology. I refrained from telling him that as an atheist, I think that his religion is just as silly, but that leads to the bad place.

I haven't seen the serial killer stuff, but the look on his face there makes me want to trust him, which shows just how good he is at that kind of stuff...
                    You might want to pop over to the Samanda thread and have a look at the last couple of pages. I obliged their enjoyment of Sam/Jonas moments and the 'Nightwalkers' ep with some pics and posts, and there have been a couple of nice and funny posts in response- including some funny captions. The ones about Jonas using Photoshop are particularly funny
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, at least it was just an eye-roll. With some people you'd think the sky was falling.
                      I find religion tends not to go well as small talk.

I shall have a nose when I have a mo. I haven't been over there in an age.

Yes, serial killer charm...

Comment

That shot is very 'Deliverance'. I demand a banjo! Dangerous weapons and foodstuffs. CN seems to have a thing about that combination...

I assume this is a secretive snack on the run, and not just a quick bite whilst 'dealing' with a victim? Because that's not nice, and also shows a lack of priorities. You get caught that way, dear chap Although this is the film with the infamous 'Joan Crawford' moment, so I'll expect anything from him...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                          That shot is very 'Deliverance'. I demand a banjo! Dangerous weapons and foodstuffs. CN seems to have a thing about that combination...

I assume this is a secretive snack on the run, and not just a quick bite whilst 'dealing' with a victim? Because that's not nice, and also shows a lack of priorities. You get caught that way, dear chap Although this is the film with the infamous 'Joan Crawford' moment, so I'll expect anything from him...
                          It was food provided by the family in the trailer next to him at the camping ground, he then
                          Spoiler:
                          killed the father of the family for beating the son.

He's a serial killer with a heart.

Comment

Not sure that the family would see it that way
                            I assume this is all part and parcel of the character's pyschological background with his father. Which by all accounts could have been a bit more original (although I've heard good things about the lead actress and her character, but she's usually pretty solid). Imagine that-"my character was killed off to solidify a plot-point"...

He's also a hottie
                            sigpic

Comment

Jeanne Tripplehorn is very good in it. Gone for the full "I'm not a beautiful actress" dress down mode though, as is traditional.
                              The bang-the-point-home bit was a pretty well built section of the film, it made me think he
                              Spoiler:
                              went a did for the whole lot of them.

He is a hottie. Mad as a bag of cats, though.

Comment

Hmm, yes. Sexiness vs. complete and utter insanity and homicide tendencies. Its a difficult one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X