Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
    Anya's Jonas, I recommend an excursion to my place for a nice long weekend, say starting this afternoon through next Wednesday morning.

I think that is a good idea. I think I will sneak out of here before she notices I am gone.

Comment

Comment

oh yeah! Two for the price of one! Now that's what I like!!!!
        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
        The Strongest Will Survive!
        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Hey guys!

Comment

Hi, janna!

Jack, where are you going?

Over yonder...I'll be back.

Comment

On my way chipmunk!

Comment

Hey, smurf!

You're going to see Vala, aren't you?

Can you blame me?

Spoiler:

*waiting for Jack*

Comment

Hey Janna. Hey Smurf!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                    Excellent!

Comment

I have now seen SS Doomtrooper and I think it's... not bad.
                      The pacing was all wrong and the CGI was terrible, but I did like Corin's character in this one. He bounced well off the main English character (although at Englishman's "final" moment).
                      Put Malloy in Mansquito, and add a touch more humour, and we'd be getting close to B-movie classic status.

Also, CN in that Nazi uniform at the end. Rrrowl.

BTW: It's not a Nazi uniform fetish. It just fit better than the american one they had him wearing at the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                        I have now seen SS Doomtrooper and I think it's... not bad.
                        The pacing was all wrong and the CGI was terrible, but I did like Corin's character in this one. He bounced well off the main English character (although at Englishman's "final" moment).
                        Put Malloy in Mansquito, and add a touch more humour, and we'd be getting close to B-movie classic status.

Also, CN in that Nazi uniform at the end. Rrrowl.
                        I agree it's not bad. The pacing was off and the CGI were atrocious, but Corin still looked hot.

Malloy and the English guy worked well...I'd love to see them team up again or maybe one of the missions that they knew each other from prior to SSD.

Still, I think Mansquito and Doomtrooper deserve B status. Especially since all those horrid movies like The Man With The Screaming Brain are getting that status and they are simply painful. No offense to the guy who does them. I loved him in Xena as the King of Thieves, but man...those SciFi originals he's done all stink worse than a sewer being dredged.

But that's just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          I agree it's not bad. The pacing was off and the CGI were atrocious, but Corin still looked hot.

Malloy and the English guy worked well...I'd love to see them team up again or maybe one of the missions that they knew each other from prior to SSD.

Still, I think Mansquito and Doomtrooper deserve B status. Especially since all those horrid movies like The Man With The Screaming Brain are getting that status and they are simply painful. No offense to the guy who does them. I loved him in Xena as the King of Thieves, but man...those SciFi originals he's done all stink worse than a sewer being dredged.

But that's just my opinion.
                          Very hot, and he didn't even get undressed.

Mansquito to me is a pretty decent B movie, SS Doomtrooper comes close (I think it drifts away a bit because the shooting style screams war film and that's a bit odd for a B movie). Mansquito just needed that tiny extra kick to give it real cult classic status.

I wouldn't mind another film with Malloy and Digger (remembered his name, yay ) either.

Comment

Comment

Some questions:

Do I order Foreign Correspondents?
                              Why has it suddenly got so quiet in here?
                              Why was Corin so amazing in Shadowplay, that I'm going to end up with more caps than Nightwalkers?

Comment

Hey, Anya!

Your Jonas made it here safe and sound!

Man, are my feet tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X