No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We like your elbows, Jonas, because they enhance our viewing efficiency.

Comment

Hello thunkers!

I'm here but kinda not meant to be. I'm trying to be good and write, unfortunately for inspiration I've put on S6.
      Think there might be a reason I'm getting nothing done...

Guess the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Hello thunkers!

I'm here but kinda not meant to be. I'm trying to be good and write, unfortunately for inspiration I've put on S6.
        Think there might be a reason I'm getting nothing done...

Guess the ep.

Shadows...infirmary...Doctor what's his name talking about how The Resistance is keeping him informed.

Am I close?

Comment

I meant Shadow Play...oops

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            I meant Shadow Play...oops
            Bit of a give away my pic title.

Just watching it now.
            Question: When Jonas says to the First Minister "You're not the only one who was disappointed" what do you think he means?

Forgot to mention how great Corin is in this episode.

Comment

Shadows...infirmary...Doctor what's his name talking about how The Resistance is keeping him informed.

Am I close?
              LOL, and we both know you are right. Great Jonas episode!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                LOL, and we both know you are right. Great Jonas episode!
                Teeth and dimple...yummy!

Comment

Bit of a give away my pic title.

Just watching it now.
                  Question: When Jonas says to the First Minister "You're not the only one who was disappointed" what do you think he means?

Forgot to mention how great Corin is in this episode.
                  I always thought he was saying he was disappointed in Jonas for betraying his people, but maybe he meant that he was disappointed in how his people handled the whole Daniel situation. Hmm...now I have to go home and watch this episode to try to figure it out. There goes my evening...thanks Smurf.

Comment

I always thought he was saying he was disappointed in Jonas for betraying his people, but maybe he meant that he was disappointed in how his people handled the whole Daniel situation. Hmm...now I have to go home and watch this episode to try to figure it out. There goes my evening...thanks Smurf.
                    The First Minister was probably disappointed in losing his protegé, who was Jonas referring to?
                    His disappointment in the government, in himself, or A. N. Other's disappointment in him? It's a strange line.

Sorry, I thought I'd ruin your evening by making you watch some amazing acting.

Comment

The First Minister was probably disappointed in losing his protegé, who was Jonas referring to?
                      His disappointment in the government, in himself, or A. N. Other's disappointment in him? It's a strange line.

Sorry, I thought I'd ruin your evening by making you watch some amazing acting.
                      I think he was referring to his goverment. I do not think Jonas was disappointed in himself since he has said that he knew his did the right thing, unlike his goverment. I will have to review it tonight, we may be having this conversation later tonight or tomorrow again. I like how annoyed he looks in this pic...

Comment

Looks like another year for both SG and SGA...

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...te=news&ID=666

Maybe they can figure a way to squeeze Jonas in somewhere.
                        I think that I wouldn't even mind (if they couldn't get Corin,) even if the just mention the guy. That would of at least shown me that they've not forgottern him.
                        Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                        The Strongest Will Survive!
                        I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

I thought he was disappointed because he had plans for Jonas in government...like a prodigy...but then Jonas left and that was that...

Also, he was trying to butter Jonas up at the time, so his sincerity was certainly suspect. Face it, the guy oozes...

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                            I think that I wouldn't even mind (if they couldn't get Corin,) even if the just mention the guy. That would of at least shown me that they've not forgottern him.
                            I know what you mean...it like he just disappeared out of the universe or something. But if they did mention lets hope it would be in a positive way instead of something like the Citizen Joe episode.

Admiral, I hope no one here thinks this pic is contaminated. Hehe. Joking! Really, I'm joking.

Comment

I think he was referring to his goverment. I do not think Jonas was disappointed in himself since he has said that he knew his did the right thing, unlike his goverment. I will have to review it tonight, we may be having this conversation later tonight or tomorrow again. I like how annoyed he looks in this pic...
                              I think that may have been the intention, but there's something in the line read that makes me wonder...

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
                              I wonder what Jonas would have said when he found out about the Earth-made naquadria warhead from Beachhead.

Next in the DVD player tonight... Forsaken. It's so cute.

Comment

I thought he was disappointed because he had plans for Jonas in government...like a prodigy...but then Jonas left and that was that...

Also, he was trying to butter Jonas up at the time, so his sincerity was certainly suspect. Face it, the guy oozes...
                                I agree he does ooz...You maybe right about his disappointment in Jonas and the whole prodigy thing. I really have to watch this episode again. It has been months since I have seen it...I know, I know bad Jonas thunker. But I have some pretty pics from it at least...

Comment

Working...
                                X