Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
    A simple yes or no would be good to the question, will/we may see Jonas in season 10? Yes or no. Then at least we'll know one way or another. Or even a mention of him. It's like he's fell off the face of the universe.

There is one thing I'd like to know....."Why does it seem that Jonas is being wiped away from the Stargate Universe. Or am I wrong???"

I'd like to ask that but I'd be to scared to.
    Heck, they've wiped *Jack* from the universe this season! It's child's play to wipe Jonas from it. The show needs to at least *mention* these guys, but it's not happening.

Of course, that is, unless they need to blame Jonas for something. Several times in S7 and S8, when they needed a scapegoat, it was Jonas. "Oh, Anubis got that from Jonas' mind." Grrrrrrrrr!
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      Heck, they've wiped *Jack* from the universe this season! It's child's play to wipe Jonas from it. The show needs to at least *mention* these guys, but it's not happening.

Of course, that is, unless they need to blame Jonas for something. Several times in S7 and S8, when they needed a scapegoat, it was Jonas. "Oh, Anubis got that from Jonas' mind." Grrrrrrrrr!
      yeah, but then who's responible for what's happening this season??? mmm, I wonder who????
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
        Sadly, that makes you two thirds unwelcome on some forums.
        Yup! Ha-ha.
        And yet one of the best episodes of SG-1 is Frozen. Four good, strong female characters and not a single cliché in sight.
        Why does it work? Probably because the parts weren't written specifically with "female" attached to them. All the parts could have been played by male actors and it wouldn't have made a difference (bar the interesting twist on the Jonas/Ancient relationship - well he did only say he didn't trust a woman who kisses on a first date ), because it was all about what they do.

But the weirdest thing is that Frozen was written by one Rob C Cooper, so why isn't there more strong women now he's the show runner?
        Is it because he is a less than confident show-runner easily steam-rollered by the purse holding PTB, or did Brad Wright do a massive pass on that script?
        With the odd characterizations of late, I'm beginning to lean towards Brad having a hand in it.
        Again, very thoughtful points.
        With regards to the Sam in charge issue.
        From a TV show POV: I'd love to see her in sole lead, but unfortunately I think she suffers from not having Jonas around, or anyone else who can do the heavy lifting on the science side. It does unbalance the team a little if she is doing both.
        From a character/story POV: Sam should absolutely be in charge. It currently, and for the forseeable future, makes no sense to have Mitchell in charge.
        (I lurk around the Sam thread - it moves a bit too fast for me )
        I also lurk around a lot because I can't keep up. A few other Samandans (what the people in that thread call themselves) also visit this thread, like Coley, Anyagate, Crichton, Lys, WhatFateAlmondRoca & others.
        Re: Danny-centric worlds.
        I'll not go into that, since I'm already waaay off topic, but if you were an actor wouldn't you find it strange and a little freaky those reactions. I would.
        I won't even get into what I think of MS. Pfft!
        Sorry for the late reply. I've been swamped w/ work & midterms. Grrr! Speaking of which, I'm sending over my Jonas clone to entertain the thunkers on this thread. He's too distracting for studying. Please return him to me next Monday in good condition.

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
        Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Drakell
          Very Funny
          Welcome aboard! We're a nice & friendly bunch and we love all who love Jonas & CN. Don't let the snarkyness fool you. We're all very sweet.

Comment

This one.
            Too many cooks spoiling our fun...

I found a website with some cool screen caps. Abydos Gate
            Very good question. Tried to green you, but you know the story. Notice how he ignored the whole Sam as leader issue? Pfft!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack's Angel
              Oh Jonnis Quinn wat a major hottie!
              Welcome aboard! We love new posters. Thunk away!

Comment

Originally posted by jerin
                I won't even get into what I think of MS. Pfft!
                Sorry for the late reply. I've been swamped w/ work & midterms. Grrr! Speaking of which, I'm sending over my Jonas clone to entertain the thunkers on this thread. He's too distracting for studying. Please return him to me next Monday in good condition.
                Too bad you can't get your clone to do your midterms for you.

Never mind, he's just walked through the door.

Comment

No-one around. Huh!

Mini-thunk:

Comment

I am lurking around but real life has been put me in a crappy mood so I have not felt like thunking today. Jonas needs to come over and cheer me up!

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      I am lurking around but real life has been put me in a crappy mood so I have not felt like thunking today. Jonas needs to come over and cheer me up!
                      Aww, Anya. Sending you a hug.

This piccy always cheers me up, maybe it'll help you.

Oh, and Jerin has left her clone here if you want to borrow him...

Comment

For some reason elbow and arm shots always seem to make me feel better...hmmm...why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                          For some reason elbow and arm shots always seem to make me feel better...hmmm...why is that?
                          http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t14_edited.jpghttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...t13_edited.jpg
                          Oh, that's a shame because I've only got this pic available:

BTW, did you manage to watch Shadowplay?

Comment

Aww, Anya. Sending you a hug.

This piccy always cheers me up, maybe it'll help you.

http://www.poisoncat.co.uk/random/btsdescent7.jpg

Oh, and Jerin has left her clone here if you want to borrow him...
                            Aww...your sooo sweet. Thanks I need a hug! Maybe I should borrow him for awhile...maybe he can give me a massage...just to relax me of course.

Comment

Oh, that's a shame because I've only got this pic available:

I like that pic and it does cheer me up...feel free to snurch mine if you like them.

BTW, did you manage to watch Shadowplay?
                              No I didn't...bad Jonas fan! I did not have time... I am having kind of a crazy week. Real life keeps interrupting my Jonas time, darn it. I plan on watching it as soon as I get the chance. I am really curious to watch that scene we talked about again. I'll give you the short version if my sob story if you are interested. I know it is off topic though.

Comment

I'm all ears. I'm sure Jonas won't mind us going off topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X