No announcement yet.

Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm . . . Joe seems to have missed answering my question about Jonas that was incited from his blog comments. Poor guy must have missed it, so I'll have to repost, I guess . . . .

<vbEEEEEEEEEEEEEg>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I hope he doesn't drive. He has a blind spot a mile wide.

Comment

Hey all, I know I haven't been posting much lately. But that's normally because I'm either lingering or writing my fanfics! So, here is chapter seventeen of 2005: Planning

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2552046/17/

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
          Hey all, I know I haven't been posting much lately. But that's normally because I'm either lingering or writing my fanfics! So, here is chapter seventeen of 2005: Planning

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2552046/17/
          I'm also sorry i've not been posting much. I've had a ton of things to do and plus I've got a cold. But I should be back to form soon.
          Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
          The Strongest Will Survive!
          I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Hmmm . . . Joe seems to have missed answering my question about Jonas that was incited from his blog comments. Poor guy must have missed it, so I'll have to repost, I guess . . . .

<vbEEEEEEEEEEEEEg>

I received a tidbits recap in my email that said there were no plans to bring Jonas back at this time. Sad to say...

What was your question again?

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
              I'm also sorry i've not been posting much. I've had a ton of things to do and plus I've got a cold. But I should be back to form soon.

(((janna)))

I don't see anything wrong with her form.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                I received a tidbits recap in my email that said there were no plans to bring Jonas back at this time. Sad to say...

This one.
                Too many cooks spoiling our fun...

I found a website with some cool screen caps. Abydos Gate

Comment

Originally posted by smurf
                  This one.
                  Too many cooks spoiling our fun...

I found a website with some cool screen caps. Abydos Gate

Thanks, smurf!

I post my fanfic there, but I don't think I've ever perused the screencaps area.

Comment

Thanks, smurf!

I post my fanfic there, but I don't think I've ever perused the screencaps area.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edemption6.jpg

Good morning everyone! They do have a great gallery there. Case in point...

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                      Good morning everyone! They do have a great gallery there. Case in point...
                      OOOHHHH...teeth!

Comment

Looks like another year for both SG and SGA...

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...te=news&ID=666

Maybe they can figure a way to squeeze Jonas in somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

<vbEEEEEEEEEEEEEg>
                          I've sent in at least three or four questions about one issue or another and he's never answered them. Though I haven't red the blog so perhaps they're in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            I've sent in at least three or four questions about one issue or another and he's never answered them. Though I haven't red the blog so perhaps they're in there?

Maybe...to be honest...I gave up trying to ask questions at the thread...I can never find the answer. Does he take questions at the blog? Maybe that format would be easier to navigate? I know that sometimes he purposely skips a question, but maybe he could respond by saying 'skipped' so that we know he didn't just miss it. Where do we send a suggestion like that? Anyone know?

AQOJoC: You sure have a lot of questions today, Admiral.
                            AQO: Yeah...I'm feeling bit befuddled this morning.

AQOJoC: Maybe I could help you feel better?
                            AQO: Sure...uh...<giggles> Everyone talk amongst yourselves for a while...

Comment

Maybe...to be honest...I gave up trying to ask questions at the thread...I can never find the answer. Does he take questions at the blog? Maybe that format would be easier to navigate? I know that sometimes he purposely skips a question, but maybe he could respond by saying 'skipped' so that we know he didn't just miss it. Where do we send a suggestion like that? Anyone know?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onascure11.jpg

AQOJoC: You sure have a lot of questions today, Admiral.
                              AQO: Yeah...I'm feeling bit befuddled this morning.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...asmemento5.jpg

AQOJoC: Maybe I could help you feel better?
                              AQO: Sure...uh...<giggles> Everyone talk amongst yourselves for a while...
                              LOL! Wish I new the answer to that myself. Hmmm. Anyone else know?

Comment

Geez, it is quite in here! Hello...anyone, anyone? Jonas is getting lonely!

Jonas: Where are all my thunkers?
                                Anya: I don't know Jonas, but I'm here for you.
                                Jonas: I know and I would like to show you my appreciation...in private.
                                Anya: Mmm...I will be happy to let you gratify me...I mean show me your gratitude. But first let's entice your thunkers to return by leaving them an elbow shot.
                                Jonas: Elbow shot? Ok, but why do they like my elbows?
                                Anya: <giggles>

Comment

Working...
                                X