Jonas Quinn/Corin Nemec Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT -

Hubby just sent me this link. Apparently, there is a virus being spread via AIM. Be careful !

http://news.com.com/AIM+worm+plays+n...l?tag=nefd.top

Comment

I've actually got some SG1 in the style of South Park that are based on season 6. I laughed when I saw them.
      Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
      The Strongest Will Survive!
      I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy
        I've actually got some SG1 in the style of South Park that are based on season 6. I laughed when I saw them.
        I vaguely remember seeing those. Can you post them here?

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
          I vaguely remember seeing those. Can you post them here?
          Sure!

Comment

Sure!

COOL!

Comment

Sure!
              Here it is

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros

Anyway,
                back to Jonas. I made this little picture of him because he's just so adorible!
                Jonas at the SGC
                Jonas in Antartica
                These are sooooo cute! I love them. I going to snurch them too if that is ok?

Your the best Amanda.

Comment

Originally posted by Anyagate1
                  These are sooooo cute! I love them. I going to snurch them too if that is ok?

Your the best Amanda.

Awe, thank you! Snurch away!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Wow, GW's all abuzz, but I wish I could say I was surprised.

First, TPTB treat CN like crap and reneg on their deal to put him on Atlantis, not even doing him the courtesy of keeping him on SG1 either after Season 6.

Then, RDA chooses to leave the show to spend more time with his daughter, and TPTB and all the actors suddenly can't say anything good about him, only saying how *wonderful* it is on the set now that he's gone. The only exceptiong being AT, who says she misses him.

And now, after MS, CJ, BB, and CB have been notified that SG1 S10 is a go, AT has to call *them*, and finds out only then that apparently they don't know what to do with her and that her 20 episodes will be split between SGA and SG1.

I can't believe the rudeness . . . And TPTB think they're above common courtesy. <shakes head>
                    It was crap what TPTB did to Corin and now to talk about RDA that is really aggravating. I don't AT has ever said anything bad about working with anyone...she apparently was the most friendly and welcoming of Corin off screen when he joined the cast. I got the feeling she was sad to see him go. Sam is an extremely important character to the show. If AT is gone...so am I. I am not watching a full season of Cam and Vala w/o Sam. I like both characters but not in the place of Sam. According to the rumors, this past season they almost changed the name of the show to Stargate Command and they are also looking to add another full time character to the show this coming season. I won't hold my breath for Corin to come back as much as I would like that. I have also heard rumors from the Scifi boards that Michael Shanks is in the running for a part on a show on a major network. Keep in mind this is just a rumor, but that would open the door for Corin...if he even wanted it. I would still prefer to see Jonas pop up on Atlantis. Ok I am done with my tangent.

Comment

Happy Holloween Everyone!

Comment

DITTO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          DITTO!!!
                          ooooh! Fireman Quinn! Yummy!

PS anyone read the latest chapter of my story?

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                            I'm not sure what snurch means, but sure!
                            Thank you, you're fab!

Comment

It was crap what TPTB did to Corin and now to talk about RDA that is really aggravating. I don't AT has ever said anything bad about working with anyone...she apparently was the most friendly and welcoming of Corin off screen when he joined the cast. I got the feeling she was sad to see him go. Sam is an extremely important character to the show. If AT is gone...so am I. I am not watching a full season of Cam and Vala w/o Sam. I like both characters but not in the place of Sam. According to the rumors, this past season they almost changed the name of the show to Stargate Command and they are also looking to add another full time character to the show this coming season. I won't hold my breath for Corin to come back as much as I would like that. I have also heard rumors from the Scifi boards that Michael Shanks is in the running for a part on a show on a major network. Keep in mind this is just a rumor, but that would open the door for Corin...if he even wanted it. I would still prefer to see Jonas pop up on Atlantis. Ok I am done with my tangent.
                              I'm with all of you. It's so crappy, the way they treat actors on that show. The show would've sank a long time ago if not for the star power that RDA brought in. They suck! AT was the only one who ever said anything about CN leaving. Those jerks! If AT left, I'd also be gone. Smurf and Buc252, I tried to give you green for your nice comments regarding CN & AT, but you know how it is. All of you should stop by Sam's a great character - spoilers for *ALL* seasons They're really nice there, and quite a few of them like CN, such as Amanda Eros and Anya. They also have great discussions on the dumb PTB and other interesting topics. This is OT, but Happy Halloween, everyone! I'm about to go into the after party for the famous Village Halloween party in New York City. There are supposed to be 1,400 people! I can't wait to see the creative costumes. I love Halloween! WHat is everyone else's plans?

Goa'uld queen in possession of Daniel, Jonas and Martouf clones
                              Lovely signature courtesy of Admiral Q O and Skydiver.

Comment

I've been playing catch-up on the board and I can't believe what they're doing to AT. Sam, just like Jonas, belongs on SG-1. I didn't know AT was the only one to have said something about CN leaving. And why would anyone want to change the show's name? The show is about SG-1. Both Jonas and Sam should be on the team with it being a five-person team. And if the rumor about MS being up for some major role means he's leaving then that's okay - maybe they'll bring CN back as Jonas and put him on the team like he should have been all alone.

Happy Halloween to everyone! My Jonas clone and I have been playing games since we needed to burn off some sugar from all that chocolate candy. Here's a fun game we found. And, yes, it's pg game so don't worry. (It's a Halloween version of hangman.LOL)

http://dedge.com/flash/hangman/

Comment

Working...
                                X