Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, but of course...

Comment

That's it for me for this evening. See ya on the morrow.

Comment

hasta luego SS

*wonders where on earth everyone else is now!!*

Comment

My friend's school has a scultpting class and the way you pick what you want to sculpt is by bringing in a picture and then scultpting it.... Too bad (OMG i just almost write baad) that she isn't a stargate or Baal fan and too bad I dont go to her school

Comment

wow!! lol... too "baad" indeed do you sculpt??? does ANYONE here sculpt?? lol... we have writers, vidders, photoshoppers, singers, and even a load full of crazed shippers.... we HAVE to have a sculpter

Comment

lol no idont sculpt but that course apparently teaches you how, and your final grade is based upon how good you do the sculpture of the pic you brought in. It would be so cool to have a sculptor in the thread though.

Comment

yeah!! i'd love to see some pics of a baal sculpture if someone made one!!

sounds like a fun class btw

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  wow!! lol... too "baad" indeed do you sculpt??? does ANYONE here sculpt?? lol... we have writers, vidders, photoshoppers, singers, and even a load full of crazed shippers.... we HAVE to have a sculpter
                  What an excellent idea!! Our great Lord Ba'al deserves a splendid monument in his honor. We must keep a lookout for talented sculptors...there's got to be one Ba'al fanatic out there somewhere with a chisel...LOL

Comment

I'm here if that's any help

Comment

Originally posted by Willow
                      Not on this planet, silly.

Comment

Me too...but without any Ba'alerific insights, I'm afraid .

Comment

Erm, questionable: it wasn't me that originally asked that question

Comment

hey everyone everyone shows up right as i'm having to leave!!

Comment

Ahem. Gentle reminder time. This is a Baal Appreciation Thread. If you guys want to chatter amongst yourselves could you maybe possibly create a thread in OT for it? Much as Shepmagen has a chatter thread there, I'm beginning to think Baal needs one, too. I'm also beginning to wonder if a separate thunk thread will be necessary as actual discussion of Baal seems to get lost in all the drooling. Baal is extremely yummy and makes for wonderful eye candy and the photoshopped images are simply brilliant, but I kinda like actually DISCUSSING Baal, too. I think I'll bide time for now. But seriously, can the chatter please go somewhere else? I'm trying to ask nicely...

Comment

I'm thinkin that A Baal chatter thread would be a great idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X