• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, it was good seeing him desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession

I love this pic
      He's certainly gotten a lot of mileage out of that outfit!
      I hope if Ba'al is back in Season 9 his designer lo'taurs come up with something spiffy and new for him.

Comment

and Jack's line was priceless

J:I've got a better idea. Instead of helping you, why don't we sit back and watch you get your assed kicked. That way, you'll be dead and we'll be glad.
        and then
        B:You cannot be serious
        J:Yes I can. I just choose not to, some of the time.
        B:With your insults, you doom not just your world, but all of humanity.
        J:I think big.

It was great exchange

Comment

It is nice!
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

They should hve him wear the abyss outfit again... I loved that one.

Comment

Yeah!

Comment

Yes, that was an excellent outfit! I didn't even notice the lace on his cuffs until I watched the ep on DVD. That Ba'al is one stylin' Goa'uld!!

Comment

He is the best dressed Goa'uld of all of them. I think the rest of tham look like girls, except for Camulus.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                    Yes, that was an excellent outfit! I didn't even notice the lace on his cuffs until I watched the ep on DVD. That Ba'al is one stylin' Goa'uld!!

It suits CS so much better than the Big Sleeve one. That seems more made for someone less ... ummm .... fit and good looking

Comment

I concur.

Comment

It's my guess that this is his "at home" attire -- just some comfy yet stylish loungewear perfect for hanging around the fortress of doom and torturing innocents in his leisure hours.

Comment

i kinda like the robes he wears! i do like the clothing he uses as opposed to most of the other goa'uld. however apophis has pretty cool clothes though.

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                          Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                          Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

ahhhh please tell me you are not talking about skirts and head dresses

Comment

One can never have too many good-looking pictures of Ba'al:

I didn't notice the thigh-high boots before now, either.

Comment

Oh I love that piccy he loks so... i duuno how to put it... evil.
                                We need more abyss pics. Such a good outfit there

Comment

Working...
                                X