Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

offcourse we will see him in season 9

Make no Mistake... Osiris will return... and the rivers of the earth wil run red in blood

Comment

Assuming he doesn't die in Threads or Moebius, he's far too involved now to disappear without a trace in Season 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Questionable
        Sush. We are off topic, but it still had his name in it. X3

I wonder if we shall see him in season Nine.
        Welcome to Ba'al Appreciation, Questionable!

Please accept a free copy of our Great Lord Ba'al's autobiog with my compliments.

Comment

Humble? Ha! [Sees through your shameless ploy to show off your gorgeous pic some more...]

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
            Please accept a free copy of our Great Lord Ba'al's autobiog with my compliments.
            :: clutchs book to chest ::

Thank you. X3

Yes, yes, very lovely.

:: wanders off to find a coner to read it in ::

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
              Humble? Ha! [Sees through your shameless ploy to show off your gorgeous pic some more...]
              *Slaps yasureubetcha into submissive silence just like Ba'al would if he were here. SHHHHHH!*

:: clutchs book to chest ::
              Thank you. X3
              Yes, yes, very lovely.
              :: wanders off to find a coner to read it in ::
              Good luck -- it's in Goa'uld.

Comment

You'll get no submissive silence from me!

Then why's the cover in English?

Comment

:: mutters ::

Where is Daniel when you need him, that's what I want to know.

:: pets cover ::

So purdy...

Comment

You'll get no submissive silence from me!

Then why's the cover in English?
                    To trick unsuspecting Tau'ri into buying a copy, of course. Do you really think Ba'al would share his secrets with us humans?!

Comment

ROFL...Very well, I concede. For now.

Comment

ROFL...Very well, I concede. For now.
                        *Stops slapping yasureubetcha into submission and places nice, shiny concession onto shelf for a rainy day.*

Comment

To trick unsuspecting Tau'ri into buying a copy, of course. Do you really think Ba'al would share his secrets with us humans?!
                          But we follow him! Oh, to be like him in his overwelming coolness factor.

Comment

But we follow him! Oh, to be like him in his overwelming coolness factor.
                            Then you should have picked up a copy of the Ba'al GQ issue for useful pointers.

*Eyes yasureubetcha suspiciciously for any further slappable comments about shameless ploys for attention.*

(well, Questionable, if YOU'VE already seen it there's no point in my leaving it here for anyone ELSE, is there? )
                            Last edited by Seshat; 15 March 2005, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Then you should have picked up a copy of the Ba'al GQ issue for useful pointers.

*Eyes yasureubetcha suspiciciously for any further slappable comments about shameless ploys for attention.*
                              I saw that one earlier. X3

Comment

I'm looking at this board and wondering if maybe we wouldn't be better off if we all addicted to drugs. Mind you, Ba'al himself is sort of a drug, but that's another story.

As for the book, it's got an english translation for it next to the Go'auld, duh. It's all about your market. And so if most of the market reads english, then... you should figure out the rest.

Besides, the only Go'auld you need to know is "Kree." Simply place a proper noun or sex in front and you should be all set. Here's a good example Ba'al was telling me the other day. "female of the Tauri, kree!!"

of course, we all know who he was actually talking about, but that's for "another thread"
                                'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Working...
                                X