Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was happening in those pics?
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

they should make baal a tokra coz he is soooo cool

Yep, far too cool to be a Tok'ra.

Comment

Originally posted by Questionable
        I don't hate the Tok'ra, I just find that they are as stuck up and conseted as the Goa'uld are, but in a different way.

And Ba'al knows when is time to be a bad guy, and be a good guy, as well as his exploding gifts.

I dont wanna turn this into a takra bash defend fest but They are so stuck up. Like they think that since they have been fighting the goauld for like 2000 years they are the best at it... well the tauri have only been fighting for like 8 years and they have kicked major goauld ass. I would not want to see baal be like that

Comment

I think that it was like at an auction that someon got to get a lapdance by cliff and do the tequila up the stomach/lemon thing (you know what I mean). I could be wrong though

Comment

Which is why (it has been speculated) he left the Tok'ra. He was too good for them.

Comment

That is a good plot bunnie if we have an adopter.. I would but everytime i see a good bunnie or have an idea i start a new fic and they all never get done

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                I dont wanna turn this into a takra bash defend fest but They are so stuck up. Like they think that since they have been fighting the goauld for like 2000 years they are the best at it... well the tauri have only been fighting for like 8 years and they have kicked major goauld ass. I would not want to see baal be like that
                I think Ba'al is happy to tolerate having the Tau'ri around if only to have them do his dirty work for him, as happens in Reckoning.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ultimate Obsession
                  I think that it was like at an auction that someon got to get a lapdance by cliff and do the tequila up the stomach/lemon thing (you know what I mean). I could be wrong though
                  Doesn't it pain anyone to see the dignified Ba'al giving lap dances?

(Yes, I know it's Cliff and not really Ba'al. But they look so alike )

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                    Doesn't it pain anyone to see the dignified Ba'al giving lap dances?

(Yes, I know it's Cliff and not really Ba'al. But they look so alike )
                    LOL! At least it proves that (whether it's Cliff or Ba'al) the man has acquired a lot of devoted worshippers.

Comment

I wanna go to germany for next year... apparently cliff doesn't do many cons but is probably going back to GCC for 2005. Germany is so darn far away though

Comment

I loved in reckoning when he had to go ask Jack for help you could tell it was awkward for him .. poor baal (i know i hate awkward situations)

Comment

I would have loves to go to that auction.
                          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Live life for what you have and those you love.

Comment

If i can manage to go next year I hope he does something like that again.

Comment

Guys this is a PG forum! Hey look, I'm the first musketeer to post here.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

I love this pic

Comment

Working...
                                X