No announcement yet.

Ba'al /Cliff Simon Thunk,Discussion and Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We do seem to flit from one to the other.

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
      lol!! these damn baal threads!!! i don't even know which one i'm in half the time!! they might as well BOTH be called "baal/sam shipper thread and baal thunk and appreciation"!!!!
      I never know which Ba'al thread I'm in. They all have the same people in them!!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

so ask a mod to merge them. we'll be bigger and badder then ever. ::nods sagely::
        'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Ah, but that might drive away people who actually want to discuss Ba'al indepth. Best to keep them separate. It doesn't matter if the same people are in them.

Comment

nah... then it'd just be MORE confusing!!

but yeah, it's all the same people and we talk about MOSTLY the same stuff

Comment

well... we did drag some new recruits in because they were seperate and came for those different reasons. ::salutes the musketeers:: <still wishing he could be one>
              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

wanna be a musketeer, eh?? whadya think angelique would WT make a good tag-along fourth musketeer??

Comment

wanna be a musketeer, eh?? whadya think angelique would WT make a good tag-along fourth musketeer??
                  Fine with me, as long as he doesn't mind being
                  joined at the brain
                  with us. Muhahahahaha

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

ROFL!! yeah, maybe he'd realize that wasn't such a great place for him to be

Comment

ROTFL, sure you didn't change your mind WT? Muhahahha

Comment

indeed... after all, who would WILLINGLY get joined at the brain with us crazies

oh, and i suppose we should make a shout-out here!!

me and angelique kinda organize a running commentary/chat during SG1 and atlantis on friday night!! we're trying to get lots of people to show up, 'specially for the two finales and since they start this week ...

well anyway, it's on MSN... angelique can tell all about the nifty thing she found it's during the SECOND showing of the ep on the east coast US.... 11:00pm and 12:00 pm EST, 8:00pm and 9:00pm PST, of course 6:00pm and 7:00pm my time (HST), and for those brave UK folks out there it's 4:00am and 5:00am GMT

so anyone who wants to join us can just show up

Comment

well... i'm working on it. being attatched at the mind to a group of girls is a scary thought. so, i think i'll stay where i am.

hey, Ba'al would make for a great pet, don't you think?

Comment

indeed... after all, who would WILLINGLY get joined at the brain with us crazies

oh, and i suppose we should make a shout-out here!!

me and angelique kinda organize a running commentary/chat during SG1 and atlantis on friday night!! we're trying to get lots of people to show up, 'specially for the two finales and since they start this week ...

well anyway, it's on MSN... angelique can tell all about the nifty thing she found it's during the SECOND showing of the ep on the east coast US.... 11:00pm and 12:00 pm EST, 8:00pm and 9:00pm PST, of course 6:00pm and 7:00pm my time (HST), and for those brave UK folks out there it's 4:00am and 5:00am GMT

so anyone who wants to join us can just show up
                            And, the Australian time on that?

Comment

cripeys... umm... 21 hours ahead of ME.... so 3:00pm and 4:00pm saturday i think

Comment

Grrr...wish my laptop still worked. Unfortunately my online time and Stargate-watching time are now separated by about 5 floors.

Comment

Working...
                                X