• Show
Clear All

it should allow anonymous posting on the lj

and i'd love to see the aussie verison of jingle bells
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      Mmmm....mochacinos....is there anything they can't do???
      Mochacino's are a blend of coffee and chocolate...it's really really yummy....now I just adore my coffee but I much prefer a mochacino over a cappuccino...and it has to have marshmallows!!...I like Starbucks but the last time I visited one, it made me ill...too much coffee my hubby said...not enough I said!!!

yay!! 82,000 on page 4100...I like my numbers!!

Oooh...that tickles...do that again!!!

Congratulations on your 21,700th post...holy freakin hannah...that's a lot!!!
      You know I totally misread your post at first...too much lickin going on!!
      Hehe...OMG...my sides are a hurtin'...I'm thinking maybe I should return the favour...seeings how we all did contribute to the 82,000 posts....so prepare to be Tappinated...uhm...I mean licked!!!
      *LICK*
      Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      all that tongueing

ahem, yes, now where were we????
      Did somebody say t-tonguing???

*gulps*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Oh good I missed all the licking!

it should allow anonymous posting on the lj

and i'd love to see the aussie verison of jingle bells
        Here's a link to the words and it even has the first verse and chorus so you can hear how it goes

http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/austblonde/xmasjing.html

I'm not sure if everyone will understand the words though

*runs out before they see me and start licking again*
        -

Comment

Sam rides a pig???? ...
          So with the candy cane thingy and the hot chocolate...how do you make it??
          Sounds very yummy!!!
          Are you serious...where you're at you all don't refer to Harley's (or any motorcycle) as "hogs"?

Making hot cocoa with a candy cane instructions -

1 - make your favorite kind of hot cocoa
          2 - use a candy cane - larger ones to stir the cocoa; smaller ones just drop in and use a spoon to stir - letting the cane melt a bit in the hot cocoa
          3 - drink and enjoy
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Are you serious...where you're at you all don't refer to Harley's (or any motorcycle) as "hogs"?

Making hot cocoa with a candy cane instructions -

1 - make your favorite kind of hot cocoa
            2 - use a candy cane - larger ones to stir the cocoa; smaller ones just drop in and use a spoon to stir - letting the cane melt a bit in the hot cocoa
            3 - drink and enjoy
            I was gonna make one! I went up stairs to make a drink but I couldn't find any sort of chocolate drink. Though, I could have made cocoa since we didn't have milo. Eh. I'll just have to enjoy a candy cane.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Thanks for all the job congrats guys! I'm so stoked!

*tongues thread*

Oh, I hope that doesn't sound dirty.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

*tongues thread*

ps, watch the cricket last night?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                  ps, watch the cricket last night?
                  Cricket is for noobs.

It's Christmas! You know what that means? My Aussie relatives are here for their yearly catch up (I want to tie them down and steal their plane tickets/money). And GUESS WHAT? For the last year my Aunt has been borrowing seasons 1-10 of SG-1 and 1-3 of SGA from a coworker. Argh!

I was just slipping a few subtle Stargate references into conversation at the dinner table as I usually do... and she actually got them... that was my first clue that she has turned ooooober geek! She loves Teal'c because she thinks Chris Judge is gorgeous (finally something we agree on ) and is very jealous of my trip to Auckland and the video I have of him calling me dirty She also thinks it's awesome that I met Joe Flanigan (with messy hair!) and Connor Trinneer

She's a polar bear though. Feminist I'm also a feminist, but the kind of feminist who is pissed off that feminist is now a dirty word. I tried to explain that having a relationship with a man doesn't make someone less of a woman and that I think that kind of logic is anti feminist if anything.... but she isn't very open to debate (see above comment about finally agreeing on something). And dude, she's married with kids herself.

Aaannnny way, the point is that she is ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

HI it's quiet in here where did everyone go ? i'm all alone

When i got hm from chrissy shopping i was checking out the channels and on Hallmark tommorow round about lunch time there is an Amanda movie on WOOHOO ! it's WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU i will definatley be watching it tommorow

I got chrissy cards on fri donamac,Samcarterules,skydiver,chelle.thanks everyone i love them i'v had a very emotional week it's been hard and upsetting what's kept me going is reading your cards thanks everyone (hugs)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Got another card today!!!

Thank you Cel!!!

your card cracked me up

*points at sig* made myself a new sig

Comment

Had to share this.. if only to stop myself making yet another LJ post that starts with "I have the best friends ever!".. which I will probably do anyway.

Firstly thanks to TJ and Spacegirlnz for your wonderful cards.

Secondly, a friend of mine who doesn't hang here but can also be dubbed a Samandan bought me a grey hoodie for Christmas. She had a penguin imprinted onto it and then underneathe the pic is the word PengYn. Ironically the company that made it is called Polar Bear Paw This is just such a special gift. It amazes me time and again that my friends get it right so often and yet most of my family don't.. especially when it comes to getting the right size!

So I'll have to thank Amanda too, because without her I wouldn't have all these wonderful people in my life who send cards, postcards, and more around the world just to say hello. *Squishes Amanda*

/mush
                        sigpic

Comment

post 82,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we soooo rock
                          w00t! Tis only the beginning.

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

Here's a link to the words and it even has the first verse and chorus so you can hear how it goes

hehe...very weird hearing the familiar tune but not the 'right' words. Nice but definitely a bit odd.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                          HI it's quiet in here where did everyone go ? i'm all alone

When i got hm from chrissy shopping i was checking out the channels and on Hallmark tommorow round about lunch time there is an Amanda movie on WOOHOO ! it's WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU i will definatley be watching it tommorow

I got chrissy cards on fri donamac,Samcarterules,skydiver,chelle.thanks everyone i love them i'v had a very emotional week it's been hard and upsetting what's kept me going is reading your cards thanks everyone (hugs)
                          Hope you have an awesome time watching Amanda today...sounds like fun!

*hugs* Sending some positive thoughts your way. Hope things are on the upswing for you.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Thank you Cel!!!

your card cracked me up

Very pretty! *nods*

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          Had to share this.. if only to stop myself making yet another LJ post that starts with "I have the best friends ever!".. which I will probably do anyway.

Secondly, a friend of mine who doesn't hang here but can also be dubbed a Samandan bought me a grey hoodie for Christmas. She had a penguin imprinted onto it and then underneathe the pic is the word PengYn. Ironically the company that made it is called Polar Bear Paw This is just such a special gift. It amazes me time and again that my friends get it right so often and yet most of my family don't.. especially when it comes to getting the right size!

So I'll have to thank Amanda too, because without her I wouldn't have all these wonderful people in my life who send cards, postcards, and more around the world just to say hello. *Squishes Amanda*

/mush
                          awe I know for a fact that I feel the same. Even with my short time here, everyone here is like an extended family for me.

With that being said...*runs from the mushiness* meh

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post

heh...thanks for that! *toddles off to check if the aussies she knows know all the words and want to sing it at work*

*tongues thread*

But...but...you are dirty Neep!

Cricket is for noobs.

It's Christmas! You know what that means? My Aussie relatives are here for their yearly catch up (I want to tie them down and steal their plane tickets/money). And GUESS WHAT? For the last year my Aunt has been borrowing seasons 1-10 of SG-1 and 1-3 of SGA from a coworker. Argh!

I was just slipping a few subtle Stargate references into conversation at the dinner table as I usually do... and she actually got them... that was my first clue that she has turned ooooober geek! She loves Teal'c because she thinks Chris Judge is gorgeous (finally something we agree on ) and is very jealous of my trip to Auckland and the video I have of him calling me dirty She also thinks it's awesome that I met Joe Flanigan (with messy hair!) and Connor Trinneer

She's a polar bear though. Feminist I'm also a feminist, but the kind of feminist who is pissed off that feminist is now a dirty word. I tried to explain that having a relationship with a man doesn't make someone less of a woman and that I think that kind of logic is anti feminist if anything.... but she isn't very open to debate (see above comment about finally agreeing on something). And dude, she's married with kids herself.

Aaannnny way, the point is that she is ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!
                            YAY!! She's one of us! She has been brought into the fold *celebrates*

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post

Thank you Cel!!!

your card cracked me up

very very pretty!

Originally posted by PengYn View Post

/mush
                            YAY that is really cute...awww...so sweet...
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Would you like to see Sam Carter with some new situation, experience... with Jolinar of Malkshur in Stargate Atlantis?

Yes, I would. And you?

Comment

Hi all

Hope you're all keeping well!

Just dropping off my latest Aftershock for those that follow the series. This one is very angsty for Teal'c (being the TAG to Crossroads) with a sprinkling of Sam/Jack shippiness for those that need the warning.

Never Alone
                                sigpic
                                Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                                My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Working...
                                X