Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SetMaat View Post
    Would you like to see Sam Carter with some new situation, experience... with Jolinar of Malkshur in Stargate Atlantis?

Yes, I would. And you?
    Yes, I'd like to see more about Sam at SGA. She's already in a totally new situation.
    Commander of Atlantis. That's a big thing. And she has struggled.

Sam IS a great character. She has a history we've all seen.
    Hope to see her in new situations. Waiting for that from other half of season 4.
    sigpic

Comment

*licks Samandans*

Go us!

And thanks to Tracy jane for the card! You note made me go "Awwww..." but in the nice way, not the sarcastic snarky way that I usually do! (((((Tracy Jane))))))

Comment

Thanks to ames, dips of jazz, and tittamiire for the sweet cards i got yesterday
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Captionary anyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
            Captionary anyone?

Hammond: You're telling me they put him in charge of the SGC?
            Sam: That's nothing, you should see who's leading SG1.
            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Captionary anyone?

"General Hammond, do you think he really believes that tie goes with that shirt?"
              "He stole my tie, Carter, and I want it back!"

Comment

Captionary anyone?

Sam was starting to suspect that Hammond's not-so-secret resentment of Landry had nothing to do with him taking the command, his 'snazzy' ties, or even his exceptional mimicry of duck-mating calls...and everything to do with him being the one with hair.
                sigpic

Courtesy of smurf, as always

Comment

Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                  Sam was starting to suspect that Hammond's not-so-secret resentment of Landry had nothing to do with him taking the command, his 'snazzy' ties, or even his exceptional mimicry of duck-mating calls...and everything to do with him being the one with hair.
                  LOL!!

Comment

<shameless.plug>

Please share this link with others, post it on your LJ's, MySpace, Facebook pages, etc. I'm trying to up the views substantially before Amanda sees it which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZfB_rl-6kAU

Thank you.

</shameless.plug>

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                      Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                      "General Hammond, do you think he really believes that tie goes with that shirt?"
                      Originally posted by resurgamlaura View Post
                      LOL to all! Thanks...I really needed a smile tonight.

Thank you to helenmagnus23 and ames for your cards. Was nice to come home to see. *adds to collection on bathroom mirror*

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                        <shameless.plug>

Please share this link with others, post it on your LJ's, MySpace, Facebook pages, etc. I'm trying to up the views substantially before Amanda sees it which I hope will be sooner rather than later.

Thank you.

</shameless.plug>
                        I put it in my Livejournal! I hope it helps cause it's an amazing video!
                        Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                        LOL to all! Thanks...I really needed a smile tonight.

Thank you to helenmagnus23 and ames for your cards. Was nice to come home to see. *adds to collection on bathroom mirror*
                        Okay, I have to ask. How come you're putting them on your bathroom mirror?

I have my cards hanging up on a string. I'm gonna have to put another one up cause it's drooping lots and it's almost full! YAY For Cards!
                        sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                        "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                        My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Captionary anyone?

Landry: ...I think...I'm going...to...sneeze....
                          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                          ames on facebook
                          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

little reminder:

Please get your secret santa's in today!! thank you very much!!! I would love to send them tomorrow or today so... get them in, thankeee

Comment

Originally posted by Über View Post
                              <shameless.plug>

Thank you.

</shameless.plug>
                              Well, you should win, so I made a new thread on the other forum I post on. Hopefully it'll help a bit.

And Eve, I'm so excited about Secret Santa!!

And I'm about to book my ticket to AT3. Very exciting too SQUEEEEEEEE!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                it should allow anonymous posting on the lj
                                and i'd love to see the aussie verison of jingle bells
                                Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                Oh good I missed all the licking!
                                Here's a link to the words and it even has the first verse and chorus so you can hear how it goes
                                http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/austblonde/xmasjing.html
                                I'm not sure if everyone will understand the words though
                                *runs out before they see me and start licking again*
                                Damn!!! She beat me to it!!
                                Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                                Are you serious...where you're at you all don't refer to Harley's (or any motorcycle) as "hogs"?
                                Making hot cocoa with a candy cane instructions -

1 - make your favorite kind of hot cocoa
                                2 - use a candy cane - larger ones to stir the cocoa; smaller ones just drop in and use a spoon to stir - letting the cane melt a bit in the hot cocoa
                                3 - drink and enjoy
                                I know what hog is...I ws just yankin ya chain!!
                                Thanks for the tip on the candy cane chocolate...yummy...will try it tomorrow!!...it's bed time...waiting for my cup of tea from hubby!!...and I mean real cup of tea!!!
                                Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                                I got chrissy cards on fri donamac,Samcarterules,skydiver,chelle.thanks everyone i love them i'v had a very emotional week it's been hard and upsetting what's kept me going is reading your cards thanks everyone (hugs)
                                (((helenmagnus)))....my week is about to get interesting...will know more by Wednesday! D'oh!
                                Had to share this.. if only to stop myself making yet another LJ post that starts with "I have the best friends ever!".. which I will probably do anyway.
                                Firstly thanks to TJ and Spacegirlnz for your wonderful cards.
                                Secondly, a friend of mine who doesn't hang here but can also be dubbed a Samandan bought me a grey hoodie for Christmas. She had a penguin imprinted onto it and then underneathe the pic is the word PengYn. Ironically the company that made it is called Polar Bear Paw This is just such a special gift. It amazes me time and again that my friends get it right so often and yet most of my family don't.. especially when it comes to getting the right size!
                                So I'll have to thank Amanda too, because without her I wouldn't have all these wonderful people in my life who send cards, postcards, and more around the world just to say hello. *Squishes Amanda*
                                (((MegYn/PengYn)))...know where you are coming from!!

Last night we had our Smith family Christmas...we were meant to go to Carols by Candlelight after dinner but it got cancelled due to inclement weather...so we sat around and chatted. Well it just happened that hubby's cousin from down south was visiting with her hubby and kids...I had never met her family so this was a first time meet and greet...anyhoo, as the evening progressed we got to chatting about stuff and cuz's hubby says he's into Star Trek...and I'm like...just don't say you like Stargate coz I know the other siblings will just roll their eyes and make a fuss...anyhoo...he says he loves Stargate too...holy freakin hannah...it was awesome...we talked about the show, the conventions, the actors, GW....it was awesome...and of course the others got a little put out by our shared common interest...and get this...they are both retired air force officers...and they're married!!!!! Yay!!!
                                So my night was just great...they even have a dog named Bratac...hehe...I was so in my element last night...I'm now introducing them to Sanctuary!!!...got to do my bit you know!!
                                But the thing is the rest of the family just don't get it...they really think I'm an idiot...I won't tell you what I heard had been said inside while we were outside chatting...needless to say, it wasn't very nice...but...hubby came to my defense...supported me while I wasn't there to help myself...and he just bought in my cuppa....awwwwww!!!
                                Originally posted by SetMaat View Post
                                Would you like to see Sam Carter with some new situation, experience... with Jolinar of Malkshur in Stargate Atlantis?
                                Yes, I would. And you?
                                What do you mean??? Jolinar to surface through Sam in Atlantis??? I'm not sure.
                                Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
                                Hi all
                                Hope you're all keeping well!
                                Just dropping off my latest Aftershock for those that follow the series. This one is very angsty for Teal'c (being the TAG to Crossroads) with a sprinkling of Sam/Jack shippiness for those that need the warning.
                                Never Alone
                                Thank you Rachel!!!
                                Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                                Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                                Hehehe...thanks for the chuckle!!!
                                Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                little reminder:
                                Please get your secret santa's in today!! thank you very much!!! I would love to send them tomorrow or today so... get them in, thankeee
                                Did you get mine??? Please PM if you didn't!!!!!!!

Well...gotta go...Niki had her dance concert tonight...we had a full day...Christmas bbq with the DeBoer family followed by 2 dance concerts that finished at 8.30pm-ish....now it's almost midnight and kids are asleep and I still need my shower...is feeling icky!!!
                                Night night all, take care, be safe and have fun!!
                                (((TappinatingSamandans)))
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X