No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's too late to get Stuck isn't it? ::sigh:: I even saved the link to the information on ordering so I wouldn't forget, but I did anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
      Ooooo. A Stuck club! Sign me up! I want to be a Stumanda? Limanda? What the heck are we?

Sign me up too, Stuck Club. Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
        Bonkers? Crackers?
        With Vala still fresh in my mind with the ficathon...i was thinking...Wonko!!
        Originally posted by Krystle View Post
        hmm fav ep would be maybe Space Race or Death Knell. Grace I really like and New Order. Gotta love evil replicator Carter. Also I like SGA The Seer and can't wait to watch Trio.
        Scene-wise is hard, there's so many. The scene in Emancipation when she kicks butt but really any scene when she does that. I like when she hugs Thor too cause she's like the only one who could ever get away with doing that. And that scene in Ripple Effect where they show all those Sams and when Sam and Cam go invisible and poke each other makes me giggle.
        I love Death Knell but I think my fave Sam ep would have to be either Grace or LITS or TRNT.
        And I love it when she kicks butt or does what she does in The Warrior...she's so cool the way she handles her weapon!!!!!
        I think the ep where Sam and Cam go invisible was Arthur's Mantle...and I loved her in that ep...I wasn't too excited about Ripple Effect though...even if there were lots of Sam's...one is enough for me!!!

Anyhoo...I'm off to explore something or other...have some coffee and read a bit...so night all, take care, be safe and have fun!!
        (((Samanda)))
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

It's too late to get Stuck isn't it? ::sigh:: I even saved the link to the information on ordering so I wouldn't forget, but I did anyway.
          No it's not too late. There are a few left. And we will have more but there will be a very slight delay before those are available.

Jan
          sigpic

Comment

HI EVERYONE

My favorite Sam eps that's a hard one i love all of them recently i'v been watching GEMINI , SPACE RACE , GRACE , LITS,TRNT, ENTITY and so on there are so many cool Sam eps the one's i love watching the most are GEMINI i love watching Replicator carter she's so evil and so cool hehehehe
            SPACE RACE , LITS ,TRNT,ENTITY .

And i'm loving Sam in command in Atlantis my favorate eps so far is THE SEER and REUNION and i'm realy lookingforward to seeing TRIO

THE TAPPINATOR ROCKS

Oh and part 5 of my web 9 is know up part 6 will be up on fri
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              No it's not too late. There are a few left. And we will have more but there will be a very slight delay before those are available.

Jan
              what she said. While we do have less than 10 left from the first run, LIndsay has decided to make more. now it may be later in this week before those are done, yet there WILL be more.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Just a reminder, if folks want to participate in the Samanda (or Stuckanda) christmas card shower, i need you to send me your address by Friday

What we'll do. you send me

Forum name
                Real Name
                Address

I'll compile a list. Then send the list of addresses out to everyone that signs up so that they can send a card to everyone on the list.

Best case scenario...20 people sign up, they each send out 19 cards (yep, i did pay attention ) and they will receive 19 cards themselves

If you want to play, just e-mail me your info, i'll compile the list, and then send it out this weekend.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  I love Death Knell but I think my fave Sam ep would have to be either Grace or LITS or TRNT.
                  And I love it when she kicks butt or does what she does in The Warrior...she's so cool the way she handles her weapon!!!!!
                  I think the ep where Sam and Cam go invisible was Arthur's Mantle...and I loved her in that ep...I wasn't too excited about Ripple Effect though...even if there were lots of Sam's...one is enough for me!!!
                  LITS? Sorry new to posting in Stargate fandom, I can't figure out which episode that is. And TRNT was good. McKay interaction and no BDU's was nice to see. Ripple Effect was ok. I really only liked all the Sam's and Janet. It had Janet. I miss Janet.

Really? Thanks. Now to find that LJ post with the info.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                  And i'm loving Sam in command in Atlantis my favorate eps so far is THE SEER and REUNION and i'm realy lookingforward to seeing TRIO
                  I'm looking forward to Trio too. Sam, McKay and Keller. The only reasons I'm watching SGA all in one ep together will be perfect.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  what she said. While we do have less than 10 left from the first run, LIndsay has decided to make more. now it may be later in this week before those are done, yet there WILL be more.
                  Fantastic.

Comment

LITS? Sorry new to posting in Stargate fandom, I can't figure out which episode that is.
                    LITS = Line In The Sand. The episode in which Mitchell and a severely whumped Sam are hidden in the 'out of phase' room.

Kay aka Mumsey
                    For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

LITS? Sorry new to posting in Stargate fandom, I can't figure out which episode that is. And TRNT was good. McKay interaction and no BDU's was nice to see. Ripple Effect was ok. I really only liked all the Sam's and Janet. It had Janet. I miss Janet.
                      <snip>
                      A lot of us miss Janet too and a room full of Sam's can only be a great and wonderful thing *g*

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                      LITS = Line In The Sand. The episode in which Mitchell and a severely whumped Sam are hidden in the 'out of phase' room.

Kay aka Mumsey
                      Is that like the 'How Come? room' for actors? "You corpsed, you can go to the out of phase room where no one can hear you and no one can see you!"
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

New icons, made for a LJ challenge, the one Krystle organizes actually

Hope you enjoy them, and all are snurchable but just credit me if you use it on a public site. Thanks

Comment

here you go, the stuck purchase post
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=80651

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                            Practically perfect in every way?

And a Stuck club! Sign me up too

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            Hehehe -- Mary Poppins quote! *begins humming*

Good afternoon my fellow Tappinating Stuckanda's!!!!
                            *snips*

Hehe...I didn't even put that connection to the Simpsons in mind...but still...no way...she'd probably name it after a scientist that no one knows...maybe she'd name it McKay or Meredith...or RodKnee!!
                            *snips some more*

STUCKANDA"S!!!!!
                            Maybe I'm a tad slow, but I only got the Simpson's reference ... I'm sure I'm blindly missing a connection in there.....

STUCKANDA's -- luvin' it!!!

Thanks Sky...I thought it was more like adding a comment about what we thought about the film..I'm going to be emailing Lindsay this week while I have the time...or rather while I can sorta make a little bit of extra time!!

Thank you Jan!!
                            I think Lindsay was successful in making people think and question social differences. I watched it again the other night and was still totally riveted...it' got to be one of the most incredible movies I've ever seen.
                            I hope that if he is able to mount a stage production, that he will be able to travel with it...I'd love to see it live.
                            OH - I definitely think this would make an excellent stage production.
                            I half wondered if it hadn't originally been conceived as such actually

Really? Thanks. Now to find that LJ post with the info.

I'm looking forward to Trio too. Sam, McKay and Keller. The only reasons I'm watching SGA all in one ep together will be perfect.

Fantastic.
                            I miss Janet too

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            New icons, made for a LJ challenge, the one Krystle organizes actually

Hope you enjoy them, and all are snurchable but just credit me if you use it on a public site. Thanks
                            I love the inner child one, so I've snurched that. Thanks
                            ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                            ames on facebook
                            ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

I am finally all caught up!

Happy birthday to all that I missed.

Vancouver was wonderful, but freezing! Gah. I finally got to enjoy some Timmy's (I nearly got lynched when it was discovered that I had been to Canada and not had any Tim Horton's, so I made up for it by going 3 times this trip - and twice in one day!). I ate at Dave's Fish and Chips in Steveston (where they filmed Night Walkers) and wondered the city aimlessly. We also made the drive up to Squamish. I had a blast and miss my Vancouver friends already *sniff*

Comment

Hi Everyone,

I contacted Mr. Bourne and he was kind enough to take the time to make corrections and give Alan trivia for the page (which I've PMed to you Alan) but I thought Samandans would like to read the trivia.

* The film was a co-operative venture involving 15 equal partners who committed their time, talent and energy to the project.
                                * Lindsay Bourne, the writer/director, was actually inspired to create the piece and enrolled the other partners as the result of the Self-Expression and Leadership course he was taking at Landmark Education. Although he was already a credited screenwriter, he created STUCK as a community project.
                                * Lindsay’s sole intent was to get people thinking and questioning which he hoped would lead to greater acceptance of other and differences.
                                * The set was built in a Sound Stage at the Bridge Studio in Burnaby, BC that was being used by the Series, Jeremiah, at the time. The entire movie was shot in three and a half days (spared out over two weekends) to fit with everyone’s busy schedule.
                                * Mr. Bourne had originally intended to shoot the movie in four continuous 90 minute takes by popping off the four walls of the “elevator” set one at a time but he made the last minute decision to shoot it the more conventional series of takes. The cast was, however, rehearsed to run the script flat out for the full 96 minutes like a play as the result of about six days of rehearsals (spread out over a month) at Mr. Bourne’s house.
                                * Mr. Bourne is still considering mounting a stage version of the movie.

Hope you enjoy it,

Jan
                                I think Mr Bourne's intent worked, Stuck definitely made me think.

And I think a stage version would be fantastic
                                (Just thinking aloud here) but I wonder if the stage version would have the same cast? I guess that would depend on everyone's other commitments.
                                And would they tour it outside of Canada and US, I know I'd love to be able to go see it.
                                And last, would the content have to be....erm I don't know the right word to use....lets say watered down?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X