X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    more fic
    http://www.spiletta.com/timing.html

sam and jack and rather a crack fic, so read it with your sense of humor engaged
    Hehe....very nice! made me laugh...which scared my room mate cos I was half asleep before
    sigpic
    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

i have a question about sanctuary. what's it's statis?

since the last sanctuary webisode, and since atlantis started, i've been giving WAY more attention and thought to atlantis. i'm kind of out of the loop. i know the group is trying to find a way of putting it on tv too, but what else is happening? are they close to starting webby 9?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
        Good luck with the job and the flu...I can't afford to get the flu or any illness right now while Dad is having chemo...any other time would be fine...I'd love to stay home with my butt in bed instead of gong to work...but not until Dad is better!!
        LOL Any other time would be fine? When I first read it, it sounded almost like something you'd like to schedule in. hehe

Flu: Would 5pm on Saturday be good for you?

Chelle: Ah no..actually I'll be busy with the kids that day running them here and there. Can we do it next Thursday instead? How's that day for you sound?

Seriously, I hope your dad is doing good. Sending some gigantic positive thoughts your way for the both of you.

Looky at what I've been watching....

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/1...ruth_pro.shtml

Yay!!! This is gonna be so cool!!!!!!!
        YAY! You don't know how long I've been waiting for this! *bounce* Next March can't get here soon enough! Thanks for sharing the linkage!

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
        Christmas cabaret....SG1 Style ! LOL

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9621502120

long load but worth it
        OMG! *plays over and over and over and over* This is so freaking funny! I haven't laughed so much in awhile. Sam and Teal'c are hamming it up, Daniel has such a look of concentration on his face and Jack...omg, Jack is the funniest of them all! The look on his face and such moves! lol It was definitely worth the wait. Thanks for sharing this! *goes off giggling*

more fic

sam and jack and rather a crack fic, so read it with your sense of humor engaged
        Very nice. So many Sam and Jack fics out there but this one had me smiling. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

since the last sanctuary webisode, and since atlantis started, i've been giving WAY more attention and thought to atlantis. i'm kind of out of the loop. i know the group is trying to find a way of putting it on tv too, but what else is happening? are they close to starting webby 9?

sally
          They keep saying good things are coming.... Still waiting. I don't think they are filming yet. I think they are waiting for 'certain' details to sort out first.

Look on www.sanctuaryforall.com and read the most decent blogs. Damian's interview might have something also. i haven't listened yet. (Bad fan, bad!)

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

long load but worth it

So. Awesome.
            sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
            "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
            My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
              They keep saying good things are coming.... Still waiting. I don't think they are filming yet. I think they are waiting for 'certain' details to sort out first.

Look on www.sanctuaryforall.com and read the most decent blogs. Damian's interview might have something also. i haven't listened yet. (Bad fan, bad!)

suse
              They have not started filming yet. They are still waiting for the green light on funding before they are able to move forward.

There is a lot in store for Stage 3 Media that should be coming to light in the upcoming months. The blog and the official forums are the best places for info. There is also a Sanctuary thread here on GW that also gets the latest news.

Comment

got them this time. sorrry guys, the issue was more likely me not getting them all cut and pasted onto my list
                i had a feeling this was happening, which is why i posted the list. better to catch my oops now rather than after i send the lists out
                Yay...I got your email after I woke from my nanna nap!!
                more fic
                Yay...I've read this one before...it's cute!!! ...as for my sense of humor...I can't shut the damn thing off...I'm laughing at the stupidest things lately...but laughter is the best medicine right??...I love laughing...can't help it...I laughed when I was giving birth to my daughter...the nurses thought I was nuts...between contractions I was either sleeping or LMAO...I swear...if I could've, I would've kicked myself in the a$$
                Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                sally
                Originally posted by suse View Post
                suse
                Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
                They have not started filming yet. They are still waiting for the green light on funding before they are able to move forward.
                There is a lot in store for Stage 3 Media that should be coming to light in the upcoming months. The blog and the official forums are the best places for info. There is also a Sanctuary thread here on GW that also gets the latest news.
                I've been spending a little bit of time in the Sanctuary forums lately and it's fun!!...quiet but fun...check out the thread where you can post your idea about what should happen next!!!
                http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134
                Or discuss name options for Bigfoot!!
                I believe they are getting close to filming the next webisodes...as to how close...they haven't said but I would imagine it would be very soon!!...I don't mind waiting at the moment...life's busy enough as it is and we're still coming up with ideas in the forum!!
                long load but worth it
                OMG!!! That was hilarious...did you happen to notice that the Jack elf has breasts??? I'm still LMAO...thanks Poz!!!
                Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                LOL Any other time would be fine? When I first read it, it sounded almost like something you'd like to schedule in. hehe
                Flu: Would 5pm on Saturday be good for you?
                Chelle: Ah no..actually I'll be busy with the kids that day running them here and there. Can we do it next Thursday instead? How's that day for you sound?

Seriously, I hope your dad is doing good. Sending some gigantic positive thoughts your way for the both of you.
                Actually it's more like:
                Flu: Would 5pm Saturday be good for you?
                Chelle: Uhm...hang on let me just check the calendar...uhm...yep...it's my weekend to work so that would be perfect...don't be late...I don't want hubby getting any ideas for a quiet night in!!

Dad is not doing so good...but he will get better...it's just a rough patch with the radiation treatment ending tonight...he's starting chemo tomorrow...again...but he'll be fine...he's a tough cookie...besides, he owes me for the meds I bought yesterday and today!!! Be damned if I let him leave town without paying me back my $15!!!...I mean whoa...it nearly broke the bank!! Seriously though...thank you for the kind thoughts and good wishes for my dad...it's very much appreciated!

So...I'm really tired...even after my nanna nap...and Niki still has dancing tonight so it's gonna be a late night...bummer! I think it might be the heat...it's a balmy 30C outside on the front veranda...and my feet are cold!!! Anyhoo...I'm going to say good night early...good night!!!
                Take care, be safe and have fun!
                (((StuckandaTappinators)))
                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I didn't want to see the thread go to page 2 again...not while I can help it!!
                  I just read nearly all the fics from the ficathon...I'm not sure if this acceptable or not so I will use spoilers until otherwise told to do whatever...I just wanted to make a few really quick comments about the fics I've read thus far if that's ok!!
                  Sorry...can't sleep and needed to do something...so worth staying conscious for btw!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  Confessions...I really loved this...really sweet!!!
                  A shot in the Dark...I loved the ep and I love this fic...it's sad!!
                  Past and present...very deep....very well done!
                  Coming Home...I especially loved the ending...yay!!
                  First Impressions...awesome bonding story!
                  Former Associates...I'm not a fan or AR/AU but this was fantastic!
                  Girls night in...hehe...I loved it...wish my girls nights in were like that...wish I had a girls night in!!
                  A little Standing Time...my dad's better than your dad...not!!...although there were a couple of things that were different from what I'm used to reading but that was cool coz it put a new point of view to it!! Cool!!
                  Unending Friendship...haha...this was so cute...loved the ending!!!!
                  Learning Curve...angsty and Sam doing something I would love to see happen again!!

I haven't read them all yet but I'm going to be seeing Vala and Sam's friendship in a whole new light after tonight...this was fun and I'd like to say a big congratulations to everyone who wrote such awesome fics!! Thank you!!
                  They were all fabulous...yay!!!
                  Best be going...hubby will be wanting the bed soon!! Night all!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

...as for my sense of humor...I can't shut the damn thing off...I'm laughing at the stupidest things lately...but laughter is the best medicine right??...I love laughing...can't help it...I laughed when I was giving birth to my daughter...the nurses thought I was nuts...between contractions I was either sleeping or LMAO...I swear...if I could've, I would've kicked myself in the a$$

I've been spending a little bit of time in the Sanctuary forums lately and it's fun!!...quiet but fun...check out the thread where you can post your idea about what should happen next!!!
                    http://forum.sanctuaryfans.com/forumdisplay.php?f=134
                    Or discuss name options for Bigfoot!!
                    I believe they are getting close to filming the next webisodes...as to how close...they haven't said but I would imagine it would be very soon!!...I don't mind waiting at the moment...life's busy enough as it is and we're still coming up with ideas in the forum!!

OMG!!! That was hilarious...did you happen to notice that the Jack elf has breasts??? I'm still LMAO...thanks Poz!!!

Actually it's more like:
                    Chelle: Uhm...hang on let me just check the calendar...uhm...yep...it's my weekend to work so that would be perfect...don't be late...I don't want hubby getting any ideas for a quiet night in!!

Dad is not doing so good...but he will get better...it's just a rough patch with the radiation treatment ending tonight...he's starting chemo tomorrow...again...but he'll be fine...he's a tough cookie...besides, he owes me for the meds I bought yesterday and today!!! Be damned if I let him leave town without paying me back my $15!!!...I mean whoa...it nearly broke the bank!! Seriously though...thank you for the kind thoughts and good wishes for my dad...it's very much appreciated!

So...I'm really tired...even after my nanna nap...and Niki still has dancing tonight so it's gonna be a late night...bummer! I think it might be the heat...it's a balmy 30C outside on the front veranda...and my feet are cold!!! Anyhoo...I'm going to say good night early...good night!!!
                    Take care, be safe and have fun!
                    (((StuckandaTappinators)))
                    chelle, always enjoy your posts from halfway around my world! We've already had snow this past week and you're sweltering on your veranda! Ain't the Internet grand? Global communication.

Love the LOL childbirth story - my daughter did it the same way for her second born - lots of laughter and a terrific midwife and nurse. Something tells me that Amanda probably did the same thing. I could picture her making wisecracks with the delivery team.

Jack, the Elf on hormone therapy, eh?

Good thoughts and energy to you and your Dad.

Typing this on the new computer. Must catch up with Sanctuary soon. I hope they get their funding.

In meantime, just watched the new trailer for Ark of Truth and
                    Spoiler:
                    it was mostly Cam and Vala clips ... everyone got to speak briefly except Sam, barely saw her. I hope there's much more of her in the movie.

Must be off to work - play nice in the sandbox, Samandans.

Comment

HI EVERYONE (WAVES)

I saw THE ARK OF TRUTH promo it looks so cool i cant wait to see it
                      Spoiler:
                      they only showed a minor bit with Sam i'm so looking forward to seeing her kick ori a**

Oh today while watching Stargate i saw a trailer for THE TRUE SCIENCE OF STARGATE it's on ,on saterday and i think friday as well i'm so watching it Amanda is so cool .

And i cant wait to see more SANCTUARY
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I watched the Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth trailer last night and it looks great but it seemed to mostly focus on Mitchell and Vala (two characters I like and occasionally only tolerate (more for Mitchell with the toleration thing) but don't love as much as the original SG-1 team) so I really hope this movie will have big, juicy things for Sam, Jackson, and Teal'c to do.

I was disappointed that Sam hardly featured in the trailer and...once again...it seems that the TPTB are going back on their "SG-1's a joint command between Sam and Mitchell" thing going by the fact that Mitchell is given the command chair on whatever ship he's on (presumably the USS Odyssey) and issuing orders. Why couldn't Sam have been given the command chair for once????

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          I watched the Stargate SG-1: The Ark of Truth trailer last night and it looks great but it seemed to mostly focus on Mitchell and Vala (two characters I like and occasionally only tolerate (more for Mitchell with the toleration thing) but don't love as much as the original SG-1 team) so I really hope this movie will have big, juicy things for Sam, Jackson, and Teal'c to do.

I was disappointed that Sam hardly featured in the trailer and...once again...it seems that the TPTB are going back on their "SG-1's a joint command between Sam and Mitchell" thing going by the fact that Mitchell is given the command chair on whatever ship he's on (presumably the USS Odyssey) and issuing orders. Why couldn't Sam have been given the command chair for once????
                          because RCC wrote it and Sam's a GIRL!!!

Seriously for those of us that weren't too happy with S9 & 10 do you honestly expect RCC to change his stripes now? I expect AOT to be more of the same but I'm willing to be surprised.
                          -

Comment

Yay...I got your email after I woke from my nanna nap!!
                            I just had to ask. What is a nanna sleep? I've heard the word before but only used in the context when speaking of a grandmother and I don't think that's what you were talking about. Or were you?

Actually it's more like:
                            LOL You can't fool us. You know you love it!

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
                            HI EVERYONE (WAVES)

I saw THE ARK OF TRUTH promo it looks so cool i cant wait to see it
                            Spoiler:
                            they only showed a minor bit with Sam i'm so looking forward to seeing her kick ori a**

Oh today while watching Stargate i saw a trailer for THE TRUE SCIENCE OF STARGATE it's on ,on saterday and i think friday as well i'm so watching it Amanda is so cool .

And i cant wait to see more SANCTUARY
                            Ooh your going to love it! *nods* If your into all that geeky science it's gonna grab your attention and definitely keep you mesmerized. I know I was. Hope you enjoy it!

If you get a chance, another good one is "The Mythology of Stargate" It dips into our own RL mythologies and how Stargate gives each of them it's own twist in the series. It's quite fascinating really. *nods*

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                                because RCC wrote it and Sam's a GIRL!!!

Seriously for those of us that weren't too happy with S9 & 10 do you honestly expect RCC to change his stripes now? I expect AOT to be more of the same but I'm willing to be surprised.
                                Should have absolutely, positively no baring whatsoever on who gets command. Intelligence nor leadership is not gender orientated!

I'm willing too..no wait, I'm hoping to be surprised with AOT.

Comment

Working...
                                X